Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Plagaoler | Plague Gaoler
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Bump
Bump
tumblr_pf29z2QXuq1u9k2hto1_500.png
@KreepyKrawlies
Could I get a copy of SLIPPY SPOOKY?
@KreepyKrawlies
Could I get a copy of SLIPPY SPOOKY?
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
@azhdrake You've been ADDED!!
@azhdrake You've been ADDED!!
A message to all those on the Slippy Spooky runs! I had accumulated enough payment to send the skin down for approval (first 5), so now we just wait!

First run people:@acorncap, @Choi, @Cataclasm @Shian
Upon approval, I will send your copies directly through your inboxes!

Second run people: @snowy, @bamboo1996, @sharkbutt, @Wobbitt, @azhdrake
Be ready with payment! I advise NOT to send it in yet, I would to wait a little bit until I receive word back from the FR team regarding the skin.
A message to all those on the Slippy Spooky runs! I had accumulated enough payment to send the skin down for approval (first 5), so now we just wait!

First run people:@acorncap, @Choi, @Cataclasm @Shian
Upon approval, I will send your copies directly through your inboxes!

Second run people: @snowy, @bamboo1996, @sharkbutt, @Wobbitt, @azhdrake
Be ready with payment! I advise NOT to send it in yet, I would to wait a little bit until I receive word back from the FR team regarding the skin.
@KreepyKrawlies
A slot for Sleepy Spooky please
@KreepyKrawlies
A slot for Sleepy Spooky please
@Micheru Added~!
@Micheru Added~!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
[b]UPDATE! I've recieved word from the FR team, and was notified that I had submitted Slippy Spooky as an Accent. However, the skin covers 47% of the dragon, so it was denied. I will need to resubmit as a skin instead of an accent.[/b] The team recommended I remove parts of the skin to make it into an accent. So I was thinking on discarding the cut off fluff so it is brought back to normal! The edit would reduce the skin size and make it into an accent, so none of us will spend extra gems for the skin blueprints. Edit: [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/8b4f30fc8c619cf7b3326862bf278655/tumblr_pfwns8vrf81u9k2hto1_400.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/4e50d3cc7732e2723b293ca6b52d984f/tumblr_pfwnwkkwcu1u9k2hto1_400.png[/img] Paid: @acorncap @Shian @Cataclasm @Choi Waiting: @snowy @bamboo1996 @Wobbitt @sharkbutt @azhdrake @Micheru (In order to keep the original image, I would need 1900 more gems just for the first five skins. 1600 gems would be pulled from my vault to cover the 3500g cost. If the people who paid already agree to keeping the image original, I may try to sell the accent blueprints for funds going to skin blueprints!)
UPDATE! I've recieved word from the FR team, and was notified that I had submitted Slippy Spooky as an Accent. However, the skin covers 47% of the dragon, so it was denied. I will need to resubmit as a skin instead of an accent.

The team recommended I remove parts of the skin to make it into an accent. So I was thinking on discarding the cut off fluff so it is brought back to normal! The edit would reduce the skin size and make it into an accent, so none of us will spend extra gems for the skin blueprints.

Edit:
tumblr_pfwns8vrf81u9k2hto1_400.png
tumblr_pfwnwkkwcu1u9k2hto1_400.png

Paid: @acorncap @Shian @Cataclasm @Choi
Waiting: @snowy @bamboo1996 @Wobbitt @sharkbutt @azhdrake @Micheru

(In order to keep the original image, I would need 1900 more gems just for the first five skins. 1600 gems would be pulled from my vault to cover the 3500g cost. If the people who paid already agree to keeping the image original, I may try to sell the accent blueprints for funds going to skin blueprints!)
@KreepyKrawlies

I am fine with the edited version and it being submitted as an accent, the blueprint of which you already have... But whatever the majority goes with it, is fine with me
@KreepyKrawlies

I am fine with the edited version and it being submitted as an accent, the blueprint of which you already have... But whatever the majority goes with it, is fine with me
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21