Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34
@Cerdae

Aww thanks! Glad you like it! :D
@Cerdae

Aww thanks! Glad you like it! :D
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
@cerdae (and everyone else who's mentioned my entries) THANK YOU!!!
@cerdae (and everyone else who's mentioned my entries) THANK YOU!!!
@fatherkin

Hey, love your Spiral accent for the Brightshine Jubilee, but the way it's currently submitted, it can't be judged. You need to submit a transparent copy of the accent itself, not on a dragon, at a 350x350 size.
@fatherkin

Hey, love your Spiral accent for the Brightshine Jubilee, but the way it's currently submitted, it can't be judged. You need to submit a transparent copy of the accent itself, not on a dragon, at a 350x350 size.
FfsFHyt.png
@ViperaUnion thank you sooooo much this entire process has been a wild ride for me!! i really appreciate it!! ;u;/
@ViperaUnion thank you sooooo much this entire process has been a wild ride for me!! i really appreciate it!! ;u;/
@fatherkin

No problem! Good luck with your entry!
@fatherkin

No problem! Good luck with your entry!
FfsFHyt.png
@Cicide & "Light Breaking" skin

great idea, it looks simple at first then you notice how this actually looks like light strewn from clouds or from some artificial source. Or vice versa, dragon body is starting turning to the light, you know like teleportation devices in UFO cinematics? Like the drake is ready to transform into particle flow and exalt to Lightweaver! The more I was looking at this accent the more it grew in my eyes.

@Desnik & "Heart of Gold" skin

You are probably a skin pro (checked, yep, you are!) :D Great golden accent, I hope it wins and I won't need to hurt my wallet that much! That eye element in the shoulder part is very unexpected and adds the much-needed slightly creepy part to the gold trim. I love how the gold is not overwhelming and it's just enough and just the right color!

@Mooohaus & "Hewn City Specter" skin

I like how the mist flow over the drakes and semi-illusionary bodies. I feel the theme is more fitting for Shadow or Plague Jubilee though, but it will be great to see this skin in game. I wonder if it's possible to make this mist flow eerie overlay not override the existing skin colour and exist separately while following the skincent rules? Like, separate skin that is translucent and preserves this ghostly feeling? Probably not, but... let me know if you think it's possible, please.

@shroudrat & "Neon God" skin

I don't know the story behind this idea, but neon-sign imperial seriously made me stop and think it over for couple of minutes. It may not be that visually stunning or fitting Light lore, but it's something I will definitely remember after the contest. I strongly believe this idea could work with some alterations.

@Wendigos & "Hewn Prophet" skin

The style feels something Indian-gods like. I almost expect a flute in those additional hands and them being raised in flute-holding jest just make the absence more obvious. :) The head part is the most stunning with that additional eye and inhuman-enough (indrake? indragon?) face. But the halo, wings and hands don't quite work together as if being from different parts of myths and hinting at different ideas. Maybe I just can't place those properly, they don't form a wholesome story for me. Still, the style is great.
@Cicide & "Light Breaking" skin

great idea, it looks simple at first then you notice how this actually looks like light strewn from clouds or from some artificial source. Or vice versa, dragon body is starting turning to the light, you know like teleportation devices in UFO cinematics? Like the drake is ready to transform into particle flow and exalt to Lightweaver! The more I was looking at this accent the more it grew in my eyes.

@Desnik & "Heart of Gold" skin

You are probably a skin pro (checked, yep, you are!) :D Great golden accent, I hope it wins and I won't need to hurt my wallet that much! That eye element in the shoulder part is very unexpected and adds the much-needed slightly creepy part to the gold trim. I love how the gold is not overwhelming and it's just enough and just the right color!

@Mooohaus & "Hewn City Specter" skin

I like how the mist flow over the drakes and semi-illusionary bodies. I feel the theme is more fitting for Shadow or Plague Jubilee though, but it will be great to see this skin in game. I wonder if it's possible to make this mist flow eerie overlay not override the existing skin colour and exist separately while following the skincent rules? Like, separate skin that is translucent and preserves this ghostly feeling? Probably not, but... let me know if you think it's possible, please.

@shroudrat & "Neon God" skin

I don't know the story behind this idea, but neon-sign imperial seriously made me stop and think it over for couple of minutes. It may not be that visually stunning or fitting Light lore, but it's something I will definitely remember after the contest. I strongly believe this idea could work with some alterations.

@Wendigos & "Hewn Prophet" skin

The style feels something Indian-gods like. I almost expect a flute in those additional hands and them being raised in flute-holding jest just make the absence more obvious. :) The head part is the most stunning with that additional eye and inhuman-enough (indrake? indragon?) face. But the halo, wings and hands don't quite work together as if being from different parts of myths and hinting at different ideas. Maybe I just can't place those properly, they don't form a wholesome story for me. Still, the style is great.
8i94mlw.png
@jorts

Hey, while the previews of your accent are done, for some reason the transparent judging image has a broken link and won't show up. You might want to look into it.
@jorts

Hey, while the previews of your accent are done, for some reason the transparent judging image has a broken link and won't show up. You might want to look into it.
FfsFHyt.png
Sorry for my long-read, I am kinda new to local traditions but wanted to praise people from my personal top-10(top-12? top-13?). Those are purely personal opinions.

@Vendrus & "First Witness" skin

It's a neat little idea and a clever accent! It may not be as shiny or glimmer-y or golden, but it's certainly in-character and makes good use of elements already present in coatl!

@leavanny & "Marble Memory" skin

Usually I much prefer accents over whole skins, but this one is an artwork in its own right and gods it feels the Light Flight idea so perfectly! I want such a dragon in my lair as a reminder and decorative element, that's one great idea and cool contrast of marble drake and painting in its wings!

@Seegura & "Lightplume" skin

Good-looking gold-type skin. Intricate and could make many nocturnes feel more festive.

@Amenen & "Golden Core" skin

Is a friend, but the amount of details she puts into the skin is breathtaking. For such a techno-like skin besides the most noticeable force-field wings I adore the small light patches, glitter and lines all over the body. This makes mirror female silhoutte so much more pronounced. Adds greatly to that general hunter-feel the mirrors produce.

@Kaljaia & "Sacred Son" skin

The image struck me as an antique, old, dented armor or relics inherited... like something sacred, yeah. The linework is great, but the coloring is amazing! The light, the lines, the feeling of looking at something ancientm it's all here.

@Ravenhearst & "Light's Scholar" skin

*looks at wing feathers linework* *dies inside* *readies more gems to buy more Ravenhearst skins* I dunno what to say to a pro, you knew what you did there. Just enough effort to create a great feathery wing, and this soft colouring, the light, the feathers and sparkles!

@jorts & "Optics" skin

The transparent wing and the whole optics idea is suddenly cool and neat-looking. I hope you'll change the entry in time to attach proper png as admins require for contest, cause it definitely deserves to see the sun. (to see. the sun. ehehehe. optics. see what I did there). No seriously, it's a cool accent which could fit different drake types. UPD the thing that makes me stop and look most is how you do not add external elements, you played with the existing dragon and your accent is not apparel-like. It really clicks.
Sorry for my long-read, I am kinda new to local traditions but wanted to praise people from my personal top-10(top-12? top-13?). Those are purely personal opinions.

@Vendrus & "First Witness" skin

It's a neat little idea and a clever accent! It may not be as shiny or glimmer-y or golden, but it's certainly in-character and makes good use of elements already present in coatl!

@leavanny & "Marble Memory" skin

Usually I much prefer accents over whole skins, but this one is an artwork in its own right and gods it feels the Light Flight idea so perfectly! I want such a dragon in my lair as a reminder and decorative element, that's one great idea and cool contrast of marble drake and painting in its wings!

@Seegura & "Lightplume" skin

Good-looking gold-type skin. Intricate and could make many nocturnes feel more festive.

@Amenen & "Golden Core" skin

Is a friend, but the amount of details she puts into the skin is breathtaking. For such a techno-like skin besides the most noticeable force-field wings I adore the small light patches, glitter and lines all over the body. This makes mirror female silhoutte so much more pronounced. Adds greatly to that general hunter-feel the mirrors produce.

@Kaljaia & "Sacred Son" skin

The image struck me as an antique, old, dented armor or relics inherited... like something sacred, yeah. The linework is great, but the coloring is amazing! The light, the lines, the feeling of looking at something ancientm it's all here.

@Ravenhearst & "Light's Scholar" skin

*looks at wing feathers linework* *dies inside* *readies more gems to buy more Ravenhearst skins* I dunno what to say to a pro, you knew what you did there. Just enough effort to create a great feathery wing, and this soft colouring, the light, the feathers and sparkles!

@jorts & "Optics" skin

The transparent wing and the whole optics idea is suddenly cool and neat-looking. I hope you'll change the entry in time to attach proper png as admins require for contest, cause it definitely deserves to see the sun. (to see. the sun. ehehehe. optics. see what I did there). No seriously, it's a cool accent which could fit different drake types. UPD the thing that makes me stop and look most is how you do not add external elements, you played with the existing dragon and your accent is not apparel-like. It really clicks.
8i94mlw.png
@Kaljaia your Sacred son is gorgeous!!
@Kaljaia your Sacred son is gorgeous!!
0f1mBJP.png
@ViperaUnion @shaire huh, weird! the image was working for me, and the previews were all uploaded to the same image sharing site. I guess deviantart isn't the most reliable hosting site. I changed it to an imgur link, I hope it's fixed now! Thank you for letting me know!
@ViperaUnion @shaire huh, weird! the image was working for me, and the previews were all uploaded to the same image sharing site. I guess deviantart isn't the most reliable hosting site. I changed it to an imgur link, I hope it's fixed now! Thank you for letting me know!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o2_75sq.png they/he
tumblr - twitter
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34