Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Calida's Creations
[img]https://images2.imgbox.com/44/a9/YCFmImtQ_o.png[/img] So I discovered I can actually do these so I'm taking a break from my normal work to bring you custom designs. I'm new at this so bear with me as I set this up. I was thinking 50 diamonds for a simple design, 100 for complex. I'll take your non-dragon OCs and make them a skin that closely resembles the OC OR I'll make a totally brand-new custom ***I WILL SEND YOU THE FILE TO SUBMIT*** You must have your own blueprint to submit. I will not buy these for you and I have no interest in keeping a copy for myself. If you need more uploaded, you will already have what you need. This way you have full control over the skin once you receive it. I truly have zero desire to upload anyone else's commission for myself. I have my own private skins for that. I will NOT create canon characters that already exist (example: Rainbow Dash, Naruto, Vegeta, Nala)
YCFmImtQ_o.png

So I discovered I can actually do these so I'm taking a break from my normal work to bring you custom designs. I'm new at this so bear with me as I set this up.

I was thinking 50 diamonds for a simple design, 100 for complex.

I'll take your non-dragon OCs and make them a skin that closely resembles the OC

OR

I'll make a totally brand-new custom

***I WILL SEND YOU THE FILE TO SUBMIT***
You must have your own blueprint to submit. I will not buy these for you and I have no interest in keeping a copy for myself. If you need more uploaded, you will already have what you need. This way you have full control over the skin once you receive it. I truly have zero desire to upload anyone else's commission for myself. I have my own private skins for that.

I will NOT create canon characters that already exist (example: Rainbow Dash, Naruto, Vegeta, Nala)

Little bump??
Little bump??