Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2018 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
[quote name="Plasmafire" date="2018-06-12 15:23:30" ] Well, yes, but can I open zip files with them? I've got an art app that works, my problem is that I can't open the template. [/quote] Winzip, Winrar, or similar applications are needed to unzip those files ^^
Plasmafire wrote on 2018-06-12 15:23:30:
Well, yes, but can I open zip files with them? I've got an art app that works, my problem is that I can't open the template.
Winzip, Winrar, or similar applications are needed to unzip those files ^^
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
@Cicide - This is an amazing use of transparency! Good luck!

@ghxy - Nice use of the new eyes on the previews! They really show off good possibilities to match the already great accent/skincent.
@Cicide - This is an amazing use of transparency! Good luck!

@ghxy - Nice use of the new eyes on the previews! They really show off good possibilities to match the already great accent/skincent.
QYzhmAi.png
[img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/89cc/th/pre/i/2018/163/b/f/filtered_light_preview_large_by_rexcaliburr-dce7v7b.png[/img] i am simply in love with this <3
filtered_light_preview_large_by_rexcaliburr-dce7v7b.png

i am simply in love with this <3
FtDHRk1.gifWhYCOQP.gifMbq2WRg.gif4XGtD2l.gif
I love how on the submission thread there's a clear message at the top that says [quote][b]This thread is for submissions only.[/b][/quote] yet literally most of the first few posts [i]aren't[/i] submissions That seems to happen a lot with those kind of threads (dragon share, skin contests, etc) and I don't have a problem with it, I just get a good chuckle or two out of seeing it
I love how on the submission thread there's a clear message at the top that says

Quote:
This thread is for submissions only.

yet literally most of the first few posts aren't submissions

That seems to happen a lot with those kind of threads (dragon share, skin contests, etc) and I don't have a problem with it, I just get a good chuckle or two out of seeing it
3 hours ahead of FR time
I don't usually say anything about it, but this year, I'm amazed at how many people are just posting comments and discussion in the submissions thread.
I don't usually say anything about it, but this year, I'm amazed at how many people are just posting comments and discussion in the submissions thread.
FfsFHyt.png
@Plasmafire

What phone are you using?
I just made my first skin recently on my iphone, using the app artstudio.
I paid for the full version since it allows unlimited layers, which i needed lol

You can't use the PSDs, so you have to do some tricky stuff to get the lines/shading. If you are interested I could give you a tutorial.
@Plasmafire

What phone are you using?
I just made my first skin recently on my iphone, using the app artstudio.
I paid for the full version since it allows unlimited layers, which i needed lol

You can't use the PSDs, so you have to do some tricky stuff to get the lines/shading. If you are interested I could give you a tutorial.
Comments in the Submission thread have been getting more and more common. Wonder if staff could eventually put an 'message in the wrong topic' report option so they could be moved here instead, but I don't think the forum actually has the capability for that?
Comments in the Submission thread have been getting more and more common. Wonder if staff could eventually put an 'message in the wrong topic' report option so they could be moved here instead, but I don't think the forum actually has the capability for that?
QYzhmAi.png
@Lusinga @Aegia @HoshiNoTsubaki @Camisado @TheGodOfStories @VariantLoki @BlindingLight @Kveikur

I think you got confused and posted on the entries thread instead of the comments thread. Entries thread is only for entries and I don't want to see you get fussed at for a simple mistake. :-)
@Lusinga @Aegia @HoshiNoTsubaki @Camisado @TheGodOfStories @VariantLoki @BlindingLight @Kveikur

I think you got confused and posted on the entries thread instead of the comments thread. Entries thread is only for entries and I don't want to see you get fussed at for a simple mistake. :-)
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@Cicide | Sorry for the ping but your WC accent looks great!!!!
@Cicide | Sorry for the ping but your WC accent looks great!!!!
@Cicide

your accent is so gorgeous @.@
@Cicide

your accent is so gorgeous @.@
sBdLZtA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34