Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Caecilius' Skin Corner(closed)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 206 207
I hope this does not sound impolite, but I was curious to know if you would potentially be willing to discuss the possibility of a custom skincent / accent? I apologize if this is impolite to ask, the social norms of FR allude me, hahaha.
I hope this does not sound impolite, but I was curious to know if you would potentially be willing to discuss the possibility of a custom skincent / accent? I apologize if this is impolite to ask, the social norms of FR allude me, hahaha.
@bb0nni it's alright! You may ask and do not worry about being impolite
@bb0nni it's alright! You may ask and do not worry about being impolite
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
Ah, I am glad that is the case!! I worry horribly about being seen as impolite, hehe.
Would you potentially be interested in a vampiric wraith accent for a Skydancer male? Some of the ideas I had in mind include flora [black and golden roses], jewlery and a few slight cosmetic changes [addition of vampire fangs, eye markings and light scaring]. If that'd be something you'd be interested in, shall I DM you with more information?
Ah, I am glad that is the case!! I worry horribly about being seen as impolite, hehe.
Would you potentially be interested in a vampiric wraith accent for a Skydancer male? Some of the ideas I had in mind include flora [black and golden roses], jewlery and a few slight cosmetic changes [addition of vampire fangs, eye markings and light scaring]. If that'd be something you'd be interested in, shall I DM you with more information?
@bb0nni This sounds plausible, and yes, please do DM me for more information. Thank you
@bb0nni This sounds plausible, and yes, please do DM me for more information. Thank you
@Caecilius
AAAA I'd love to purchase one come Friday when I get paid.

I'd also love to be in the pinglist for both Trans rights accents.
@Caecilius
AAAA I'd love to purchase one come Friday when I get paid.

I'd also love to be in the pinglist for both Trans rights accents.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
@Kanagosa sure thing and thank you!
@Kanagosa sure thing and thank you!
@Caecilius I’d like Pumpkin Harvest please!
@Caecilius I’d like Pumpkin Harvest please!
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
@Mew Sure thing! and with that, all the slots on the final batch have filled! Thank you all so much! Please send payment over CR or PM so that the accent may be printed!

@dinguschi @SparkleDeer @snowy @Valmue @Lostdaydream
@Mew Sure thing! and with that, all the slots on the final batch have filled! Thank you all so much! Please send payment over CR or PM so that the accent may be printed!

@dinguschi @SparkleDeer @snowy @Valmue @Lostdaydream
@Caecilius

Ahh thank you SO much!
@Caecilius

Ahh thank you SO much!
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
@Caecilius Finally got her her snapper scroll! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48197418] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481975/48197418_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Caecilius
Finally got her her snapper scroll!

48197418_350.png
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 206 207