Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@Tarble @BillyRuffian

Ohhhh, thank you! QvQ
@Tarble @BillyRuffian

Ohhhh, thank you! QvQ
pecca | vengri

PDuDspB.png
kCHWEjf.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
iTlMlHJ.png
. ............. 52475084p.png check out elemental babies!
9PeXZUh.png
@Miduana
Those flowers look so pretty! It's a shame I don't own any tundras (I don't really like them), or I'd definitely be interested in the accent!

@ZIMAO
That's just a sketch? It looks so good already :o I can't wait to see what you'll make of it ^^

@Araucaria
I'm amazed at how well the accent blends with those Bogsneaks :D Really cool.

@TalaTari
Oh my goodness, your entry looks gorgeous! You should definitely win.

@BillyRuffian
That accent is so cute. What cute little birds :>
@Miduana
Those flowers look so pretty! It's a shame I don't own any tundras (I don't really like them), or I'd definitely be interested in the accent!

@ZIMAO
That's just a sketch? It looks so good already :o I can't wait to see what you'll make of it ^^

@Araucaria
I'm amazed at how well the accent blends with those Bogsneaks :D Really cool.

@TalaTari
Oh my goodness, your entry looks gorgeous! You should definitely win.

@BillyRuffian
That accent is so cute. What cute little birds :>
@Paladingineer
no offense but like. dont? do that? I appreciate the concern but don't be posting big tutorials on "How To Fix Your Art" in a public forum pinged to specific people, like send it as a helpful link in a pm instead? otherwise it sounds like you're belittling artists publicly, at least thats how it feels to me and I Really Do Not Appreciate It.

@AbbieGoth
thanks for the concern, I'll try and touch it up since I know that textures/busy lines can sometimes mask the lineart Too well even though it is there
@Paladingineer
no offense but like. dont? do that? I appreciate the concern but don't be posting big tutorials on "How To Fix Your Art" in a public forum pinged to specific people, like send it as a helpful link in a pm instead? otherwise it sounds like you're belittling artists publicly, at least thats how it feels to me and I Really Do Not Appreciate It.

@AbbieGoth
thanks for the concern, I'll try and touch it up since I know that textures/busy lines can sometimes mask the lineart Too well even though it is there
NqTy8Tb.png
@Judithan
Belittling is not my intention. These are all extremely common mistakes (half the time someone just forgot to turn a layer on), and I got very tired of posting the same corrections over and over.
So I made an image where I could just mass ping anyone who made one of the common mistakes instead.

Sorry I offended you, but as far as I'm aware, pinging someone on the discussion thread to point out something that could disqualify them is standard practice - in fact, AbbieGoth did just that, and you didn't seem to mind. I don't see how pinging multiple people at once is more "shameful" than calling out one person at a time.
In fact, I feel like it's the opposite: if you see lots of names, you know you're not alone, and it's a common mistake.
@Judithan
Belittling is not my intention. These are all extremely common mistakes (half the time someone just forgot to turn a layer on), and I got very tired of posting the same corrections over and over.
So I made an image where I could just mass ping anyone who made one of the common mistakes instead.

Sorry I offended you, but as far as I'm aware, pinging someone on the discussion thread to point out something that could disqualify them is standard practice - in fact, AbbieGoth did just that, and you didn't seem to mind. I don't see how pinging multiple people at once is more "shameful" than calling out one person at a time.
In fact, I feel like it's the opposite: if you see lots of names, you know you're not alone, and it's a common mistake.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Judithan
I don’t really see the shadows layer on the kimono, maybe it is too light? I know it is a big issue for them to disqualify over
Also I really like it :) love the effect on it
@Judithan
I don’t really see the shadows layer on the kimono, maybe it is too light? I know it is a big issue for them to disqualify over
Also I really like it :) love the effect on it
E5NiyJY.png
@Exeidur - Thank you so much ! ~~
@Exeidur - Thank you so much ! ~~
DRnTnhy.png
[quote name="Exeidur" date="2018-05-05 14:25:53" ] Miduana Those flowers look so pretty! It's a shame I don't own any tundras (I don't really like them), or I'd definitely be interested in the accent! [/quote] @Exeidur Thanks! :D
Exeidur wrote on 2018-05-05 14:25:53:
Miduana
@Exeidur Thanks! :D
MEQCNLU_o.png
@Desnik
Absolutely stunning entry!

@TalaTari
I really love it, well done!
@Desnik
Absolutely stunning entry!

@TalaTari
I really love it, well done!
E5NiyJY.png
@DeathZhade - Thank you so much!~~
@DeathZhade - Thank you so much!~~
DRnTnhy.png
@Fanartsy
I love both of those floral accents especially the one for the snappers! Oh gosh that would look so good on my girl.

@nonaline
Very neat

@Paladingineer
I love that first one better, especially on the sample dragons oh my gosh

@Fanartsy
I love both of those floral accents especially the one for the snappers! Oh gosh that would look so good on my girl.

@nonaline
Very neat

@Paladingineer
I love that first one better, especially on the sample dragons oh my gosh

tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.giftumblr_inline_ou0gs5wQuG1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_ns8ev1Q4Fx1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_owkwhoE5f51u26x8a_540.pngtumblr_inline_otxcehAeKa1t6xugg_540.pngtumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36