Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@kiwipen Its one of my favorites so far!
@kiwipen Its one of my favorites so far!
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@ownedbycats
That means so much to me to hear, thank you so much!
@ownedbycats
That means so much to me to hear, thank you so much!
[quote name="TragicMink" date="2018-06-12 15:21:18" ] [u]Apollo's Faithful[/u], and if that's not fully lore-friendly then just [u]The Faithful One[/u] Large- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/269419063749378048/456220950501785621/apollos_faithful.png[/img] Entry sized- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/269419063749378048/456221354501472277/export_2.png[/img] [/quote] I cropped the lore section out because it was pretty long (the full thing is on page 1 of the submissions thread), but would i be able to get some feedback/constructive criticism for my skin? It's the third one I've ever made but the first one on a tablet for my computer, so any comments about it would be helpful!
TragicMink wrote on 2018-06-12 15:21:18:
Apollo's Faithful, and if that's not fully lore-friendly then just The Faithful One

Large-
apollos_faithful.png

Entry sized-
export_2.png

I cropped the lore section out because it was pretty long (the full thing is on page 1 of the submissions thread), but would i be able to get some feedback/constructive criticism for my skin? It's the third one I've ever made but the first one on a tablet for my computer, so any comments about it would be helpful!
@vovina I am 100000% in love with your entry ;;
@vovina I am 100000% in love with your entry ;;
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
@kiwipen

ok. WOW. YOUR ENTRY THOUGH. The brightness (hah) on my screen was down, and I couldn't see it at first. Then I saw the previews. I'M BLOWN AWAY. THAT LOOKS SO. GOOD.

If by some curse that doesn't win, could you ping me if you decide to print it? I'd be willing to splurge on gems for that!
@kiwipen

ok. WOW. YOUR ENTRY THOUGH. The brightness (hah) on my screen was down, and I couldn't see it at first. Then I saw the previews. I'M BLOWN AWAY. THAT LOOKS SO. GOOD.

If by some curse that doesn't win, could you ping me if you decide to print it? I'd be willing to splurge on gems for that!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@ObsidianMage

Oh my goodness, thank you soooo much! It was definitely a self-indulgent accent for myself ~ I love things that sparkle and glow.
I would ABSOLUTELY love to ping you if it doesn't win :D I'd love to get a print of it circulating :>
@ObsidianMage

Oh my goodness, thank you soooo much! It was definitely a self-indulgent accent for myself ~ I love things that sparkle and glow.
I would ABSOLUTELY love to ping you if it doesn't win :D I'd love to get a print of it circulating :>
@AquariusStudios I appreciate your comment so much omg <3 Thank you!
@AquariusStudios I appreciate your comment so much omg <3 Thank you!
r6J6MbS.png
@citrinebumblebee

Heads up about your submission’s name - Nouveau was also the name for a Pearlcatcher skin/accent for GG2017. Pretty sure they can shar ebames, but letting you know just in case you need an alternate.
@citrinebumblebee

Heads up about your submission’s name - Nouveau was also the name for a Pearlcatcher skin/accent for GG2017. Pretty sure they can shar ebames, but letting you know just in case you need an alternate.
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Ellapinky Thank you!!!!! I'll think of something else and note that it's a working name in the meantime XD
@Ellapinky Thank you!!!!! I'll think of something else and note that it's a working name in the meantime XD
@Rhamnus
I'm actually on an iPad. I'll check out artstudio and would be interested in that tutorial, though; PM me?
@Rhamnus
I'm actually on an iPad. I'll check out artstudio and would be interested in that tutorial, though; PM me?
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34