Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34
[quote name="Taarnfalk" date="2018-06-21 11:29:08" ] My favorites so far : ... @Miduana - Hewn Glider. Your accent looks really good. .... [/quote] @Taarnfalk thanks!
Taarnfalk wrote on 2018-06-21 11:29:08:
My favorites so far :

@Miduana - Hewn Glider. Your accent looks really good.

@Taarnfalk thanks!
MEQCNLU_o.png
I desperately wish people would stop doing male spirals and do more Female Coatl's. There's not enough and i dont think there even will be a winning female Coatl skin. I was really hoping for one OTL
I desperately wish people would stop doing male spirals and do more Female Coatl's. There's not enough and i dont think there even will be a winning female Coatl skin. I was really hoping for one OTL
ce73e8fe9e6c77e6619b58654abd74e119ed4cde_128.gif4c12b79ac7b3a7460c9b403454fa1b942a835da3.gifba4b49ddd8ec49574c467e96bb7a5e39e67d867e.gifc4cf2b1383afecf3ee1abef39f05e08daf6ede7c.gif
@Taarnfalk
Thank you so much omg! This was such a lovely surprise to see :)
@Taarnfalk
Thank you so much omg! This was such a lovely surprise to see :)
There are so many good entries this year :O I can feel my wallet draining.

If you creative connoisseurs are still itching to make another masterpiece (and win some epic prizes, head on over to Brightshine’s art competition, Artsy Appetites! There’s a very special dragon being raffled off in addition to a wide variety of prompts to pick from! <3
There are so many good entries this year :O I can feel my wallet draining.

If you creative connoisseurs are still itching to make another masterpiece (and win some epic prizes, head on over to Brightshine’s art competition, Artsy Appetites! There’s a very special dragon being raffled off in addition to a wide variety of prompts to pick from! <3
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Taarnfalk Thank you so much <3 (I was a bit worried no one except me would like it because it's so simple x3)
@Taarnfalk Thank you so much <3 (I was a bit worried no one except me would like it because it's so simple x3)
sparkle_smol.png
@Tix Your Cathedral submission is lovely! Good luck!
@Tix Your Cathedral submission is lovely! Good luck!
37DVNcQ.pngmGeS6Yc.png6qRiT6A.png
@Corvidus Oh man I was just looking at your shop last night but I LOVE your Hewn Gatekeeper entry!
@Corvidus Oh man I was just looking at your shop last night but I LOVE your Hewn Gatekeeper entry!
0f1mBJP.png
@corvidus if hewn gatekeeper doesn't win, pls ping me if you're planning on printing it later! it's amazing
@corvidus if hewn gatekeeper doesn't win, pls ping me if you're planning on printing it later! it's amazing
Scorchpaw Prowler
@piney ooh your fae accent is absolutely lovely, good luck!
@piney ooh your fae accent is absolutely lovely, good luck!
signature_minnow_by_minnowbutt-dcl2njy.png
@Larrea

Thank you so much! I'll definitely drop you a line if it doesn't win. <3
@Larrea

Thank you so much! I'll definitely drop you a line if it doesn't win. <3
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34