Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
@InternSeraph
Thank you for the suggestions! I've tried a few zip-opening apps before, but they've been a little confusing? I'll give those a try.
@InternSeraph
Thank you for the suggestions! I've tried a few zip-opening apps before, but they've been a little confusing? I'll give those a try.
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
@Vovina
OOOH i love your entry <3 could i get on a pinglist if for some crazy reason doesnt win?
@Vovina
OOOH i love your entry <3 could i get on a pinglist if for some crazy reason doesnt win?
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
Maaan, if I could only make art, I would totally make an Emperor skin! It'd be cool to see one :0
Maaan, if I could only make art, I would totally make an Emperor skin! It'd be cool to see one :0
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@Hinumi Thank you so much! <3 And absolutely, I can add you to a pinglist for it!
@Hinumi Thank you so much! <3 And absolutely, I can add you to a pinglist for it!
r6J6MbS.png
@ghxy if you don't win will you be making copies? If so, can i be on a pinglist?
@ghxy if you don't win will you be making copies? If so, can i be on a pinglist?
So far everyone's submissions have been really good! I can't wait to see who wins!
So far everyone's submissions have been really good! I can't wait to see who wins!
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
@Phirou That Dawnbreaker Paladin accent looks awesome!! You play Skyrim?
@Phirou That Dawnbreaker Paladin accent looks awesome!! You play Skyrim?
Toast/Dragon ~ they/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 19
avid roleplayer ~ pageti sass
attempting at arting ~ definitely the void?
i have a cat named Cypher ~ genderfluid mess (transmasc!)
3 hours+ FR time ~ active each day- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
The Light Breaking accent on the first page is gorgeous! I'm also noticing a lot of angelic-themed skins and accents this year, which is cool since I'm planning to do an eldritch angel kind of subclan at some point.
The Light Breaking accent on the first page is gorgeous! I'm also noticing a lot of angelic-themed skins and accents this year, which is cool since I'm planning to do an eldritch angel kind of subclan at some point.
I think I have an idea for Skydancers... loving the slightly darker theme of a lot of the entries so far :)
I think I have an idea for Skydancers... loving the slightly darker theme of a lot of the entries so far :)
wq9PoXA.png
@Rexcaliburr
Will you be printing 'Filt red light' if it doesn't win?
@Rexcaliburr
Will you be printing 'Filt red light' if it doesn't win?
13267738.png 2vSEaxo.jpg 13267737.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34