Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ShroudratSkns] Chill Vibes on AH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140
[center][size=4][b]shroudrat's[/size] [size=6]Skins & Accents[/b][/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/df1feec4345a14e70e350c40f34e3a76/tumblr_p8fbntvNwL1xpp0t6o5_250.png[/img][/center] [center] [b]1 gem = 1,300 treasure $1 USD = 100 gems = 130,000 treasure[/b][/center] [center] [b]Skins 750-800g Accents 500g[/b][/center] [b][u]Preorders & Payment - Please Read![/u][/b] When reserving a preorder slot, please @ me on this thread with the specific skin or accent you want to buy - sometimes I have multiple different accents printing at one time, so this will help me keep track. Once I have added you to the order list, you may pay either by mail or 1-way CR. The sooner everyone sends payment, the sooner I can send the skin or accent to print! [u]Skins print at 7 paid orders each, and accents print at 5 paid orders.[/u] If a skin or accent does not receive enough orders to print, all payments will be refunded. Prepaid orders will be delivered by mail as soon as I receive the prints. Unpaid orders will be sent by Private Auction; if the auction is canceled or time runs out, those additional copies will be made available for others to purchase. [b]Mixed Payments[/b] I take treasure and mixed payments at a rate of 1g:1.3kt. All slots are available for mixed or treasure payment unless otherwise specified. [b]Waitlist[/b] In the case of a single-run or limited run accent, you may ask to be added to a waitlist for extra copies. If someone does not accept their unpaid reserved copy through Private Auction, these extra copies will be made available to waitlisted players before being placed on the public Auction House. [rule] [b][size=4]General Pinglist[/size][/b] [center][size=5][color=darkred][url=https://goo.gl/forms/EWDvV81GUKqM0sZs1]Click Here For Pinglist Form![/url][/color][/size][/center] [center]You can use this form to add and remove yourself from series & general pinglists.[/center] NPC reprints: Xeron Tundra Dad recolors: haikwoshevo // general dadcents: Lup Tadhop Hat M version: baelistair any gaolers: StormyPhoenix29 [url=https://i.imgur.com/3Vadugx.png][color=darkblue]Diamante Hawk[/color][/url] - Canceled - Will Print W/Interest - Skincent coverage, 750g \\ Kaio [url=https://i.imgur.com/RrYRfCg.png][color=darkred]Sanguine Hawk[/color][/url] - Canceled - Will Print W/Interest - Skincent coverage, 750g \\ Kaio, Jaypaw
shroudrat's
Skins & Accents

tumblr_p8fbntvNwL1xpp0t6o5_250.png
1 gem = 1,300 treasure
$1 USD = 100 gems = 130,000 treasure
Skins 750-800g
Accents 500g

Preorders & Payment - Please Read!
When reserving a preorder slot, please @ me on this thread with the specific skin or accent you want to buy - sometimes I have multiple different accents printing at one time, so this will help me keep track.

Once I have added you to the order list, you may pay either by mail or 1-way CR. The sooner everyone sends payment, the sooner I can send the skin or accent to print! Skins print at 7 paid orders each, and accents print at 5 paid orders. If a skin or accent does not receive enough orders to print, all payments will be refunded.

Prepaid orders will be delivered by mail as soon as I receive the prints. Unpaid orders will be sent by Private Auction; if the auction is canceled or time runs out, those additional copies will be made available for others to purchase.

Mixed Payments
I take treasure and mixed payments at a rate of 1g:1.3kt. All slots are available for mixed or treasure payment unless otherwise specified.

Waitlist
In the case of a single-run or limited run accent, you may ask to be added to a waitlist for extra copies. If someone does not accept their unpaid reserved copy through Private Auction, these extra copies will be made available to waitlisted players before being placed on the public Auction House.

General Pinglist
You can use this form to add and remove yourself from series & general pinglists.

NPC reprints: Xeron
Tundra Dad recolors: haikwoshevo // general dadcents: Lup
Tadhop Hat M version: baelistair
any gaolers: StormyPhoenix29
Diamante Hawk - Canceled - Will Print W/Interest - Skincent coverage, 750g \\ Kaio
Sanguine Hawk - Canceled - Will Print W/Interest - Skincent coverage, 750g \\ Kaio, Jaypaw
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
[center][size=5]Current Orders[/size][/center] [rule] [center][color=blueviolet][size=5]Skin: Chill Vibes[/size][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/48z2wdd.png[/img] [skin=38142][/center] [center][color=blueviolet]Prints at 6/10 paid orders [b]Available through [s]31 January 2021[/s] [b]7 February 2021[/b][/b] 750g Each [/color][/center] Run 1 (received 2/2/21): [LIST=1] [*] (Mine) [*] MidnightGarden - Paid (g) - PM [*] Raan - PA [*] Pressia - PA [*] momose - PA [*] Gryffion - PA [*] Grune - Paid (g) - PM [*] Jaktari - Paid (g) - PM [*] Jorybear - Paid (g) - PM [*] sheepheadfred - PA [/LIST] Run 2: [LIST=1] [*] Aeriel - Paid (g) - PM [*] rockcorgo - Paid (g) - PM [*] hyuukiru - Paid (g) - PM [*] OpalDreams - Paid (g) - PM [*] MrsBear - Paid (g) - PM [*] queenhelixxia - Paid (g) - PM [*] - 10. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=chill+vibes&collapse=1]Auction House![/url] [/LIST] [center][size=5]Closed Order Tracking[/size][/center] [rule] None currently!
Current Orders

Skin: Chill Vibes
48z2wdd.png
Prints at 6/10 paid orders
Available through 31 January 2021 7 February 2021
750g Each
Run 1 (received 2/2/21):
  1. (Mine)
  2. MidnightGarden - Paid (g) - PM
  3. Raan - PA
  4. Pressia - PA
  5. momose - PA
  6. Gryffion - PA
  7. Grune - Paid (g) - PM
  8. Jaktari - Paid (g) - PM
  9. Jorybear - Paid (g) - PM
  10. sheepheadfred - PA
Run 2:
  1. Aeriel - Paid (g) - PM
  2. rockcorgo - Paid (g) - PM
  3. hyuukiru - Paid (g) - PM
  4. OpalDreams - Paid (g) - PM
  5. MrsBear - Paid (g) - PM
  6. queenhelixxia - Paid (g) - PM
  7. - 10. Auction House!
Closed Order Tracking

None currently!
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
Previously Printed

You can view all of my printed accents here!

Key:
Showcase = official contest winner.
Retired = will never be reprinted.
Shelved = can be reprinted with sufficient interest.
Custom = may only be reprinted by owner.

Unprinted Skins

You can find a selection of unprinted and WIP skins here.
Previously Printed

You can view all of my printed accents here!

Key:
Showcase = official contest winner.
Retired = will never be reprinted.
Shelved = can be reprinted with sufficient interest.
Custom = may only be reprinted by owner.

Unprinted Skins

You can find a selection of unprinted and WIP skins here.
lJX7Tr5.png
Commissions
I take commissions on a case by case basis, depending on my interest in the design. Please check out my previous designs for a sense of what I can do, and message me with your idea to get an estimate!

Blueprints must be provided.
Commissions
I take commissions on a case by case basis, depending on my interest in the design. Please check out my previous designs for a sense of what I can do, and message me with your idea to get an estimate!

Blueprints must be provided.
lJX7Tr5.png
Additional Info

Collaborations
If you're a fellow accent artist and would like to collaborate on a design, toss me a message! Chances are, I'd love to work with you.

Reselling/Trades
Once you've purchased one of my skins or accents, it's yours to do with as you wish. Feel free to use it, trade it, resell it, or bury it in your vault. I would prefer that you not undercut any listings I have on the AH for the same skin, but selling for the same price or higher is fine by me.

Retired Skins/Accents
I reserve the right to retire past skins at any time. Once retired, they will never be printed again. If a skin is cycled out or shelved, it is not retired, but may return at some future date.

Series & Recolors
I have several accent series that I work on from time to time. While I typically have a plan for the complete collection, if one installation fails to sell I may pause work until extra copies have been cleared out. Similarly, with recolors of previous skins, availability is based on the success of the original version and any previous recolors. You may at any time choose to sponsor the continuation of a series by providing a 10-copy blueprint pack - you will receive 5 copies from each run you sponsor.
Additional Info

Collaborations
If you're a fellow accent artist and would like to collaborate on a design, toss me a message! Chances are, I'd love to work with you.

Reselling/Trades
Once you've purchased one of my skins or accents, it's yours to do with as you wish. Feel free to use it, trade it, resell it, or bury it in your vault. I would prefer that you not undercut any listings I have on the AH for the same skin, but selling for the same price or higher is fine by me.

Retired Skins/Accents
I reserve the right to retire past skins at any time. Once retired, they will never be printed again. If a skin is cycled out or shelved, it is not retired, but may return at some future date.

Series & Recolors
I have several accent series that I work on from time to time. While I typically have a plan for the complete collection, if one installation fails to sell I may pause work until extra copies have been cleared out. Similarly, with recolors of previous skins, availability is based on the success of the original version and any previous recolors. You may at any time choose to sponsor the continuation of a series by providing a 10-copy blueprint pack - you will receive 5 copies from each run you sponsor.
lJX7Tr5.png
-old post snipped to avoid confusion-
lJX7Tr5.png
lJX7Tr5.png
very pretty one! i might be interested in an accent version of the nature egg one
very pretty one! i might be interested in an accent version of the nature egg one
qR6otwA.png
@shroudrat Awesome! I'd like a slot for Captive Cerdae, please.
@shroudrat Awesome! I'd like a slot for Captive Cerdae, please.
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@shroudrat I would be interested in an accent version, maybe with just the pearl thing at the tail or smth. I love your cerdae skin, too!
@shroudrat I would be interested in an accent version, maybe with just the pearl thing at the tail or smth. I love your cerdae skin, too!
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140