Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144
@/yurihands @/SquidMage
Ah thank you both! I've added your names to the list :'D

@Kaio
I'm glad to hear it! :D And no, I haven't, though if accent-making becomes a theme for me I might consider running a simple one :D
@/yurihands @/SquidMage
Ah thank you both! I've added your names to the list :'D

@Kaio
I'm glad to hear it! :D And no, I haven't, though if accent-making becomes a theme for me I might consider running a simple one :D
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
@Chivalry
A slot please!
(And just curious, do you have any plan of recolor about this skin?)
@Chivalry
A slot please!
(And just curious, do you have any plan of recolor about this skin?)
XAuaJ3y.png___OAm1rIr.png___x2vLVQ3.png
@Chivalry I like the headwings a lot - I'm not an expert either lol but I do think it would be accent sized without the three torso wings (well, two torso wings and one wing wing... you know what i'm talking about)! But if not don't mind me, haha.
@Chivalry I like the headwings a lot - I'm not an expert either lol but I do think it would be accent sized without the three torso wings (well, two torso wings and one wing wing... you know what i'm talking about)! But if not don't mind me, haha.
@Irmingard
Thank you! :D And not at the moment, no. On a later day I'll see if my layers are interested in playing ball (they might not be, knowing me hahaha) and I'll see from there :D

@Starsystems
Hahah no worries! And I did try it out to see how it looks with just the middle wing-- having the large topmost wing wouldn't decrease the pixelage by much :P Something I have noticed though is that the "glow" I've added for the halo effect, while not fully opaque, might still count towards the pixel percentage. In that case we might be out of luck for squeezing it into 30%, since without the glow the look will be compromised to decidedly un-glowy.

Looks pretty good with just one wing though! :D
@Irmingard
Thank you! :D And not at the moment, no. On a later day I'll see if my layers are interested in playing ball (they might not be, knowing me hahaha) and I'll see from there :D

@Starsystems
Hahah no worries! And I did try it out to see how it looks with just the middle wing-- having the large topmost wing wouldn't decrease the pixelage by much :P Something I have noticed though is that the "glow" I've added for the halo effect, while not fully opaque, might still count towards the pixel percentage. In that case we might be out of luck for squeezing it into 30%, since without the glow the look will be compromised to decidedly un-glowy.

Looks pretty good with just one wing though! :D
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
@Chivalry
I would be interested in a slot!
@Chivalry
I would be interested in a slot!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Chivalry

I'm definitely interested, please sign me up for a slot!
@Chivalry

I'm definitely interested, please sign me up for a slot!
@Chivalry

That would be awesome, thank you! I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope you get a full run! ;w;
@Chivalry

That would be awesome, thank you! I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope you get a full run! ;w;
OIbsnRi.gifdzT3M3t.gifgXvZtcu.gif
58yLF8U.gifTQXnxTL.gifzArBvGw.gif
ccjG9y7.gifJsKGQtM.gifUfu6hdk.gif
@Chivalry

Slot plz and if u ever make recolors of this lemme know :0
@Chivalry

Slot plz and if u ever make recolors of this lemme know :0
@chivalry May I pretty please have a preview on two scries of my babs?? This is a gorgeous accent <3 [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=8&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=22&winggene=22&wings=75&auth=16204a7bf078d9000720b215da7f7640602a9b5a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=10&winggene=21&wings=155&auth=59abd71065733b723e7a418ebb4565c10611ebf4&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@chivalry May I pretty please have a preview on two scries of my babs?? This is a gorgeous accent <3

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=8&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=22&winggene=22&wings=75&auth=16204a7bf078d9000720b215da7f7640602a9b5a&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=10&winggene=21&wings=155&auth=59abd71065733b723e7a418ebb4565c10611ebf4&dummyext=prev.png
NLdJQtw.png
@Chivalry
Did someone say angelic skincent???
Slot please, it's gorgeous!
@Chivalry
Did someone say angelic skincent???
Slot please, it's gorgeous!
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144