Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~Fanartsy's Accents~
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31
@Fanartsy I'm very happy I found this accent of yours on the AH by chance. On of my newer boys looks so great with it! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46370056] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/463701/46370056_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Keep up the good work! <:
@Fanartsy

I'm very happy I found this accent of yours on the AH by chance. On of my newer boys looks so great with it!

Keep up the good work! <:
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
@VoyagerII

Added you ^^
@VoyagerII

Added you ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@fanartsy
Could you add me to your pinglist? Lovely accents!
@fanartsy
Could you add me to your pinglist? Lovely accents!
504f80011beaedbc218e4f4b8bac8de685fdf63d.png
@Mesai

Sure thing! And thank you so much ^^
@Mesai

Sure thing! And thank you so much ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
Aaaaa I need to ping myself so I remember to add myself to the pinglist (on mobile atm) @crystallarium
Aaaaa I need to ping myself so I remember to add myself to the pinglist (on mobile atm) @crystallarium
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
@crystallarium

It's not a self-edit pinglist so which one would you like to be added to? :D General or for a specific accent?
@crystallarium

It's not a self-edit pinglist so which one would you like to be added to? :D General or for a specific accent?
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy General please! That makes sense why I couldn’t add myself XD) I just bought one of your lovely imperial accents and now need more!
@Fanartsy General please! That makes sense why I couldn’t add myself XD) I just bought one of your lovely imperial accents and now need more!
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
@crystallarium

Sure thing! And thank you! There's going to be more accents soon-ish :D
@crystallarium

Sure thing! And thank you! There's going to be more accents soon-ish :D
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
It's been a while since I've done an accent, but here we go! Here's my MJ reject which I actually like quite a lot. I'm thinking of turning it into a series, so if people are interested in little birds for other poses, tell me which you'd like to see first!! [quote][columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/x5QHF65.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote] Dearest of Friends Fae Female [b]500g[/b] 1. Me 2. KattsTheName 3. Kalvin 4. EndlessDragon 5. pixiejen 6. jadeseeker27 7. Malachite 8. squidspeaker 9. HighFives 10. Arianethel[/quote][/columns][/quote] Pinglists used: My general: @Leannaa @Lucatri @KalicoKat @Abderus @VoyagerII @Mesai @crystallarium Dearest of Friends: @EndlessDragon @squidspeaker @jadeseeker27 @mayanaz GASP: [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Fae F, Accents, animals, cute[/center][br][br]
It's been a while since I've done an accent, but here we go! Here's my MJ reject which I actually like quite a lot. I'm thinking of turning it into a series, so if people are interested in little birds for other poses, tell me which you'd like to see first!!
Quote:
x5QHF65.png
Quote:
Dearest of Friends
Fae Female
500g
1. Me
2. KattsTheName
3. Kalvin
4. EndlessDragon
5. pixiejen
6. jadeseeker27
7. Malachite
8. squidspeaker
9. HighFives
10. Arianethel

Pinglists used:

My general: @Leannaa @Lucatri @KalicoKat @Abderus @VoyagerII @Mesai @crystallarium
Dearest of Friends: @EndlessDragon @squidspeaker @jadeseeker27 @mayanaz

GASP:
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Fae F, Accents, animals, cute

+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy
I'd like a slot for the Dearest of Friends accent, please!
@Fanartsy
I'd like a slot for the Dearest of Friends accent, please!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31