Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | "Invasive" Print Preorders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
How are you doing on the third run? If needed, I could eventually pay up front and maybe add a little extra that you can pay back later.

i dont know if this is a usual thing, sorry if this is weird
How are you doing on the third run? If needed, I could eventually pay up front and maybe add a little extra that you can pay back later.

i dont know if this is a usual thing, sorry if this is weird
@Vhyxalas I can hold yours for a while yeah--if it goes like 6 months and you don't want it anymore I'll take it off hold but for now there's a copy in my vault all ready :D
@Vhyxalas I can hold yours for a while yeah--if it goes like 6 months and you don't want it anymore I'll take it off hold but for now there's a copy in my vault all ready :D
@abcDEMYz I might have an extra you could buy straight-up, I need to check and make sure everyone has theirs
@abcDEMYz I might have an extra you could buy straight-up, I need to check and make sure everyone has theirs
@citrinebumblebee all right, take your time and let me know. How much was it again, 700g?
@citrinebumblebee all right, take your time and let me know. How much was it again, 700g?
@citrinebumblebee are you by chance going to do any more runs of invasive?
@citrinebumblebee are you by chance going to do any more runs of invasive?
F3d7DSl.png
@trachynhawb I might! I'll ping you if I do :D
@trachynhawb I might! I'll ping you if I do :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7