Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2018 Skin Discussio
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
@TalaTari I LOVE Abyss pearl!
@TalaTari I LOVE Abyss pearl!
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Shroudrat

I need that ridgeback skin. It’s amazing?!? I love the moon phases on the cheek!
@Shroudrat

I need that ridgeback skin. It’s amazing?!? I love the moon phases on the cheek!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
@rekyrem

Your noc skin is amazing!
@rekyrem

Your noc skin is amazing!
35326_s.gif
@blazingphoenix01 psst, your entry needs a name, and your entry is missing the lineart/shadows
@blazingphoenix01 psst, your entry needs a name, and your entry is missing the lineart/shadows
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Yftm @Valkael

If your entries don't make it i would love to be pinged if you plan on making them anyway.
@Yftm @Valkael

If your entries don't make it i would love to be pinged if you plan on making them anyway.
hANn2C0.gif
@Bluedragon — Thank you! Your entry is definitely one of my favourites so far.
@Bluedragon — Thank you! Your entry is definitely one of my favourites so far.
@Dragonartist24 your entry needs to be transparent to be eligible
@Dragonartist24 your entry needs to be transparent to be eligible
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon
Thank you for notifying me.
@Shinyumbreon
Thank you for notifying me.
@blackcat110 Thanks! I really wanted to do something a little unexpected, so I wouldn't be stepping on anyone's toes, and tundra fluff + sea otters seemed like a perfect fit! Plus it meant I got to look at adorable otter pictures for reference ^^

@hexingisfun Aaaa thank you, I'm glad you like it so much! He was a really fun skin to work on, so many little details.
@blackcat110 Thanks! I really wanted to do something a little unexpected, so I wouldn't be stepping on anyone's toes, and tundra fluff + sea otters seemed like a perfect fit! Plus it meant I got to look at adorable otter pictures for reference ^^

@hexingisfun Aaaa thank you, I'm glad you like it so much! He was a really fun skin to work on, so many little details.
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@Bluedragon
You are probably being bombarded with pings, but I really love your submission! If it doesn't win I would love to get a ping, heck, I'd love a slot already :'D

@Vovina
Your entry is delightfully spooky, I adore the colour palette and the way you did the scales! I'd love a ping if it should not win!

@Cyabella
I like the colours and different textures a lot! It's great, especially for a first skin!

@FizzyFriend
Your snapper entry is so cute!!

@Moichao10
Ah, both of your spiral designs are really good!! I'd love to get a ping incase it doesn't win.

@nonaline
Your entry is gorgeous! It looks so ethereal! I'd love a ping for it.

*hums excitedly because GORGEOUS WAVECREST SKINS*

@Bluedragon
You are probably being bombarded with pings, but I really love your submission! If it doesn't win I would love to get a ping, heck, I'd love a slot already :'D

@Vovina
Your entry is delightfully spooky, I adore the colour palette and the way you did the scales! I'd love a ping if it should not win!

@Cyabella
I like the colours and different textures a lot! It's great, especially for a first skin!

@FizzyFriend
Your snapper entry is so cute!!

@Moichao10
Ah, both of your spiral designs are really good!! I'd love to get a ping incase it doesn't win.

@nonaline
Your entry is gorgeous! It looks so ethereal! I'd love a ping for it.

*hums excitedly because GORGEOUS WAVECREST SKINS*

1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30