Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~Fanartsy's Accents~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@raQua

Sure thing!

ALL SLOTS ARE FILLED NOW
@raQua

Sure thing!

ALL SLOTS ARE FILLED NOW
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Leannaa @ilimati @Lucatri @Taiyou @GryphonSong @Mossfern @Cethosia @raQua

Well that was fast... xD Never would have thought the slots would fill in a couple of minutes..

Feel free to send the payment, I'll be buying the blueprint and sending the accent to be printed when I have enough money for that :D
@Leannaa @ilimati @Lucatri @Taiyou @GryphonSong @Mossfern @Cethosia @raQua

Well that was fast... xD Never would have thought the slots would fill in a couple of minutes..

Feel free to send the payment, I'll be buying the blueprint and sending the accent to be printed when I have enough money for that :D
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy
slot for friend of faeries please
@Fanartsy
slot for friend of faeries please
@tomatotwin

Sadly it's a limited accent and all the slots have been filled already :c
@tomatotwin

Sadly it's a limited accent and all the slots have been filled already :c
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy Aw man, i only got online now so guess i missed out! =(
@Fanartsy Aw man, i only got online now so guess i missed out! =(
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@Plushstiel

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that :c I really wasn't expecting the slots to be filled that fast, since none of my other accents have even been printed for the lack of interest
@Plushstiel

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that :c I really wasn't expecting the slots to be filled that fast, since none of my other accents have even been printed for the lack of interest
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
DRATS! Missed it. If you ever do another run of Friend of Faeries PLEASE, put me on the want want want gimme gimme gimme list. SO pretty! :)
DRATS! Missed it. If you ever do another run of Friend of Faeries PLEASE, put me on the want want want gimme gimme gimme list. SO pretty! :)
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@Fanartsy Oh gosh I just missed it ahh :'D If there's an unpaid copy left over , would I be able to get a ping? ^^
@Fanartsy Oh gosh I just missed it ahh :'D If there's an unpaid copy left over , would I be able to get a ping? ^^
@Harmonywish

I would have done that, but all the slots have been paid for already :c sorry
@Harmonywish

I would have done that, but all the slots have been paid for already :c sorry
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
Preorders for this accent are now open! If anyone wants a slot, please ping me :D I can also provide previews [quote] [columns] [center][i]Loving Florist[/i][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RF7mQO8.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote] [b]500g[/b] Slots 1.Me 2. Redfern 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.[/quote][/quote] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Pearlcatcher F, Accents, blue, cool colors, cute, flowers/floral[/center][br][br]
Preorders for this accent are now open! If anyone wants a slot, please ping me :D I can also provide previews
Quote:
Loving Florist
RF7mQO8.png
Quote:
500g
Slots
1.Me
2. Redfern
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Pearlcatcher F, Accents, blue, cool colors, cute, flowers/floral

+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31