Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | guardian f, bogsneak m vaporwave
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@corvidus The updated version looks great too! Let's hope it gets accepted. :) I'm so excited to find a dragon for this accent. I've found one I'm interested in, but I have no idea if the accent would work with his colors. Could you give me a preview on this scry, please? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=23&breed=3&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=11&tertgene=5&winggene=21&wings=126&auth=1a066fa5da007c36c6d8c56e2f55bde42aeff48b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [s]I feel like blue range might clash a lot, but you never know...[/s]
@corvidus The updated version looks great too! Let's hope it gets accepted. :)

I'm so excited to find a dragon for this accent. I've found one I'm interested in, but I have no idea if the accent would work with his colors. Could you give me a preview on this scry, please?

dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=23&breed=3&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=11&tertgene=5&winggene=21&wings=126&auth=1a066fa5da007c36c6d8c56e2f55bde42aeff48b&dummyext=prev.png

I feel like blue range might clash a lot, but you never know...
DmlTJ6X.png
@WolfTears @Kaimon previews! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/5a68f3a53a4da555444ec825de6f5331/tumblr_patkq6iCJB1u1fx3po9_r1_400.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/23d3d1ffefcd76d35369083decc99077/tumblr_patkq6iCJB1u1fx3po8_r1_400.png[/img]
@WolfTears @Kaimon
previews!
tumblr_patkq6iCJB1u1fx3po9_r1_400.png
tumblr_patkq6iCJB1u1fx3po8_r1_400.png
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
Thank you! But yeah, it definitely clashes a bit lol. Eh, I'm sure I'll find a fitting dragon eventually.
Thank you! But yeah, it definitely clashes a bit lol. Eh, I'm sure I'll find a fitting dragon eventually.
DmlTJ6X.png
Paler primary would be better, but ya know... I'm not hating that. XD Paired with the luminous items I could make it work~ I could always get another one later on down the line if I decided to change it up. Thanks for all the previews! ♥
Paler primary would be better, but ya know... I'm not hating that. XD Paired with the luminous items I could make it work~ I could always get another one later on down the line if I decided to change it up. Thanks for all the previews! ♥
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
@corvidus
hi!!! when can we expect a print run? :D no rush, sorry, I’m just anxious to get this skin <3
@corvidus
hi!!! when can we expect a print run? :D no rush, sorry, I’m just anxious to get this skin <3
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@lovebite Heyo! I'm not Corvidus but I was wondering the same thing. It looks like their most recent forum activity was them working with SuburbanSamurai to make sure the accent was ok to resubmit for eval. It looks like the accent's been denied a few times and they're still working on getting the first run approved! I've been through this b4 with one of my own accents and it SUCKS. Hopefully it gets approved soon! 8o8
@lovebite Heyo! I'm not Corvidus but I was wondering the same thing. It looks like their most recent forum activity was them working with SuburbanSamurai to make sure the accent was ok to resubmit for eval. It looks like the accent's been denied a few times and they're still working on getting the first run approved! I've been through this b4 with one of my own accents and it SUCKS. Hopefully it gets approved soon! 8o8
VXZZmOI.png
@Corvidus Heyo! This is AyumiNemera, I've changed my username! I also forgot to say i planned to pay in gems.
@Corvidus Heyo! This is AyumiNemera, I've changed my username! I also forgot to say i planned to pay in gems.
VXZZmOI.png
@corvidus Can we expect the print run soon or? I'm just curious since there's been no word. :c
@corvidus Can we expect the print run soon or? I'm just curious since there's been no word. :c
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin/dummy?breed=3&gender=0&itemid=31939&auth=b52d9d78a01d69939349a185788dc93650bf01dc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [skin=31939] it's here folks! sorry about the delay/radio silence, there were some difficulties with the lines/shadows and then real life, yall know the drill the initial run is [s][b]20 prints[/b], [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=hewn+gatekeeper&collapse=1]which are going up on the AH as i type this[/url] for 500G each. i gotta cover the blueprint costs atm, but i'll be selling some for treasure in future runs.[/s] [b]all sold out - I've already ordered another run, see below for link[/b] speaking of, i unfortunately don't have the time to send these all out via private auction, so they're all just gonna go up on the AH when i get them in. i'll try and print as many as people want to buy so hopefully nobody will go without a copy! if you missed the first batch but are still interested, [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rWKa1XLM7i7SNqjM1NAI5n7B6NqAu5lCrHkmPq-dYcM/edit?usp=sharing]add your name here and i'll ping that list when future batches go up on the AH.[/url] gonna ping everyone who preordered - no worries if you're no longer interested! i won't ping you again here unless you add your name to the list for future printings. [/center] [quote] [sub]@NowViewing @AwayfromBirdland (t) @OssiaVega @Supremacy (g) @JackSpicer @nudibranchiole (g) @Khepri harmonywish @Kizmetto @Elachu @Kryptica @Kaelys07 (g) @BeardedDragon123 (mix) @boxparts @Wolfs @Autopilot @Everything @Shisa (g) @kaaoqi @DocMulligan @Parad0xxy (g) @Cindercate @lovebite @MoonlitCacti (mix) @lynxedlight (g) @Demagogue (g) @scarletskyz @Storrie @Mudguts @honeybone (t) @Micheru @fatherkin (g) @Ravenhearst @Ririterasu (g) @felinekind @MissMad @AyumiNemera @JediCreed (mix) @Zodiakey (t) @frizzchan (g) @valdosta (g) @Iodine (g) @Ambitious (g) @Athexreh @Niharike @epher (g) @OFF (g) @Alatreon (g) @fanartsy (g) @trachynhawb @SarcasticHawke @Morvudd @TheoDemoine @Harribel @Bionicdingo @Toska @shougoney (g) @skylurk @Steel (g) @Shadowlugia711 (gems) @cosmicConundrum @shadowdawn199 (mix) @Beltaguise @neeley (g) @starblaziing @Ikunoche (g) @Godiva (g) @sane (t) @Amorah @erisalia @thegracefuldeer (mix) @Ikunoche (g) WrightNDesk (g) @Reckless (g) @Kaimon (t) @erisalia @WolfTears @AriNemera[/sub][/quote]
dummy?breed=3&gender=0&itemid=31939&auth=b52d9d78a01d69939349a185788dc93650bf01dc&dummyext=prev.png

it's here folks! sorry about the delay/radio silence, there were some difficulties with the lines/shadows and then real life, yall know the drill

the initial run is 20 prints, which are going up on the AH as i type this for 500G each. i gotta cover the blueprint costs atm, but i'll be selling some for treasure in future runs. all sold out - I've already ordered another run, see below for link
speaking of, i unfortunately don't have the time to send these all out via private auction, so they're all just gonna go up on the AH when i get them in. i'll try and print as many as people want to buy so hopefully nobody will go without a copy!

if you missed the first batch but are still interested, add your name here and i'll ping that list when future batches go up on the AH.

gonna ping everyone who preordered - no worries if you're no longer interested! i won't ping you again here unless you add your name to the list for future printings.
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus I was thinking this wasn't going to happen -- so glad to be wrong today! Thank you!
@corvidus I was thinking this wasn't going to happen -- so glad to be wrong today! Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10