Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] One-of-a-kind Accent

I kind of just.... have it...
I'm pretty sure it's the only one that exists, it's a custom and I don't remember the deal involving more than one of these being made.

Not sure what it should go for???
It's meant to accompany a similar-looking accent from one of the plague celebrations mhm

I kind of just.... have it...
I'm pretty sure it's the only one that exists, it's a custom and I don't remember the deal involving more than one of these being made.

Not sure what it should go for???
It's meant to accompany a similar-looking accent from one of the plague celebrations mhm
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
@Woodkid

I'm interested. What would you sell it for?
@Woodkid

I'm interested. What would you sell it for?
FooterAds.gif
@Woodkid

I've discovered that it's not one of a kind. Although I can't find how many were made, there is this, in which it was being sold for 500g or 350kt. I'd like to start the pricing there, if that's fine
@Woodkid

I've discovered that it's not one of a kind. Although I can't find how many were made, there is this, in which it was being sold for 500g or 350kt. I'd like to start the pricing there, if that's fine
FooterAds.gif
You could probably get a pinch more for it, considering that the artist is going on an indefinite hiatus. It's a really interesting accent as well. I'd try giving the GASP pinglist a go!
You could probably get a pinch more for it, considering that the artist is going on an indefinite hiatus. It's a really interesting accent as well. I'd try giving the GASP pinglist a go!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png