Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Heathers' Accents] Reprints on AH!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@Heathers id like a copy and id also be interested in recolors for the other rose sets :) do you want payment now or when the round is full?
ive added myself to the pinglist but i wasnt sure if i should delete the 1. (Gems) or just write myself behind that lol
@Heathers id like a copy and id also be interested in recolors for the other rose sets :) do you want payment now or when the round is full?
ive added myself to the pinglist but i wasnt sure if i should delete the 1. (Gems) or just write myself behind that lol

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
@Heathers

I'd definitely be interested in a copy! It'd look fantastic on a dragon I'm planning to regene and dress c: I can't currently access the sheet bc mobile - would you be able to add me? ^^
@Heathers

I'd definitely be interested in a copy! It'd look fantastic on a dragon I'm planning to regene and dress c: I can't currently access the sheet bc mobile - would you be able to add me? ^^
AoZdhkp.png
@AniraFarinA ah awesome! i'll note that down. i'll ping you again when the round is full, thanks! :)

@Celes aah that's good to hear! :3 i added you to the sheet; i'm assuming you're paying in gems?
@AniraFarinA ah awesome! i'll note that down. i'll ping you again when the round is full, thanks! :)

@Celes aah that's good to hear! :3 i added you to the sheet; i'm assuming you're paying in gems?
1ffgBbR.png
((friendly bump for pretty accent))
((friendly bump for pretty accent))
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
@Heathers

Yep! c:
@Heathers

Yep! c:
AoZdhkp.png
I’d 100% be interested in the Sepia one Please ping me if you do do the run of it, my gardener dragon Orchid would look amazing in it and the set you suggested Edit: Would it be to much trouble to ask you to do a preview of it on her? Over her old accent. I'm holding onto the hope that FR lets us layer accents and skins eventually. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=40677322&skin=26637&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
I’d 100% be interested in the Sepia one

Please ping me if you do do the run of it, my gardener dragon Orchid would look amazing in it and the set you suggested

Edit:

Would it be to much trouble to ask you to do a preview of it on her? Over her old accent. I'm holding onto the hope that FR lets us layer accents and skins eventually.

dragon?did=40677322&skin=26637&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
@Heathers

Please put me on the list! I would love a copy! And please let me know when I ought to send payment, i can pay whenever. ^^
@Heathers

Please put me on the list! I would love a copy! And please let me know when I ought to send payment, i can pay whenever. ^^
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@LostWhisperer not a problem, here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/rNk574L.png[/img] @FallingStar275 added, thank you! and i'll ping you again when i need payment :)
@LostWhisperer not a problem, here you go!

rNk574L.png

@FallingStar275 added, thank you! and i'll ping you again when i need payment :)
1ffgBbR.png
@Heathers

Thank you so much

Now I really need layers accents...
@Heathers

Thank you so much

Now I really need layers accents...
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
@heathers
I would be interested in recolors and if you do other breeds. My noc girl would rock that.
@heathers
I would be interested in recolors and if you do other breeds. My noc girl would rock that.
ai4SXD9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40