Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ::Icarus' Flight::
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 114 115
@Scryzze
I'll take a slot for Cosmic Geometry
@Scryzze
I'll take a slot for Cosmic Geometry
XN0KYkt.png
always LF:
  • sunset, spearmint, overcast, iris petals and/or butterfly
  • moon, storm skink, spinner, poison, toxin
  • storm, denim-abyss, cerise, moon, radioactive, orca in general
IoZLPFD.png
@Valeguard
There's one last copy of Cosmic Geometry on the AH, so it's possible for you to get that now instead of having to wait for another print!
@Valeguard
There's one last copy of Cosmic Geometry on the AH, so it's possible for you to get that now instead of having to wait for another print!
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze Do you do previews? If so, could I possibly get one on this scry? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/444424220362145793/467931115257069568/dragon.png[/img] Edit: Oh god I'm dumb I didn't say what accent. A preview of [b]Celestial Geometry[/b], please.
@Scryzze

Do you do previews? If so, could I possibly get one on this scry?

dragon.png

Edit: Oh god I'm dumb I didn't say what accent. A preview of Celestial Geometry, please.
6390675_shkuvl4KKbOxX3o.png
hey my name's mima and graphic design is my passion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
any pronouns | intp | uma collector
(my g1s are in the den so i don't accidentally breed them)
@Mima Sure thing! Here you go! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0bb8/f/2018/197/7/4/dragon__5__by_scryzzethekat-dchfaqd.png[/img]
@Mima
Sure thing! Here you go!
dragon__5__by_scryzzethekat-dchfaqd.png
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze I would looove a slot for celestial geometry please!
@Scryzze I would looove a slot for celestial geometry please!
sC2r9Iq.gifsnohBsJOxH.jpg
HAIL TO THE i c e w a r d e n
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8800/f/2018/197/0/1/divine_geometry_by_scryzzethekat-dcheygi.png[/img] [b]Divine Geometry[/b] @NowViewing @Supremacy @Weavile @Milkyboi @theroiprocepios @romo @atrolock @Caprineki @meloncauli Figured to go ahead and start the printing process! We have a full ship for the first run. [LIST] [*]I'll be accepting payment for a day or two for the blueprints. [*]If you need to gather funds, you have time, though let me know if it'll take longer than 3 days. If it will, just hold on to the gems and I'll send you your copy via a PA at 500g once they're printed. [*]Please send the payment through [b]Crossroads[/b]-- I greatly prefer it, as I tend to lose messages since I communicate a lot through them. I will NOT accept the payment until I enough to cover the blueprints, after which I'll accept them and the rest of the payments that come in; the blueprints will then be bought and the accent submitted. [*]And then we wait, and then everyone receives their copy! I'll be sending them through PA (1t), so I can ensure everyone gets their copy. The rest will go on the public auctions! [/LIST]
divine_geometry_by_scryzzethekat-dcheygi.png
Divine Geometry
@NowViewing @Supremacy @Weavile @Milkyboi @theroiprocepios @romo @atrolock @Caprineki @meloncauli

Figured to go ahead and start the printing process! We have a full ship for the first run.
  • I'll be accepting payment for a day or two for the blueprints.
  • If you need to gather funds, you have time, though let me know if it'll take longer than 3 days. If it will, just hold on to the gems and I'll send you your copy via a PA at 500g once they're printed.
  • Please send the payment through Crossroads-- I greatly prefer it, as I tend to lose messages since I communicate a lot through them. I will NOT accept the payment until I enough to cover the blueprints, after which I'll accept them and the rest of the payments that come in; the blueprints will then be bought and the accent submitted.
  • And then we wait, and then everyone receives their copy! I'll be sending them through PA (1t), so I can ensure everyone gets their copy. The rest will go on the public auctions!
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/48b3/f/2018/189/4/6/solar_geometry_accent_preview_by_scryzzethekat-dcgo808.png[/img] [b]Celestial Geometry[/b] @ArchnarQuibQuib @amberrosalie @theroiprocepios @meloncauli @NowViewing @atrolock @Shamu @sQld @infinitelyy (I know a couple of you will be pinged by both separately, my apologies!) This one's filled up as well, so time to get this printed too! [LIST] [*]I'll be accepting payment for a day or two for the blueprints. [*]If you need to gather funds, you have time, though let me know if it'll take longer than 3 days. If it will, just hold on to the gems and I'll send you your copy via a PA at 500g once they're printed. [*]Please send the payment through [b]Crossroads[/b]-- I greatly prefer it, as I tend to lose messages since I communicate a lot through them. I will NOT accept the payment until I enough to cover the blueprints, after which I'll accept them and the rest of the payments that come in; the blueprints will then be bought and the accent submitted. [*]And then we wait, and then everyone receives their copy! I'll be sending them through PA (1t), so I can ensure everyone gets their copy. The rest will go on the public auctions! [/LIST]
solar_geometry_accent_preview_by_scryzzethekat-dcgo808.png
Celestial Geometry

@ArchnarQuibQuib @amberrosalie @theroiprocepios @meloncauli @NowViewing @atrolock @Shamu @sQld @infinitelyy
(I know a couple of you will be pinged by both separately, my apologies!)

This one's filled up as well, so time to get this printed too!
  • I'll be accepting payment for a day or two for the blueprints.
  • If you need to gather funds, you have time, though let me know if it'll take longer than 3 days. If it will, just hold on to the gems and I'll send you your copy via a PA at 500g once they're printed.
  • Please send the payment through Crossroads-- I greatly prefer it, as I tend to lose messages since I communicate a lot through them. I will NOT accept the payment until I enough to cover the blueprints, after which I'll accept them and the rest of the payments that come in; the blueprints will then be bought and the accent submitted.
  • And then we wait, and then everyone receives their copy! I'll be sending them through PA (1t), so I can ensure everyone gets their copy. The rest will go on the public auctions!
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

Thank you! I’d like a slot for it(Divine Geo) then, please. ^^
@Scryzze

Thank you! I’d like a slot for it(Divine Geo) then, please. ^^
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@Caprineki My bad, you edited your post after I saw it ^^; Here you go! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0cde/f/2018/197/b/7/41784912_350_by_scryzzethekat-dchfjih.png[/img]
@Caprineki
My bad, you edited your post after I saw it ^^;
Here you go!
41784912_350_by_scryzzethekat-dchfjih.png
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze Could I be added to a general pinglist when you're accepting orders for skins?
@Scryzze Could I be added to a general pinglist when you're accepting orders for skins?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 114 115