Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@sane
thanks! i'm doing a print run of Hewn Gatekeeper here, if you'd like me to put you down for a slot :>
@sane
thanks! i'm doing a print run of Hewn Gatekeeper here, if you'd like me to put you down for a slot :>
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus i just added myself to the pinglist! thank you very much<3
@corvidus i just added myself to the pinglist! thank you very much<3
lkzAKA7.jpg
[quote name="Karanja" date="2018-06-24 06:19:27" ] @Tix Are you going to print your Brightshine Jubilee spiral skin/accent? If yes maybe a accent version with only the wings? [/quote] I am! Unfortunately I only have blueprints for skins so the accent version, if I can still release it after the skin version is done, will have to wait a bit. I am glad you like it that much : - ) I will also need some time to actually set up a proper skin/accent thread. If the accent version will be printed I can give you a ping if you like.
Karanja wrote on 2018-06-24 06:19:27:
@Tix

Are you going to print your Brightshine Jubilee spiral skin/accent?
If yes maybe a accent version with only the wings?

I am!
Unfortunately I only have blueprints for skins so the accent version, if I can still release it after the skin version is done, will have to wait a bit.
I am glad you like it that much : - )

I will also need some time to actually set up a proper skin/accent thread. If the accent version will be printed I can give you a ping if you like.
ZNhRsiG.png
@sane sure! Sorry to hear you didn't like the entry I made that did win. :3c
@sane sure! Sorry to hear you didn't like the entry I made that did win. :3c
[font=calibri]@fatherkin lmao i didn't even notice!! but i actually love that one and already bought it, but i'm not a female spiral fan so i guess it's just going to rot in my hoard. i need the male accent for the boy in my avatar though oof edit: nevermind it looks terrific on my cursed girl, no rotting to be done here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40699879] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406999/40699879_350.png[/img] [/url]
@fatherkin lmao i didn't even notice!! but i actually love that one and already bought it, but i'm not a female spiral fan so i guess it's just going to rot in my hoard. i need the male accent for the boy in my avatar though oof

edit: nevermind it looks terrific on my cursed girl, no rotting to be done here

40699879_350.png
lkzAKA7.jpg
@sane

I might be a little biased in my disappointment but I am very happy for the winners! They worked very hard to win. But I’m glad you liked my entry, I’ll be sure to put you on my list <3
@sane

I might be a little biased in my disappointment but I am very happy for the winners! They worked very hard to win. But I’m glad you liked my entry, I’ll be sure to put you on my list <3
hey everyone! lovely work on your accents/skincents, please add me to any pinglists if you decide to sell any!

@cicide @divinitism @fatherkin
hey everyone! lovely work on your accents/skincents, please add me to any pinglists if you decide to sell any!

@cicide @divinitism @fatherkin
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@mulberryscroll I haven't found a bog boy to match it quite yet, but it'd be a yes if I found one!!
@mulberryscroll I haven't found a bog boy to match it quite yet, but it'd be a yes if I found one!!
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
@Tix

If you do a run of cathedral, please let me know. It was my favourite of all the entries.
@Tix

If you do a run of cathedral, please let me know. It was my favourite of all the entries.
@Ectopi I really love your Kintsukuroi entry, it's beautiful. Could you add me to your pinglist please?
@Ectopi I really love your Kintsukuroi entry, it's beautiful. Could you add me to your pinglist please?
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34