Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 869 870
@deviantdoge

Hmm.. are you very sure you're not on the artists' pinglist?
If so, please PM me the links with the pings. Were you GASP at some point? If so, do you know until (roughly) when?
@deviantdoge

Hmm.. are you very sure you're not on the artists' pinglist?
If so, please PM me the links with the pings. Were you GASP at some point? If so, do you know until (roughly) when?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea
i was pinged somewhat recently along with a loooong list of GASPers, i might be able to hunt it down! and yes, i was/am... i believe i added myself with that there google form, not the old self-editable doc
@Tiriea
i was pinged somewhat recently along with a loooong list of GASPers, i might be able to hunt it down! and yes, i was/am... i believe i added myself with that there google form, not the old self-editable doc
@deviantdoge Hmm.. sometimes artists consolidate their pings into one list. But if you're sure the ping came from GASP and you're not on the list I'll totally look into that! That shouldn't be happening O.o
(Also gosh.. the self editable doc. That's nearly... 3 years ago now... @-@)
@deviantdoge Hmm.. sometimes artists consolidate their pings into one list. But if you're sure the ping came from GASP and you're not on the list I'll totally look into that! That shouldn't be happening O.o
(Also gosh.. the self editable doc. That's nearly... 3 years ago now... @-@)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea
i'll let you know if it happens again! maybe you're right about the pinglist thing, but i know i was on the list in the past (: ♥
@Tiriea
i'll let you know if it happens again! maybe you're right about the pinglist thing, but i know i was on the list in the past (: ♥
@deviantdoge
Hmm... yeah according to the forum search you asked to be removed 2 months ago.... That's quite a bit longer than most artists 'prep' their pinglist....
Hopefully it doesn't happen again! If it does, let me know!
@deviantdoge
Hmm... yeah according to the forum search you asked to be removed 2 months ago.... That's quite a bit longer than most artists 'prep' their pinglist....
Hopefully it doesn't happen again! If it does, let me know!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

I just talked to one of the artists, and they said they were going to try updating their list again. It could be that people are not updating correctly, before they copy the pinglist.
@Tiriea

I just talked to one of the artists, and they said they were going to try updating their list again. It could be that people are not updating correctly, before they copy the pinglist.
7d96ebw.gif
@Arianethel

I'm not sure what you're talking about as the artist doesn't need to update anything....
Are they using the website?
Are they not making a new pinglist every time?
@Arianethel

I'm not sure what you're talking about as the artist doesn't need to update anything....
Are they using the website?
Are they not making a new pinglist every time?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea This is what the artist replied to me, when I asked if they were using the G.A.S.P. list: [quote]hi! It did indeed come from GASP. sorry about that! It may be that my copy didn't update? I can create a new copy of GASP and that might fix it[/quote] So, I'm not sure what they're doing, exactly. The artist in question is AriNemera, if you want to ask them directly.
@Tiriea

This is what the artist replied to me, when I asked if they were using the G.A.S.P. list:
Quote:
hi! It did indeed come from GASP. sorry about that! It may be that my copy didn't update? I can create a new copy of GASP and that might fix it

So, I'm not sure what they're doing, exactly. The artist in question is AriNemera, if you want to ask them directly.
7d96ebw.gif
@Arianethel Will do!

It's weird... the last time anything needed updating on the artist's end was WAY back when we were still using the spreadsheet generator, and even then the list of names auto-updated.
@Arianethel Will do!

It's weird... the last time anything needed updating on the artist's end was WAY back when we were still using the spreadsheet generator, and even then the list of names auto-updated.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

I know, I always thought Google sheets just updated automatically for everyone... the only thing I can imagine is if people are just copying and pasting from previous pinglists within their thread, and calling it G.A.S.P., rather than actually linking to the updated sheet.

If I get pinged, I'll just ask the artist to double check their list from now on - maybe that will help fix me and the other people who are still getting pinged :)
@Tiriea

I know, I always thought Google sheets just updated automatically for everyone... the only thing I can imagine is if people are just copying and pasting from previous pinglists within their thread, and calling it G.A.S.P., rather than actually linking to the updated sheet.

If I get pinged, I'll just ask the artist to double check their list from now on - maybe that will help fix me and the other people who are still getting pinged :)
7d96ebw.gif
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 869 870