Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~Fanartsy's Accents~
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31
@Fanartsy Could I get a preview for this gal? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437819/43781830_350.png[/img]
@Fanartsy Could I get a preview for this gal?
43781830_350.png
NaaZR6s.gif
@Starskynadder Here you go ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/QiquESR.png[/img]
@Starskynadder

Here you go ^^

QiquESR.png
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fanartsy Could you add me for a slot?
@Fanartsy Could you add me for a slot?
NaaZR6s.gif
@Starskynadder

Absolutely :D
@Starskynadder

Absolutely :D
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy Totally not trying to be mean or anything, just pointing out something that seems odd. On the red eyes accent... The highlights are all... grey and kind of dull.. or strange. It doesn't look like the green one. Did you maybe forget a blending mode on the highlight layer?
@Fanartsy Totally not trying to be mean or anything, just pointing out something that seems odd. On the red eyes accent... The highlights are all... grey and kind of dull.. or strange. It doesn't look like the green one. Did you maybe forget a blending mode on the highlight layer?
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Minstri I did notice it as well and I've been trying to fix it, but everything is the same as in the green one :/ I'll keep on trying to fix it before submitting though I.. think I got it? [img]https://i.imgur.com/uA8fjID.png[/img]
@Minstri

I did notice it as well and I've been trying to fix it, but everything is the same as in the green one :/ I'll keep on trying to fix it before submitting though

I.. think I got it?
uA8fjID.png
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy Ah, sorry ^_^

Hm. maybe it is because the red is such a darker color than the green that the interaction looks off even though they are the same. You might try brightening the layer to be nearer to white, or tinting it slightly red, or selecting a much darker red highlight color to use for the reflections. ^_^ Not trying to be presumptuous, I'm sure you have it well in hand.

Both of them look great though! T_T Sadly all my mirror girls have the skins they need.

EDIT: Ah, sorry, replied before I saw the one one, that looks much better! Nnnn. I think I need it now XD How long before you need payment? Maybe you can put me down for a tentative slot while I try to get the needed gems,
@Fanartsy Ah, sorry ^_^

Hm. maybe it is because the red is such a darker color than the green that the interaction looks off even though they are the same. You might try brightening the layer to be nearer to white, or tinting it slightly red, or selecting a much darker red highlight color to use for the reflections. ^_^ Not trying to be presumptuous, I'm sure you have it well in hand.

Both of them look great though! T_T Sadly all my mirror girls have the skins they need.

EDIT: Ah, sorry, replied before I saw the one one, that looks much better! Nnnn. I think I need it now XD How long before you need payment? Maybe you can put me down for a tentative slot while I try to get the needed gems,
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Minstri

No need to apologize! I always appreciate feedback!
@Minstri

No need to apologize! I always appreciate feedback!
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy a slot for Toxic Eyes ::O

Are you planning colors for each flight??? If so I'll take a slot for each no questions asked for any future ones (heck i'll take rainbow eyes). I love eyes
@Fanartsy a slot for Toxic Eyes ::O

Are you planning colors for each flight??? If so I'll take a slot for each no questions asked for any future ones (heck i'll take rainbow eyes). I love eyes
boxparts.gif
@Fanartsy

Do you want me to send in payment for Envious Eyes? I can also send in payment for Toxic Eyes if you wish for that as well. ^^;
@Fanartsy

Do you want me to send in payment for Envious Eyes? I can also send in payment for Toxic Eyes if you wish for that as well. ^^;
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31