Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 869 870
Could I please have all themes added to my list for male and female nocturnes? Thank you!
Could I please have all themes added to my list for male and female nocturnes? Thank you!
s3wjajt.pngs3wjajt.pngs3wjajt.png
jaie | 18 | he/they | fr+8

» free coliseum bio dividers
» clan lore
» [personal] long drop challenge
@cynicalCrows

You already have Nocturne M and Nocturne F included in your entry along with "no preference" as a keyword, so that includes you in all nocturne accents/skins pinglists regardless of theme ^^
@cynicalCrows

You already have Nocturne M and Nocturne F included in your entry along with "no preference" as a keyword, so that includes you in all nocturne accents/skins pinglists regardless of theme ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight Ahh thank you! ^^
@Starrlight Ahh thank you! ^^
s3wjajt.pngs3wjajt.pngs3wjajt.png
jaie | 18 | he/they | fr+8

» free coliseum bio dividers
» clan lore
» [personal] long drop challenge
Hi! Can I be removed from all pinglists? ;v;
Hi! Can I be removed from all pinglists? ;v;
@dggeoff

Of course! Done c:
@dggeoff

Of course! Done c:
jA0Unwf.gif
I've got a question! I'm trying to sell multiple usermades atm, i've pinged for one of them but should I wait a month to ping for the others? I'd hate to over-ping or something! QAQ
I've got a question! I'm trying to sell multiple usermades atm, i've pinged for one of them but should I wait a month to ping for the others? I'd hate to over-ping or something! QAQ
VGxuHXT.png
@Meme420

You can only ping once a month for resell, so yes, you should wait to ping for the others. If you'd like to in the future, you can ping for multiple accents/skins at once (in the same post) instead of just one accent/skin ^^
@Meme420

You can only ping once a month for resell, so yes, you should wait to ping for the others. If you'd like to in the future, you can ping for multiple accents/skins at once (in the same post) instead of just one accent/skin ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
Hi Mods! I have a question: I’m trying to resell a mix of skins (and accents), and there are festival and coli skins in the mix. The total number of skins i’m selling is more than 10, but the number of user-made skins is less than 10. Can i still use the GASP pinglist? Thanks in advance!
Hi Mods! I have a question: I’m trying to resell a mix of skins (and accents), and there are festival and coli skins in the mix. The total number of skins i’m selling is more than 10, but the number of user-made skins is less than 10. Can i still use the GASP pinglist? Thanks in advance!
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
@GingerPuff If any of the UM skins is worth about 1500g or more, yes. Otherwise, I'm sorry but no. Coli and fest skins do not count.
@GingerPuff If any of the UM skins is worth about 1500g or more, yes. Otherwise, I'm sorry but no. Coli and fest skins do not count.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
I'd like to edit my preferences for pings.

I'd like to add the following:
Coatl F, Guardian M, Guardian F, Spiral M, Spiral F, Tundra M, Tundra F

I'd like to remove the following from my don't ping list:
Anatomy alterations, blood, creepy/horror, gore, halloween

thank you in advance!
I'd like to edit my preferences for pings.

I'd like to add the following:
Coatl F, Guardian M, Guardian F, Spiral M, Spiral F, Tundra M, Tundra F

I'd like to remove the following from my don't ping list:
Anatomy alterations, blood, creepy/horror, gore, halloween

thank you in advance!
WFrXXME.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 869 870