Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Plagaoler | Plague Gaoler
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Hmm. I kinda liked the gradient on the wings. I don’t mind the loss of fluff. Edited version looks fine to me.
Hmm. I kinda liked the gradient on the wings. I don’t mind the loss of fluff. Edited version looks fine to me.
Y3kY2LN.png
i'm cool with the edited version, but whatever the majority wants to do is fine by me!
i'm cool with the edited version, but whatever the majority wants to do is fine by me!
@KreepyKrawlies
I like the new version!
@KreepyKrawlies
I like the new version!
Paid: @acorncap @Shian @Cataclasm @Choi
Waiting: @snowy @bamboo1996 @Wobbitt @sharkbutt @azhdrake @Micheru

It's settled! I'll submit the edited version and update the image once I'm done with classes.

Perhaps sometime in the late future I'll try Slippy Spooky as it's original version as a skin. But for now, let's get this rolling once more!
Paid: @acorncap @Shian @Cataclasm @Choi
Waiting: @snowy @bamboo1996 @Wobbitt @sharkbutt @azhdrake @Micheru

It's settled! I'll submit the edited version and update the image once I'm done with classes.

Perhaps sometime in the late future I'll try Slippy Spooky as it's original version as a skin. But for now, let's get this rolling once more!
tumblr_pf29z2QXuq1u9k2hto1_500.png
@KreepyKrawlies

Should we send over the payment, or do you want us to wait like last time?
@KreepyKrawlies

Should we send over the payment, or do you want us to wait like last time?
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
@Wobbit you're free to send it over whenever you'd like! I just recommend waiting in case there are any more inconveniences. That's up to you though!
@Wobbit you're free to send it over whenever you'd like! I just recommend waiting in case there are any more inconveniences. That's up to you though!
@KreepyKrawlies
Are you still taking preorders for Slippery Spooky?
If so, I would love to order a copy!
@KreepyKrawlies
Are you still taking preorders for Slippery Spooky?
If so, I would love to order a copy!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
[quote name="KreepyKrawlies" date="2018-10-01 07:17:52" ] @Wobbit you're free to send it over whenever you'd like! I just recommend waiting in case there are any more inconveniences. That's up to you though! [/quote] You have to add 2 t's to my name, Wobbitt, otherwise I get no pings :) Sent you the payment Have a lovely day!
KreepyKrawlies wrote on 2018-10-01 07:17:52:

You have to add 2 t's to my name, Wobbitt, otherwise I get no pings :)
Sent you the payment

Have a lovely day!
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
@Wobbitt OH GOSH my apologies! I'll keep in track of that in the future, and thank you!

@Supremacy yes! You've been added
@Wobbitt OH GOSH my apologies! I'll keep in track of that in the future, and thank you!

@Supremacy yes! You've been added
UPDATE ON SLIPPY SPOOKY!
The edit was... APPROVED!

Sending the skins shortly~! My apologies for the wait everyone! It'll be smooth sailing for our lady tundras now.
@acorncap
@Shian
@Cataclasm
@Choi

@snowy (paid), @bamboo1996 (paid), @Wobbitt (paid), @sharkbutt,@azhdrake, @Micheru (paid), @Supremacy
Feel free to send in payment if you haven't!

Original post will be updated with the accent button, so you can test the skin out on your own tundras <3
UPDATE ON SLIPPY SPOOKY!
The edit was... APPROVED!

Sending the skins shortly~! My apologies for the wait everyone! It'll be smooth sailing for our lady tundras now.
@acorncap
@Shian
@Cataclasm
@Choi

@snowy (paid), @bamboo1996 (paid), @Wobbitt (paid), @sharkbutt,@azhdrake, @Micheru (paid), @Supremacy
Feel free to send in payment if you haven't!

Original post will be updated with the accent button, so you can test the skin out on your own tundras <3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21