Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ::Icarus' Flight::
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 114 115
@Scryzze I'll buy the last slot in that first run as well then, sending over 1500g! :D Of course if you prefer only one slot per person that's cool, let me know if so and I'll send another CR!
@Scryzze I'll buy the last slot in that first run as well then, sending over 1500g! :D Of course if you prefer only one slot per person that's cool, let me know if so and I'll send another CR!
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
@briar
I'm fine with multiple slots per person! Thank you. :)
@briar
I'm fine with multiple slots per person! Thank you. :)
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
Thank you so much for the preview! <3 I'll definitely consider it since my budget is tight, yet it looks lovely on her. :D
Thank you so much for the preview! <3 I'll definitely consider it since my budget is tight, yet it looks lovely on her. :D
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9534/f/2018/208/b/9/okay_its_the_last_one_i_swear_by_scryzzethekat-dcigszo.png[/img][/center] @butcherbaby @snowpea @Lodzhal Alrighty! I've pinged you here about the state of Down From Above; it's become clear to me that I'll likely not get any more orders for it, and though we could always wait longer, we don't really have many options (unless everyone present would be willing to pay 1kg+ to cover the blueprints for a 5-print :') But I don't want to charge you guys more than the agreed price) As I look back on the design, I feel I could improve it-- so I'm pinging those who had shown interest; I'm likely going to be revamping the design (perhaps by quite a lot) and was wondering if you would be interested in seeing the new final product or are going to drop the skin due to the entire lack of interest. Either way, sorry for not getting back to you three sooner! I was desperately hoping more people would want a copy.
okay_its_the_last_one_i_swear_by_scryzzethekat-dcigszo.png
@butcherbaby @snowpea @Lodzhal
Alrighty! I've pinged you here about the state of Down From Above; it's become clear to me that I'll likely not get any more orders for it, and though we could always wait longer, we don't really have many options (unless everyone present would be willing to pay 1kg+ to cover the blueprints for a 5-print :') But I don't want to charge you guys more than the agreed price)
As I look back on the design, I feel I could improve it-- so I'm pinging those who had shown interest; I'm likely going to be revamping the design (perhaps by quite a lot) and was wondering if you would be interested in seeing the new final product or are going to drop the skin due to the entire lack of interest.
Either way, sorry for not getting back to you three sooner! I was desperately hoping more people would want a copy.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze I'd be interested to see what it looks at at the end :)
@Scryzze I'd be interested to see what it looks at at the end :)
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Scryzze I’m still interested in seeing how it turns out! :-)
@Scryzze I’m still interested in seeing how it turns out! :-)
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e32b/f/2018/231/3/1/down_from_above_revisited_large_preview_by_scryzzethekat-dckm8sp.png[/img] @butcherbaby @snowpea[/center] Alrighty, this changed a bit but here's the newly revised version of Down From Above! I'll be officially placing it on the printing post tomorrow, however you two are free to suggest any changes or keep your slots if you wish. :)
Alrighty, this changed a bit but here's the newly revised version of Down From Above! I'll be officially placing it on the printing post tomorrow, however you two are free to suggest any changes or keep your slots if you wish. :)
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
For those who see a broken image, I'm getting on it! It's only showing up for a few people, and I'm not sure what's causing issues. Please let me know if it doesn't work for you! [center][img]https://imgur.com/K0SaS0o.png[/img] [b]Down From Above 750g/750kt[/b][/center] This will be a limited-time print! It'll be a max of three runs, unless we have an overwhelming amount of interest. Then maybe four. It'll take me a bit to get back to my computer after this, so any previews may take some time-- feel free to leave them pending, though! I'll get them done once I can. :) @Leannaa @aelith @Supremacy @Duskria @butcherbaby @Skyeline @cgilly @GoldPiilot @turnaboutkid @cynicalspectre [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Imperial M, Skincents, limited, dark, gold, jewelry/silks, lanterns, wings[/center][br][br] (Pings snipped)
For those who see a broken image, I'm getting on it! It's only showing up for a few people, and I'm not sure what's causing issues.
Please let me know if it doesn't work for you!
K0SaS0o.png
Down From Above
750g/750kt
This will be a limited-time print! It'll be a max of three runs, unless we have an overwhelming amount of interest. Then maybe four.

It'll take me a bit to get back to my computer after this, so any previews may take some time-- feel free to leave them pending, though! I'll get them done once I can. :)

@Leannaa @aelith @Supremacy @Duskria @butcherbaby @Skyeline @cgilly @GoldPiilot @turnaboutkid @cynicalspectre
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Imperial M, Skincents, limited, dark, gold, jewelry/silks, lanterns, wings

(Pings snipped)
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
is it just me or does the image not load?
is it just me or does the image not load?
CYGhyrI.png
@Hahoe Not just you

Edit: Look at post above the ping
@Hahoe Not just you

Edit: Look at post above the ping
1491_500px_0verdose_by_miirshroom-dc7fva7.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 114 115