Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Reprint] Grand Waterfall For F Guardian
1 2
@BladesFire Hello! I don't know how I forgot to ask to be taken off of the slot list, but I got my copy of the accent last time you printed it. ^-^ Sorry for the inconvenience!
@BladesFire Hello! I don't know how I forgot to ask to be taken off of the slot list, but I got my copy of the accent last time you printed it. ^-^ Sorry for the inconvenience!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@BladesFire Is there still a slot available for grand waterfall?
@BladesFire Is there still a slot available for grand waterfall?
@bladesfire Can I get a copy of April Showers?
@bladesfire Can I get a copy of April Showers?
Old and weird
@Zoroark Yes! It's all yours! Feel free to send over payment now and I'll submit the accent!
@Zoroark Yes! It's all yours! Feel free to send over payment now and I'll submit the accent!
@Mumtup Sure thing! Added you to the list!
@Mumtup Sure thing! Added you to the list!
@JD1620 @Jeweltone @Hardycat @LucidDreams @Zoroark

Grand Waterfall has been submitted! I'll send over copies once it arrives. Thanks everyone!
@JD1620 @Jeweltone @Hardycat @LucidDreams @Zoroark

Grand Waterfall has been submitted! I'll send over copies once it arrives. Thanks everyone!
@DragonWarrior333
Oh no worries! Thanks for letting me know and glad you got your accent copy! :D
@DragonWarrior333
Oh no worries! Thanks for letting me know and glad you got your accent copy! :D
@BladesFire
I'd love to be on the list for April Showers!
@BladesFire
I'd love to be on the list for April Showers!
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
@Cao The slot is yours! :D

@Mumtup @Kalvin @Velsim @Flora @Cao
Hi All! We have enough orders to print the accent! Thanks so much everyone! As soon as I get the gems from everyone, I can submit!
@Cao The slot is yours! :D

Hi All! We have enough orders to print the accent! Thanks so much everyone! As soon as I get the gems from everyone, I can submit!
Hi All! April Showers has been submitted! I will send out copies as soon as it comes in!
Hi All! April Showers has been submitted! I will send out copies as soon as it comes in!
1 2