Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | guardian f, bogsneak m vaporwave
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the update!
T3u4zFz.png
still looks pretty good to me :D
still looks pretty good to me :D
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
I still luv it <3
I still luv it <3
efp3UiJ.png
Still lookin' good~
Still lookin' good~
@Corvidus are you planning on only doing one run with this skin?
@Corvidus are you planning on only doing one run with this skin?
0f1mBJP.png
@Caprineki
i might bring it back around for a future Brightshine, but that's not a certainty since i tend to be pretty on-again, off-again in terms of site activity (and making print runs is hard work and i'm lazy). the only time this is guaranteed to be available is here and now, so i'd say if you're potentially interested now would be the best time to pick up a copy.
@Caprineki
i might bring it back around for a future Brightshine, but that's not a certainty since i tend to be pretty on-again, off-again in terms of site activity (and making print runs is hard work and i'm lazy). the only time this is guaranteed to be available is here and now, so i'd say if you're potentially interested now would be the best time to pick up a copy.
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus Are you still taking preorders? I'm a little low on gemboys butI don't want to miss out :T
@corvidus Are you still taking preorders? I'm a little low on gemboys butI don't want to miss out :T
0f1mBJP.png
@corvidus

Lookin' good~ Hope it gets accepted this time.

Thanks! The jaguar looks okay, but the rosette is definitely too busy. I'll keep that in mind. Maybe I'll even find a gen1 that works.
@corvidus

Lookin' good~ Hope it gets accepted this time.

Thanks! The jaguar looks okay, but the rosette is definitely too busy. I'll keep that in mind. Maybe I'll even find a gen1 that works.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
@Caprineki

i'll have the preorders open at least until the last run that's currently on preorder has been fulfilled, which i'm estimating will take about two weeks. after that i'll be putting up any spares on the AH, but if you need some time to get the gems together i'd be happy to hold a copy back for you :>

@WolfTears
yeah, fingers crossed! i'd expected the first version to go through honestly, but i haven't made any accents for a while so i guess my intuition for what gets through submission is a bit rusty, haha.
good luck on your search, and give me a shout if you need any more previews o/
@Caprineki

i'll have the preorders open at least until the last run that's currently on preorder has been fulfilled, which i'm estimating will take about two weeks. after that i'll be putting up any spares on the AH, but if you need some time to get the gems together i'd be happy to hold a copy back for you :>

@WolfTears
yeah, fingers crossed! i'd expected the first version to go through honestly, but i haven't made any accents for a while so i guess my intuition for what gets through submission is a bit rusty, haha.
good luck on your search, and give me a shout if you need any more previews o/
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
[center]@corvidus I keep pining you, but just realized that you are probably subscribed to your thread. I'll stop if you want, lol. 'XD Now I certainly wasn't thinking of red for a Light themed dragon, but... Every time I pass by this guy on the AH I drool a little. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=17&breed=3&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=11&winggene=20&wings=121&auth=63c61de5cca037fd13bb3eb820b884de09d72393&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I'm tempted to get him even if he doesn't work with the accent... I never imagined that combination and it just looks amazing![/center]
@corvidus
I keep pining you, but just realized that you are probably subscribed to your thread. I'll stop if you want, lol. 'XD

Now I certainly wasn't thinking of red for a Light themed dragon, but... Every time I pass by this guy on the AH I drool a little.

dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=17&breed=3&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=11&winggene=20&wings=121&auth=63c61de5cca037fd13bb3eb820b884de09d72393&dummyext=prev.png

I'm tempted to get him even if he doesn't work with the accent... I never imagined that combination and it just looks amazing!
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10