Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shipwreck Hermit (Last day, WC Male)
1 2 3
[center][color=red]Limited to Wavecrest Saturnalia.[/color] I'm a little late, but hey, extra limited. Previews available upon request! [img]https://i.imgur.com/n21lV4C.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GqJEJCn.png[/img] [b]500g. [/b] Any extra copies will be marked up on AH.[/center]Slots [list][columns][sub]First Run[color=orange] (sent, pending approval)[/color] 1. Wrath (CR sent) 2. Velsim [color=green](paid)[/color] (copy sent) 3. Taiyou [color=green](paid)[/color] (copy sent) 4. TangleFeather (CR sent) 5. Raptorgrrl [color=green](paid)[/color] (copy sent) 6. Amphiptere (t) (CR sent) 7. Ixia (CR sent) 8. Tangaroa [color=green](paid)[/color] (copy sent) 9. Melvistle [color=green](paid)[/color] (copy sent) 10. me [/list][nextcol][sub]Second Run[color=orange] (sent, pending approval)[/color] 1. Xemriss (CR sent) 2. Mortveil (CR sent) 3. Hawlucha [color=green](paid)[/color] (copy sent) 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. me [/columns][/sub] Simply post here to order, and once I've confirmed a slot is available, send a one-way CR or a PM with the gems whenever possible for quick printing and quick release. Two treasure slots will be offered per run for 550kt, but be sure to mention that you'd like to pay with treasure when you reserve a slot.
Limited to Wavecrest Saturnalia. I'm a little late, but hey, extra limited. Previews available upon request!
n21lV4C.png
GqJEJCn.png
500g.
Any extra copies will be marked up on AH.
Slots
First Run (sent, pending approval)
1. Wrath (CR sent)
2. Velsim (paid) (copy sent)
3. Taiyou (paid) (copy sent)
4. TangleFeather (CR sent)
5. Raptorgrrl (paid) (copy sent)
6. Amphiptere (t) (CR sent)
7. Ixia (CR sent)
8. Tangaroa (paid) (copy sent)
9. Melvistle (paid) (copy sent)
10. me
Second Run (sent, pending approval)
1. Xemriss (CR sent)
2. Mortveil (CR sent)
3. Hawlucha (paid) (copy sent)
10. me

Simply post here to order, and once I've confirmed a slot is available, send a one-way CR or a PM with the gems whenever possible for quick printing and quick release.

Two treasure slots will be offered per run for 550kt, but be sure to mention that you'd like to pay with treasure when you reserve a slot.
Please click here to go the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, festival, bones/skeleton, creepy/horror, ocean, water flight, jewelry/silks, horror, limited, cool colors, water, dark, demons

Pings were here.
Please click here to go the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, festival, bones/skeleton, creepy/horror, ocean, water flight, jewelry/silks, horror, limited, cool colors, water, dark, demons

Pings were here.
@Wise

Slot please! :) and how many runs do you plan on doing for this?
@Wise

Slot please! :) and how many runs do you plan on doing for this?
OIbsnRi.gifdzT3M3t.gifgXvZtcu.gif
58yLF8U.gifTQXnxTL.gifzArBvGw.gif
ccjG9y7.gifJsKGQtM.gifUfu6hdk.gif
@Wise
*splashes in*
A slot please!
@Wise
*splashes in*
A slot please!
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@Wrath Got you down, thanks! I don't plan to release more than twenty or thirty copies, but it really just depends on the interest and how many slots fill before the festival's end.

@Veslim You got it! Thanks!
@Wrath Got you down, thanks! I don't plan to release more than twenty or thirty copies, but it really just depends on the interest and how many slots fill before the festival's end.

@Veslim You got it! Thanks!
@Wise

ooooooooo slot please!
@Wise

ooooooooo slot please!
ycSiwsB.png
@Taiyou Of course. Thank you!
@Taiyou Of course. Thank you!
@Wise

Oooouu! I would love a slot!
@Wise

Oooouu! I would love a slot!
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
@TangleFeather Got you down. Thanks!
@TangleFeather Got you down. Thanks!
I'll go for one, please ^_^
I'll go for one, please ^_^
HzGpUHb.png
1 2 3