Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
@Cryogonal wonderful joke there, I'd love to see more
@Cryogonal wonderful joke there, I'd love to see more
@RiavaCornelia
Thank you! ^^
@RiavaCornelia
Thank you! ^^
qbj5aU6.gif
All the entries are great so far!
All the entries are great so far!
E6nL5Eq.png Asexual Lesbian Christian Genderqueer
She/They | FRT +3 | 21
Proud Lightning Flight Member
Off hiatus as off June 2019. PM me directly if you want to talk!
@Cryogonal

Ahh i see, well that did make my day tho xD
@Cryogonal

Ahh i see, well that did make my day tho xD
@RiavaCornelia

Thank you <3
@RiavaCornelia

Thank you <3
@RiavaCornelia <3333 Thank you so much ~~
@RiavaCornelia <3333 Thank you so much ~~
DRnTnhy.png
@DeadeyeWhiskey I like your entry! How do you think it'd look with a bit more color saturation?

@Peixes Lmao yeah, hoping to get my art program working properly so I can show the actual accent.

It's mostly a joke anyhow but WHY NOT
@DeadeyeWhiskey I like your entry! How do you think it'd look with a bit more color saturation?

@Peixes Lmao yeah, hoping to get my art program working properly so I can show the actual accent.

It's mostly a joke anyhow but WHY NOT
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@RiavaCornelia thank u!!! i'm....not sure how to make that work but ill figure it out hahaha....do i just leave the transparent lineart or do i erase the bits not touching my accent?
@RockyLemons @Scryzze thank you guys so much!!!! :OOO
@RiavaCornelia thank u!!! i'm....not sure how to make that work but ill figure it out hahaha....do i just leave the transparent lineart or do i erase the bits not touching my accent?
@RockyLemons @Scryzze thank you guys so much!!!! :OOO
@mrattus
No problem!
For the lineart, you leave the lineart layer that only shows up when you draw under it! If you edited the wings on the skin folder in the file, you can just copy-paste it into the accent one (where it says 'accent goes here'-- gotta merge the two) and the lineart should do what it needs to. The layer settings are made to only become visible when there's stuff under it. :0
If you can't figure it out, I could try to explain it a little better, unless someone else helps you with it first.
@mrattus
No problem!
For the lineart, you leave the lineart layer that only shows up when you draw under it! If you edited the wings on the skin folder in the file, you can just copy-paste it into the accent one (where it says 'accent goes here'-- gotta merge the two) and the lineart should do what it needs to. The layer settings are made to only become visible when there's stuff under it. :0
If you can't figure it out, I could try to explain it a little better, unless someone else helps you with it first.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me