Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Caecilius' Skin Corner(closed)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 206 207
@Caecilius
Glorious Rose is lovely, but gems are tight for me rn with all my projects.
Could I get a slot for if there are sufficient orders to bring costs to 500g?
@Caecilius
Glorious Rose is lovely, but gems are tight for me rn with all my projects.
Could I get a slot for if there are sufficient orders to bring costs to 500g?
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
@butcherbaby A female version would be nice, I'll consider it! @LucidDreams @Tuberose will do!
@butcherbaby A female version would be nice, I'll consider it! @LucidDreams @Tuberose will do!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@Caecilius

This is gorgeous! I would love a slot if the cost will be 500g. ♥
@Caecilius

This is gorgeous! I would love a slot if the cost will be 500g. ♥
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Faileas Alright! it has reached the point of 500g and is almost full. I will ping you when payment is due
@Faileas Alright! it has reached the point of 500g and is almost full. I will ping you when payment is due
@Caecilius

I would like a spot for when the spots are 500g!
@Caecilius

I would like a spot for when the spots are 500g!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oria Thank you, final spot is filled! @Harmonywish @sharkbutt @butcherbaby @LucidDreams @Tuberose @Faileas @Mangusto @Oria

All spots are filled at 500g price. Once everyone has payed, the skin will be printed! Thank you all!
@Oria Thank you, final spot is filled! @Harmonywish @sharkbutt @butcherbaby @LucidDreams @Tuberose @Faileas @Mangusto @Oria

All spots are filled at 500g price. Once everyone has payed, the skin will be printed! Thank you all!
@Caecilius I have a plague multigaze boy, so i am biased, but red and/or white roses with gold I am weak for! As I said tho, totally understandable if its not worth the work if interest isnt that high! I could see myself commissioning a recolor just for my boy in that case.
@Caecilius I have a plague multigaze boy, so i am biased, but red and/or white roses with gold I am weak for! As I said tho, totally understandable if its not worth the work if interest isnt that high! I could see myself commissioning a recolor just for my boy in that case.
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo Another person has brought up red roses, so it is possible for a recolor, but if you have a very specific color pallet to go with your dragon I would consider a commissioned recolor.
@Fujo Another person has brought up red roses, so it is possible for a recolor, but if you have a very specific color pallet to go with your dragon I would consider a commissioned recolor.
@Caecilius
Slot for glorious roses please
@Caecilius
Slot for glorious roses please
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing I'll put you up for batch 2!
@NowViewing I'll put you up for batch 2!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 206 207