Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Custom Pride Accents!
1 2
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FJ2zQ6S.png[/img][/center] [center]hi!! i’m speedo & welcome to my pride accent shop!! i’m still super new to all of this, so feel free to let me know if my prices are unfair or smth! [b]BASIC STUFF OUTTA THE WAY (price time my dudes)![/b] [left][LIST] [*] Already existing accents are 300g (210,000 treasure using the 1 gem = 700 treasure)! [*] Accents made from scratch are 500g (350,000 treasure using 1gem = 700 treasure) [*] [b]I ask that you provide the blueprint![/b] [*] It is up to you whether or not i can reproduce the accent for other people. If you do not want the accent reproduced, that is completely fine! [*] If you can send me a rough sketch of what you want your accent to look like, it makes things easier on my end! It's completely optional though! [*] I’ll be doing things in slots of five for now! I’ll start accepting payments once the slots fill up!! (it’s easier for me to keep track of things that way) you don't need to turn in payment right away, you can take all the time you need <3! [*] I will not send the accent to you until I receive payment. I can hold onto it for as long as you need! [/LIST][/left] [b]I WILL:[/b] [left][LIST] [*]Make accents for any dragon! [*]Make accents for most pride flags! A list of the ones I will not make are below, and it can be updated at any time. [*]Make simple patterns / sticker designs! [/LIST][/left] [b]I WILL NOT:[/b] [left] [LIST] [*]Make complex armor or clothing! (hopefully i can get to that in the future!) [*]Make accents for any of the following pride flags: dd*g, m*p (kink pride flags in general), mogai, intersex (the intersex community has stated that they do not wish to be included in lgbt) , and he/him lesbians. (i can and will update this if I need to) [/LIST][/center][/left]
FJ2zQ6S.png
hi!! i’m speedo & welcome to my pride accent shop!! i’m still super new to all of this, so feel free to let me know if my prices are unfair or smth!

BASIC STUFF OUTTA THE WAY (price time my dudes)!
  • Already existing accents are 300g (210,000 treasure using the 1 gem = 700 treasure)!
  • Accents made from scratch are 500g (350,000 treasure using 1gem = 700 treasure)
  • I ask that you provide the blueprint!
  • It is up to you whether or not i can reproduce the accent for other people. If you do not want the accent reproduced, that is completely fine!
  • If you can send me a rough sketch of what you want your accent to look like, it makes things easier on my end! It's completely optional though!
  • I’ll be doing things in slots of five for now! I’ll start accepting payments once the slots fill up!! (it’s easier for me to keep track of things that way) you don't need to turn in payment right away, you can take all the time you need <3!
  • I will not send the accent to you until I receive payment. I can hold onto it for as long as you need!

I WILL:
  • Make accents for any dragon!
  • Make accents for most pride flags! A list of the ones I will not make are below, and it can be updated at any time.
  • Make simple patterns / sticker designs!

I WILL NOT:
  • Make complex armor or clothing! (hopefully i can get to that in the future!)
  • Make accents for any of the following pride flags: dd*g, m*p (kink pride flags in general), mogai, intersex (the intersex community has stated that they do not wish to be included in lgbt) , and he/him lesbians. (i can and will update this if I need to)

34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
[center][b]EXAMPLES:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GAdeRea.png[/img] Male Coatl Bi Pride Accent (haven't submitted the accent to fr yet!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/n3vBFpz.png[/img] starfall celebration 2018 entry (yes i can make pride accents in this style [skin=27316] Male Coatl Pan Pride Accent [/center]
EXAMPLES:

GAdeRea.png

Male Coatl Bi Pride Accent (haven't submitted the accent to fr yet!)

n3vBFpz.png

starfall celebration 2018 entry (yes i can make pride accents in this style

Male Coatl Pan Pride Accent
hobbyanime & oc liker
SLOTS

SLOTS

hobbyanime & oc liker
STOCK:

NONE ATM
STOCK:

NONE ATM
hobbyanime & oc liker
^
^
hobbyanime & oc liker
^
^
hobbyanime & oc liker
this is a genius idea!
this is a genius idea!
elliot
he/him
FR +8
mxk5Q9c.pngyUJyALg.png
9ZqtZRf.png

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

yUJyALg.png mxk5Q9c.png
friendly bump cuz this is so cute! once i save up some $$ i'll have to revisit
friendly bump cuz this is so cute! once i save up some $$ i'll have to revisit
@cynicalspectre tysm!!
@cynicalspectre tysm!!
hobbyanime & oc liker
@whopocalypse thank youuu & good luck saving up!!
@whopocalypse thank youuu & good luck saving up!!
hobbyanime & oc liker
1 2