Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] RaiStarDragon's Skincents (T/G/FC)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25
@RaiStarDragon

Hi, could you put me up for Fire Vs Light & Water Vs Wind PC? I'll probably buy them using gems. Thx~
@RaiStarDragon

Hi, could you put me up for Fire Vs Light & Water Vs Wind PC? I'll probably buy them using gems. Thx~
QFXpYkj.png
Alright! The first of the RB accents are back. I sent out the pre-order lists and have put the others on the AH. [item=Accent: Victory Jewels IvL RB]
Alright! The first of the RB accents are back. I sent out the pre-order lists and have put the others on the AH.
Accent: Victory Jewels IvL RB
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@RaiStarDragon could I buy a copy of the ice vs lightning pearlcatcher accent with gems, and could I also be placed on the preorder list for the wind vs water one? Thank you!
@RaiStarDragon could I buy a copy of the ice vs lightning pearlcatcher accent with gems, and could I also be placed on the preorder list for the wind vs water one? Thank you!
Bk78Myp.png
Jqlkxca.png
@Rachcat456
Thank you! PA sent for IvL. I should have the other skin back next week as I just submitted that one last night. I will send it to you once I get it back. ;)

@Liz2331234 Yep! Got you down for both. If you need to change currency just let me know. I'm expecting Fire and light to be back in the next day or so. I just sent WvW in last night so that'll be about a week.
@Rachcat456
Thank you! PA sent for IvL. I should have the other skin back next week as I just submitted that one last night. I will send it to you once I get it back. ;)

@Liz2331234 Yep! Got you down for both. If you need to change currency just let me know. I'm expecting Fire and light to be back in the next day or so. I just sent WvW in last night so that'll be about a week.
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Hi, sorry to bother but I saw your gorgeous Fire vs Light accent on the item database and wondered if I could get on the list for a copy or something? ^^
Hi, sorry to bother but I saw your gorgeous Fire vs Light accent on the item database and wondered if I could get on the list for a copy or something? ^^
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher No problem at all! I sent a PA for gems but if you'd rather have treasure that's alright too. You're quick! I just got back three new skins since last night. I haven't even sent them out to my waiting list yet! ;) @Liz2331234 @Meyoline @Suspended @hayum @Benjoey Okay! A bunch of skins came back overnight. I will be sending out the following accents to those on the pre-order lists. If you have not paid I am sending out gem PAs by default. Should you rather have treasure just let me know and I'll resend for treasure. If I made a mistake then let me know as well. ;) Have a great day and thanks again! [item=Accent: Victory Jewels FvL PC] [item=Accent: Victory Jewels FvS RB] [item=Accent: Victory Jewels FvP RB]
@Fletcher No problem at all! I sent a PA for gems but if you'd rather have treasure that's alright too. You're quick! I just got back three new skins since last night. I haven't even sent them out to my waiting list yet! ;)

@Liz2331234 @Meyoline @Suspended @hayum @Benjoey

Okay! A bunch of skins came back overnight. I will be sending out the following accents to those on the pre-order lists. If you have not paid I am sending out gem PAs by default. Should you rather have treasure just let me know and I'll resend for treasure. If I made a mistake then let me know as well. ;) Have a great day and thanks again!

Accent: Victory Jewels FvL PC Accent: Victory Jewels FvS RB Accent: Victory Jewels FvP RB
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Just got it, thank you so much! Ahaha, I didn't even realize you hadn't listed it >u< I suppose whoever runs the items database website is just quick to add skins that have been approved and I happened to run across it at the right time!
Just got it, thank you so much! Ahaha, I didn't even realize you hadn't listed it >u< I suppose whoever runs the items database website is just quick to add skins that have been approved and I happened to run across it at the right time!
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher
Yes they are! Same thing happened when I got my Rose Parade listed. I was looking for something else and noticed my accent was already on their list. I had only had it for a few hours. lol I'm glad you like it. Enjoy! and if you see anything else you like just let me know. ;)
@Fletcher
Yes they are! Same thing happened when I got my Rose Parade listed. I was looking for something else and noticed my accent was already on their list. I had only had it for a few hours. lol I'm glad you like it. Enjoy! and if you see anything else you like just let me know. ;)
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Hey ! quick question, do you have any coatl F rose parades left for gems ? I see one listed on the auction house for treasure but... my funds in gems and treasure are like day and night at the moment oops
I can send you 500g via CR anytime you'd like, i'll keep 'em warm for ya !
Hey ! quick question, do you have any coatl F rose parades left for gems ? I see one listed on the auction house for treasure but... my funds in gems and treasure are like day and night at the moment oops
I can send you 500g via CR anytime you'd like, i'll keep 'em warm for ya !
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
You are not immune to pc-98 touhou lore
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
GYJVIhO.gif current pfp dragon: Gengetsu (Touhou fandragon)
I'd love a ping for your greenskeeper skin if it doesn't get picked, it's super gorgeous! <3
I'd love a ping for your greenskeeper skin if it doesn't get picked, it's super gorgeous! <3
4f67a7e818e95b35508245d7edb2cdeb36a367bb.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25