Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dance With The Orcas MOVED!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@RaynixAura Yes! 600 gems !
@RaynixAura Yes! 600 gems !
osa1_by_cicide76536-dck8wt3.gifosa2j2_by_cicide76536-dck8wsz.gifosa3_by_cicide76536-dck8wsr.png
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
@Cicide
I’m gathering gems however I can to pay you as soon as possible, don’t worry!
@Cicide
I’m gathering gems however I can to pay you as soon as possible, don’t worry!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@ObsidianMage Don't worry!! I remember that you are still gathering gems, it's okay!! ♥ No need to hurry ^^
@ObsidianMage Don't worry!! I remember that you are still gathering gems, it's okay!! ♥ No need to hurry ^^
osa1_by_cicide76536-dck8wt3.gifosa2j2_by_cicide76536-dck8wsz.gifosa3_by_cicide76536-dck8wsr.png
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
Payment sent! :>
Payment sent! :>
@Cicide

Hi I don't know If you are going to print more I see the slots seem filled up. But If you have more or are going to print more I would like one. Thanks...let me know and I'll send you the gems. :)
@Cicide

Hi I don't know If you are going to print more I see the slots seem filled up. But If you have more or are going to print more I would like one. Thanks...let me know and I'll send you the gems. :)
UbXQ54R.jpg
@Hardycat I will make third one! I will add you on it too now, just in case. 2 people are still going to pay in Slot 2 but if they decline I'll put you up there! Let's just wait and see how it goes ;u; ♥ @KattsTheName Same with you too!

I tho already added you both on 3rd slot but let's see!!
@Hardycat I will make third one! I will add you on it too now, just in case. 2 people are still going to pay in Slot 2 but if they decline I'll put you up there! Let's just wait and see how it goes ;u; ♥ @KattsTheName Same with you too!

I tho already added you both on 3rd slot but let's see!!
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
@quisicorazon I decided I'll make third slot and it will be the last i suppose. Would you like me to add you on it? ;U; It probably takes time to get names??
@quisicorazon I decided I'll make third slot and it will be the last i suppose. Would you like me to add you on it? ;U; It probably takes time to get names??
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
@Cicide
I have a question... How long would I have to pay the 600 gems? Cause I'm making very slow progress on gaining them...
@Cicide
I have a question... How long would I have to pay the 600 gems? Cause I'm making very slow progress on gaining them...
0oEXYvB.pngTFiVxTX.pnglFTPuU9.png Wishlist | Projects | Priority
@quisicorazon Atm you have no worries, and I also have gems myself so it's okay if you pay later!. The third slot, idk how fast it will get full but I don't think it will be full in a week, but I can make an acception for you that you can have as much time as you need, like up to 2 to 4 months if it's super slow ! it's okay ;u;

But I'm pretty sure the third slot will be my last so I though I wanna inform you and give you a slot if you want! ♥
@quisicorazon Atm you have no worries, and I also have gems myself so it's okay if you pay later!. The third slot, idk how fast it will get full but I don't think it will be full in a week, but I can make an acception for you that you can have as much time as you need, like up to 2 to 4 months if it's super slow ! it's okay ;u;

But I'm pretty sure the third slot will be my last so I though I wanna inform you and give you a slot if you want! ♥
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
I’d love to be added to the third slot but I’m currently short some gems.... I can possibly pay you what I have when you need the payment and continue to pay off whatever I still owe you? Right now I’m short a little less than 200 gems but I’m doing all I can to get more. I’d hate to miss out on this beautiful skin!

edit: I’m now only about 100 gems short!
I’d love to be added to the third slot but I’m currently short some gems.... I can possibly pay you what I have when you need the payment and continue to pay off whatever I still owe you? Right now I’m short a little less than 200 gems but I’m doing all I can to get more. I’d hate to miss out on this beautiful skin!

edit: I’m now only about 100 gems short!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13