Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | guardian f, bogsneak m vaporwave
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Bionicdingo
added! thanks :>
@Bionicdingo
added! thanks :>
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus

Could you add me to the pre-order list? Mobile doesn't play nice with forms.
@corvidus

Could you add me to the pre-order list? Mobile doesn't play nice with forms.
@Beltaguise
sure thing! yeah, that's the one downside of a spreadsheet order form, haha.
@Beltaguise
sure thing! yeah, that's the one downside of a spreadsheet order form, haha.
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
[center]@corvidus Could you add me too please? I'm not even sure how that spread works and I'm afraid to mess something up, lol... I'll pay in gems~ I'm going to go on the prowl for the perfect new boyo to wear it now. XD Even though my lair is already bursting... Darn you for making such amazing skins/accents! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/17d5/f/2010/266/e/b/eb723b803c88dbaefb3d410d53fe1fc1-d2zay27.png[/img][/center]
@corvidus

Could you add me too please? I'm not even sure how that spread works and I'm afraid to mess something up, lol... I'll pay in gems~

I'm going to go on the prowl for the perfect new boyo to wear it now. XD Even though my lair is already bursting... Darn you for making such amazing skins/accents!

eb723b803c88dbaefb3d410d53fe1fc1-d2zay27.png
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
@WolfTears
done!
that's been my master plan all along...to make people buy more mirrors and eventually overrun their lairs with those good good dogs
@WolfTears
done!
that's been my master plan all along...to make people buy more mirrors and eventually overrun their lairs with those good good dogs
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
[center]@corvidus Good thing Mirrors are my favorite breed. XD Or... good for you at least in this case, pfft. Could I please get a preview of it on this dragon? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/423368/42336785_350.png[/img] I just get the feeling that a goldish Jaguar would really go well with it, but it might also be too busy.[/center]
@corvidus
Good thing Mirrors are my favorite breed. XD Or... good for you at least in this case, pfft.

Could I please get a preview of it on this dragon?

42336785_350.png

I just get the feeling that a goldish Jaguar would really go well with it, but it might also be too busy.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[sub]@NowViewing @AwayfromBirdland (t) @OssiaVega @Supremacy (g) @JackSpicer @nudibranchiole (g) @Khepri @Kizmetto @Elachu @Kryptica @Kaelys07 (g) @BeardedDragon123 (mix) @boxparts @Wolfs @Everything @Shisa (g) @kaaoqi @DocMulligan @Parad0xxy (g) @Cindercate @lovebite @lynxedlight (g) @Demagogue (g) @scarletskyz @Storrie @Mudguts @honeybone (t) @Micheru @Ravenhearst @Ririterasu (g) @felinekind @MissMad @AyumiNemera @JediCreed (mix) @Zodiakey (t) @valdosta (g) @Iodine (g) @Ambitious (g) @Athexreh @Niharike @epher (g) @OFF (g) @fanartsy (g) @trachynhawb @SarcasticHawke @Morvudd @TheoDemoine @Harribel @Bionicdingo @shougoney (g) @skylurk @Steel (g) @Shadowlugia711 (gems) @cosmicConundrum @shadowdawn199 (mix) @Beltaguise @starblaziing @Ikunoche (g) @Godiva (g) @sane (t) @Amorah @erisalia @thegracefuldeer (mix) copy for me @Ikunoche (g) WrightNDesk (g) @Reckless (g) @Kaimon (t) @erisalia @WolfTears[/sub] hey, folks! sorry for the ping - just a quick update, this was rejected for the snakes being too dark so i went ahead and lightened 'em up a little. i also did a few other quality-of-life tweaks to the accent - sharpened it in a few places, etc. here's a quick comparison: [center][b]OLD[/b] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/9161e2a4a96868f95c64989a2aed3619/tumblr_inline_pap43z4KAv1ro4abf_540.png[/img] [b]NEW[/b] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/339ba6ccc2dfbc39cecc0df56036348d/tumblr_patkq6iCJB1u1fx3po6_r1_400.png[/img][/center] obviously nothing too drastic, but i figured it'd be good form to update people on any updates to something they've preordered. if you'd like to change your preorder at all, just let me know in a PM! @WolfTears here you go! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/077c58c28e3f9fd7480ef1d3f932f6f2/tumblr_patkq6iCJB1u1fx3po7_r1_400.png[/img]
@NowViewing @AwayfromBirdland (t) @OssiaVega @Supremacy (g) @JackSpicer @nudibranchiole (g) @Khepri
@Kizmetto @Elachu @Kryptica @Kaelys07 (g) @BeardedDragon123 (mix) @boxparts @Wolfs
@Everything @Shisa (g) @kaaoqi @DocMulligan @Parad0xxy (g) @Cindercate @lovebite
@lynxedlight (g) @Demagogue (g) @scarletskyz @Storrie @Mudguts @honeybone (t) @Micheru
@Ravenhearst @Ririterasu (g) @felinekind @MissMad @AyumiNemera @JediCreed (mix) @Zodiakey (t)
@valdosta (g) @Iodine (g) @Ambitious (g) @Athexreh @Niharike @epher (g) @OFF (g)
@fanartsy (g) @trachynhawb @SarcasticHawke @Morvudd @TheoDemoine @Harribel @Bionicdingo
@shougoney (g) @skylurk @Steel (g) @Shadowlugia711 (gems) @cosmicConundrum @shadowdawn199 (mix) @Beltaguise
@starblaziing @Ikunoche (g) @Godiva (g) @sane (t) @Amorah @erisalia @thegracefuldeer (mix)
copy for me @Ikunoche (g) WrightNDesk (g) @Reckless (g) @Kaimon (t) @erisalia @WolfTears

hey, folks! sorry for the ping - just a quick update, this was rejected for the snakes being too dark so i went ahead and lightened 'em up a little. i also did a few other quality-of-life tweaks to the accent - sharpened it in a few places, etc.
here's a quick comparison:
OLD
tumblr_inline_pap43z4KAv1ro4abf_540.png

NEW
tumblr_patkq6iCJB1u1fx3po6_r1_400.png

obviously nothing too drastic, but i figured it'd be good form to update people on any updates to something they've preordered. if you'd like to change your preorder at all, just let me know in a PM!

@WolfTears
here you go!
tumblr_patkq6iCJB1u1fx3po7_r1_400.png
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
Continues to look good, still up for my copy thank you. :)
Continues to look good, still up for my copy thank you. :)
I miss pings - DMs work better. Semi-hiatus.
Looks great, still can't wait!!!
Looks great, still can't wait!!!

OVmZor1.png
Wow, better ! <3
Wow, better ! <3
Dr G. Mulligan's Skin and Accent factory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10