Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 869 870
@Chants You can do searches for the whole lot ^^ (you actually also qualify for the 10+ rule!)

Edit: TYPO, left out the actual number lol
@Chants You can do searches for the whole lot ^^ (you actually also qualify for the 10+ rule!)

Edit: TYPO, left out the actual number lol
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Hello! So I have a question. I was thinking of raffling off a copy of a custom skin I ordered, am I allowed to ping GASP for this, and would I use the "re-sell" keyword if it's the first copy on the market? Thank you for your time and all you do!
Hello! So I have a question. I was thinking of raffling off a copy of a custom skin I ordered, am I allowed to ping GASP for this, and would I use the "re-sell" keyword if it's the first copy on the market? Thank you for your time and all you do!
@Boundingfeather If you're the initial distributor then no you don't have to use the keyword 'resell' however I'll have to check with the other mods about the raffle thing.
@Boundingfeather If you're the initial distributor then no you don't have to use the keyword 'resell' however I'll have to check with the other mods about the raffle thing.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Thank you! <3 Can I get a ping or a PM on what y'all decide?
Thank you! <3 Can I get a ping or a PM on what y'all decide?
thank you so much!!
thank you so much!!
@Boundingfeather Of course! I've discussed it with another mod and though it's not really something we're currently set up for, for now it should be fine to use GASP.
@Boundingfeather Of course! I've discussed it with another mod and though it's not really something we're currently set up for, for now it should be fine to use GASP.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Okay, thank y'all so much!
Okay, thank y'all so much!
Hello! I've got a lot of accents up for resale here ;o;
Am I allowed to ping for them all? or would that be too many?
Hello! I've got a lot of accents up for resale here ;o;
Am I allowed to ping for them all? or would that be too many?
@dggeoff

It's alright to ping for them all! Just make sure you put all of the pings into one post so that you can avoid pinging people multiple times in succession.

If you worry that you'll surpass a post's word limit and consequently have some pings cut off, you can run all the generated pinglists (but not the keywords!) through a duplicate removal site such as >this one< ^^
@dggeoff

It's alright to ping for them all! Just make sure you put all of the pings into one post so that you can avoid pinging people multiple times in succession.

If you worry that you'll surpass a post's word limit and consequently have some pings cut off, you can run all the generated pinglists (but not the keywords!) through a duplicate removal site such as >this one< ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight
Another tiny question, are keywords optional? ;o;
@Starrlight
Another tiny question, are keywords optional? ;o;
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 869 870