Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Divine Accents {Recolors & Reprints!}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f077824ff4794571d1ada988bd8bae36/tumblr_paumx9Zvbc1ujiof5o1_540.png[/img][/center] Welcome! This is my first real accent shop in a long time, but due to the overwhelming amount of interest in my rejected Brightshine accent, it seems only appropriate to open a shop for preorders. I won't gussy it up too much just yet, but I will be cleaning it up a bit when I have a chance, if I plan to make more accents in the future. :) [b]Rules:[/b] [LIST] [*]Payment is due the day I plan to print or beforehand. The gems earned from your preorders will fund the blueprints! Without all the necessary funds, I will not be able to print. [*]Please be courteous. If a limited run is sold out before you see it, don't be a jerk about it. [*]If you cannot afford the accent, please DO NOT HOLD A SLOT! The slot could go to someone else who COULD afford it, and if I cannot afford the blueprint, the deadline for printing will need to be extended until I can. [*]I am new to this, if I have done anything wrong or you see a rule that is questionable, let me know what's gone wrong and I'll change things accordingly. [/LIST] -----
tumblr_paumx9Zvbc1ujiof5o1_540.png

Welcome!

This is my first real accent shop in a long time, but due to the overwhelming amount of interest in my rejected Brightshine accent, it seems only appropriate to open a shop for preorders. I won't gussy it up too much just yet, but I will be cleaning it up a bit when I have a chance, if I plan to make more accents in the future. :)

Rules:
  • Payment is due the day I plan to print or beforehand. The gems earned from your preorders will fund the blueprints! Without all the necessary funds, I will not be able to print.
  • Please be courteous. If a limited run is sold out before you see it, don't be a jerk about it.
  • If you cannot afford the accent, please DO NOT HOLD A SLOT! The slot could go to someone else who COULD afford it, and if I cannot afford the blueprint, the deadline for printing will need to be extended until I can.
  • I am new to this, if I have done anything wrong or you see a rule that is questionable, let me know what's gone wrong and I'll change things accordingly.

[b]Current preorder:[/b] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c58ad28b89a3490f8a0480f58c9ab23d/tumblr_pdde12pg8j1ujiof5o1_1280.png[/img] Electric Prophet 500g 1) GhoulCats 2)YetDarker 3)illusiveFox 4)dandyfrau [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d91f74cc336e82612dac2c83025ce36e/tumblr_pdde12pg8j1ujiof5o2_1280.png[/img] Shaded Prophet 500g 1)GhoulCats 2)YetDarker 3)illusiveFox 4)Ixia 5)TheEmptyCity [b]Hewn Prophet is being reprinted! Missed it the first time? Now's your chance to get it![/b] [skin=27180] 500g 1)dandyfrau 2)Snoots 3)slaggo 4)larrea 5)luckless x2 [b]Retired shelf:[/b] [skin=27180]
Current preorder:

tumblr_pdde12pg8j1ujiof5o1_1280.png
Electric Prophet
500g

1) GhoulCats
2)YetDarker
3)illusiveFox
4)dandyfrau

tumblr_pdde12pg8j1ujiof5o2_1280.png
Shaded Prophet
500g

1)GhoulCats
2)YetDarker
3)illusiveFox
4)Ixia
5)TheEmptyCity

Hewn Prophet is being reprinted! Missed it the first time? Now's your chance to get it!

500g

1)dandyfrau
2)Snoots
3)slaggo
4)larrea
5)luckless x2

Retired shelf:

General Pinglist [code]@Abderus @Yetdarker @TsubomiKido @Hahoe @Neeley @IllusiveFox @Amut [/code]
General Pinglist
Reserved!
Reserved!
Open for business <3
Open for business <3
bump! good luck :)
bump! good luck :)
BFEMrcM.png
@divinitism
I want a slot :>
(Oh yeah do I pay first or until you call for payment?)
@divinitism
I want a slot :>
(Oh yeah do I pay first or until you call for payment?)
I’d like one please! @Divinitism
I’d like one please! @Divinitism
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
@Divinitism
I'd like one!
@Divinitism
I'd like one!
@Divinitism

Can I get a slot for a possible second run? I don't think I'll be able to get the gems on time this round, but I'm very interested!
@Divinitism

Can I get a slot for a possible second run? I don't think I'll be able to get the gems on time this round, but I'm very interested!
Akhilleus.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21