Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Caecilius' Skin Corner(closed)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 206 207
@Caecilius I'd like the trans pride accent, please! I'll take a gem slot. (Note that I'm posting this before going to sleep so I'll talk with you about payment etc. in a few hours.)
@Caecilius I'd like the trans pride accent, please! I'll take a gem slot. (Note that I'm posting this before going to sleep so I'll talk with you about payment etc. in a few hours.)
they/them, fr +8 (uk)
LLrUqlo.pngMUSskfQ.png
@cindersinned ok and understandable!
@cindersinned ok and understandable!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@beanutbutter alight! What a lovely dragon!
@beanutbutter alight! What a lovely dragon!
@caecilius do you perhaps have any plans to do a matching female accent for Dreaming Nigh? would absolutely love to get my boy here a ladyfriend to wear a similar skin, but haven't found another style of clouds I like as much as yours >> [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38044414] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380445/38044414_350.png[/img] [/url]
@caecilius do you perhaps have any plans to do a matching female accent for Dreaming Nigh? would absolutely love to get my boy here a ladyfriend to wear a similar skin, but haven't found another style of clouds I like as much as yours >>

38044414_350.png
rYp8BR7.png
@bedfordblack I might, the only issue that Dreaming Nigh was not the greatest hit and I am not too sure that a female skin will sell well either. I am very flattered that you like it so much tho, thank you!
@bedfordblack I might, the only issue that Dreaming Nigh was not the greatest hit and I am not too sure that a female skin will sell well either. I am very flattered that you like it so much tho, thank you!
@caecilius ahhh I get it! I'm not a tundra person myself but the progen called and your art style is fantastic, I have never snapped a skin up off AH quicker xD

But on another note, if you made one like that for other breeds like SD, spiral, wc or coatl you would definitely sell a load. I know bunches of people love that aesthetic <3
@caecilius ahhh I get it! I'm not a tundra person myself but the progen called and your art style is fantastic, I have never snapped a skin up off AH quicker xD

But on another note, if you made one like that for other breeds like SD, spiral, wc or coatl you would definitely sell a load. I know bunches of people love that aesthetic <3
rYp8BR7.png
@bedfordblack Thank you, I will keep that in mind
@bedfordblack Thank you, I will keep that in mind
@Lionsong @squidragon @remuslupn @Wizjonerka @KattsTheName @Kisk @Pripyat @MusicalMaladies @PhoebeBird @Thardus

I am sorry to say that the wait has been extended as the first batch was rejected for line color. It has been resubmitted with a darker line color and should be out in 5-7 days. I apologize for the inconvenience.
@Lionsong @squidragon @remuslupn @Wizjonerka @KattsTheName @Kisk @Pripyat @MusicalMaladies @PhoebeBird @Thardus

I am sorry to say that the wait has been extended as the first batch was rejected for line color. It has been resubmitted with a darker line color and should be out in 5-7 days. I apologize for the inconvenience.
@Caecilius It's all good! Thanks for the update [emoji=guardian laughing]
@Caecilius
It's all good! Thanks for the update
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@Caecilius
All is good, thanks for informing us!
@Caecilius