Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@kimikada I'm kinda planning to do a full set of eggs over the course of the year, so I'll def let you know! The only trick is for this one I think it would have to print as a skin rather than accent because of all the glow, so if I print it myself/do other eggs I may need to do a more basic version minus the shine on the wings.

(I'm not entirely clear on how partial transparency counts toward % coverage.)
@kimikada I'm kinda planning to do a full set of eggs over the course of the year, so I'll def let you know! The only trick is for this one I think it would have to print as a skin rather than accent because of all the glow, so if I print it myself/do other eggs I may need to do a more basic version minus the shine on the wings.

(I'm not entirely clear on how partial transparency counts toward % coverage.)
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@MulberryScroll
thanks for your encouragement! > <
@MulberryScroll
thanks for your encouragement! > <
I have crippleing depression

WHY DID I ENTER

WHY DID I ENTER
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
@meanling I really love your Snapper entries, specially the second one looks SO WILD! (something that we seem to forget about nature too) I hope one of them wins :'D

If version 2 doesn't win and you plan to print it, please ping me!
@meanling I really love your Snapper entries, specially the second one looks SO WILD! (something that we seem to forget about nature too) I hope one of them wins :'D

If version 2 doesn't win and you plan to print it, please ping me!
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

@0bsidian
GEEZ SAME

but hey it's super okay for a first skin! c:
@0bsidian
GEEZ SAME

but hey it's super okay for a first skin! c:
stare_by_addmedia-d763984.giffo07.pngstare_by_addmedia-d763984.gif
@SpicySpace

Lol

Gonna stick to pearlcatchers now

Only if I had a blueprint ;-;
@SpicySpace

Lol

Gonna stick to pearlcatchers now

Only if I had a blueprint ;-;
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
@YECHEN I really love your entry! If it doesn't win and you decide to print, give me a ping. If I can spare the funds (no guarantee) I'd love one for an aesthetic dragon.
@YECHEN I really love your entry! If it doesn't win and you decide to print, give me a ping. If I can spare the funds (no guarantee) I'd love one for an aesthetic dragon.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Hey, I decided to make 10 copies of Forest unicorn and 10 copies of full moon flower. Waiting for approval, if someone else is interested, here it is [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2104/f/2018/130/b/c/skin_wildclaw_m_dragon_by_riavacornelia-dcb5xwz.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/59d0/f/2018/130/7/c/impfullmoonflowers_by_riavacornelia-dcb5ol6.png[/img] I think I will ask 500 gems for each ^^
Hey, I decided to make 10 copies of Forest unicorn and 10 copies of full moon flower. Waiting for approval, if someone else is interested, here it is

skin_wildclaw_m_dragon_by_riavacornelia-dcb5xwz.png

impfullmoonflowers_by_riavacornelia-dcb5ol6.png

I think I will ask 500 gems for each ^^
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
[quote name="0bsidian" date="2018-05-25 18:28:29" ] I have crippleing depression WHY DID I ENTER [/quote] I absolutely know what you mean! I've entered every one for over a year now, LOL, still haven't won anything. Not even honorable mentions. :P But, it gives me practice and I LOVE to do them. :D [center][b][color=purple][size=5]A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO WON OR GOT A MENTION THOUGH!!!![/size][/color][/b][/center]
0bsidian wrote on 2018-05-25 18:28:29:

WHY DID I ENTER
I absolutely know what you mean! I've entered every one for over a year now, LOL, still haven't won anything. Not even honorable mentions. :P But, it gives me practice and I LOVE to do them. :D
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO WON OR GOT A MENTION THOUGH!!!!
bAMdmKk.png
@Vengrisonne
Thank you so much <3

@Anba
@Astomnus
Just a second ping incase you guys miss the last ;; sorry if I'm bothering or anything. I'm still interested in Fauna Guardian & Moon Garden!
@Vengrisonne
Thank you so much <3

@Anba
@Astomnus
Just a second ping incase you guys miss the last ;; sorry if I'm bothering or anything. I'm still interested in Fauna Guardian & Moon Garden!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36