Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dance With The Orcas MOVED!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
HELLO WOULD I BE ABLE TO GET A HOLD (less than three weeks, almost certain) ON ONE OF THESE.

I have a lightning sprite to finish paying off but I absolutely love this and want one.
HELLO WOULD I BE ABLE TO GET A HOLD (less than three weeks, almost certain) ON ONE OF THESE.

I have a lightning sprite to finish paying off but I absolutely love this and want one.
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
I believe the last slot was filled now, which is rad!

Any possibility I could get placed on the next slot if there will be one?? I would absolutely LOVE one [or maybe two idk]!
I believe the last slot was filled now, which is rad!

Any possibility I could get placed on the next slot if there will be one?? I would absolutely LOVE one [or maybe two idk]!
@Ellapinky You were the first one to ask so the last skin goes to you! It's ok if it takes time!!

@owlpox The last slot is filled yes, but two ppl haven't answered to me yet, so there is a possibility that you can get one skin! I'll keep you updated!

But I cant promise to make fifth slot ;/ if again enough ppl are interested, then yes, but i believe fourth slot was the last one ;u; Thank you all!!
@Ellapinky You were the first one to ask so the last skin goes to you! It's ok if it takes time!!

@owlpox The last slot is filled yes, but two ppl haven't answered to me yet, so there is a possibility that you can get one skin! I'll keep you updated!

But I cant promise to make fifth slot ;/ if again enough ppl are interested, then yes, but i believe fourth slot was the last one ;u; Thank you all!!
osa1_by_cicide76536-dck8wt3.gifosa2j2_by_cicide76536-dck8wsz.gifosa3_by_cicide76536-dck8wsr.png
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
@SheofSilence @excessnight @vihuff @Kellendraysia
@TidalXerneasEX @bengals @Frozenn @Ermey

So I got the skins today! I'll be sending the skins to you via Messages, so I would love if you would answer to it! Something like "i got it!" or "thanks" or just "ok" would be enough!!! So i know you got it!
@SheofSilence @excessnight @vihuff @Kellendraysia
@TidalXerneasEX @bengals @Frozenn @Ermey

So I got the skins today! I'll be sending the skins to you via Messages, so I would love if you would answer to it! Something like "i got it!" or "thanks" or just "ok" would be enough!!! So i know you got it!
osa1_by_cicide76536-dck8wt3.gifosa2j2_by_cicide76536-dck8wsz.gifosa3_by_cicide76536-dck8wsr.png
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
@/cicide

Awesome! If you feel like, set up a PA and I’ll get to it (might need to relist once or twice), or I’ll leave myself a note and try to remember to get back here.
@/cicide

Awesome! If you feel like, set up a PA and I’ll get to it (might need to relist once or twice), or I’ll leave myself a note and try to remember to get back here.
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Ellapinky

I can try to remind you :D I'll leave you a messages after a week or two, but we can make this :>
@Ellapinky

I can try to remind you :D I'll leave you a messages after a week or two, but we can make this :>
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
@Cicide [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22363424] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223635/22363424_350.png[/img] [/url] Eeeee I love it so much!!!
@Cicide

22363424_350.png

Eeeee I love it so much!!!
hqngVBc.pngIXcPDWh.pngMOcJ6Ob.png1P7Uk4C.pnghh1kbxq.pngyGoTFkb.png7ieZHfH.png
@Kellendraysia ohhh so pretty!! Looks amazing and different!!
@Kellendraysia ohhh so pretty!! Looks amazing and different!!
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
@Cicide I know right! I have a purple WC female that I debated on using this for her but I super love the contrast on Bee so that is where it will stay, it also goes well with her imp mate.
@Cicide I know right! I have a purple WC female that I debated on using this for her but I super love the contrast on Bee so that is where it will stay, it also goes well with her imp mate.
hqngVBc.pngIXcPDWh.pngMOcJ6Ob.png1P7Uk4C.pnghh1kbxq.pngyGoTFkb.png7ieZHfH.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13