Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2018 Skin Discussio
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Wise

last submission!! looks amazing!
@Wise

last submission!! looks amazing!
nxN41SU.png
@Pesticide

Aw yes that would have looked lovely! But it's already past deadline >.<''
If it won't make it I'll save that idea for next year when I re-submit it :)
@Pesticide

Aw yes that would have looked lovely! But it's already past deadline >.<''
If it won't make it I'll save that idea for next year when I re-submit it :)
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
@Oricole Ah yeah, was wondering if I'd see this again :) Don't have any extra gems this year but good luck winning this time!

For that matter good luck to everybody, there's a ton of beautiful entries this year
@Oricole Ah yeah, was wondering if I'd see this again :) Don't have any extra gems this year but good luck winning this time!

For that matter good luck to everybody, there's a ton of beautiful entries this year
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@PastelDragon @Velsim Thank you both! I plan on doing a limited run if it doesn't, and I'll gladly give you a ping.
@PastelDragon @Velsim Thank you both! I plan on doing a limited run if it doesn't, and I'll gladly give you a ping.
Booping in here to say that all the entries look great :) I've seen several that I really hope get picked
Booping in here to say that all the entries look great :) I've seen several that I really hope get picked
wq9PoXA.png
@atomnik
OMG it's gorgeous!

@Davodign
Okay that's pretty darn cool!

@crateshya
love that mirror skin!!!!!

@RJWolf
That's cool!

@wrongrealm
ARRRRR matey I love it!

@atomnik
OMG it's gorgeous!

@Davodign
Okay that's pretty darn cool!

@crateshya
love that mirror skin!!!!!

@RJWolf
That's cool!

@wrongrealm
ARRRRR matey I love it!

tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.giftumblr_inline_ou0gs5wQuG1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_ns8ev1Q4Fx1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_owkwhoE5f51u26x8a_540.pngtumblr_inline_otxcehAeKa1t6xugg_540.pngtumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.gif
Made myself a list of skins I hope will win!!

@Bluedragon - DeepSea Dweller and Elemental Water Goddess

I don't know what the rules are on someone winning twice, and I don't think you can, but I really want both of your skins to win!! The vibrant blues catch attention, drawing you into the runic, almost stone-looking detail-- that's a serious visual impace you've pulled off! If I did have to pick one, I'd pick DeepSea Dweller (it'd look really good on Palioxis). Awesome job!!

@TalaTari - Abyss Pearl

I'm sure I've complimented you on your skins before, but they're truly magnificent. Dark Generation, Starwood Blossom, Updraft... Abyss Pearl is just another skin in that wonderful lineup! Starwood Blossom looks fantastic on my Rhosyn, and I swear I want to get a dragon just for Abyss Pearl and Updraft.

@nonaline - touch fish

This one is downright beautiful. I love all the graceful and silky Skydancer skins out there, and this one just feels like an oceanic dancer. I might wanna try it out on a lighter Skydancer-- awesome job!

@Endivinity - Alligator Snapper Turtle

I love how people always make Snappers into these big 'ol beasts-- and yours takes the cake! I can almost hear the lumbering steps of a sunning Snapper Turtle, which speaks volumes about how well you've gotten your idea across!

@Lokenosse - Merestrider

This one's pretty unique! I love big sea monster dragons... and the slight transparency brings just a bit of flair! Your other festival skins are also a huge hit with me-- Starwood Seer really compliments Daurianyth well!

@Desnik - Noodlebranch

The name is cute, and the skin is even cuter!! Besides the big 'ol sea slugs, I love all the subtle little details you put in here-- the pearls, the sea stars, the blue-highlighted scales... it's seriously cool!

@citrinebumblebee - Invasive

I LOVE this idea so much!! The idea of underwater Mirror-packs... scary stuff! The fins and tail are really well-done. Perhaps in another context, it could be passed off as a Mirror-Fae hybrid...?

@brit - Old Fae and the Sea

This one's downright adorable! I love the idea of a bunch of dragons going fishing, with the littlest Fae like "hey can I come too?" and all the other dragons are just like "half the fish are bigger than you, tiny", but then the little Fae just comes back with a fish bigger than they are. ...Little mini-stories aside, I love the subtle details here like the rips in the wings. Awesome job!!

@Snapdragoon - Dew Jewels

I love how this idea is both really subtle, but incredibly complex when it comes to drawing it. The detail on this one is stunning, and I don't think you could have pulled it off without such effort-- excellent job!

@shela - Bog Pond

I love the colors in this one! The green really makes me think of a secluded forest pond, and the vines wrapping around the mouth are a nice touch. I love all the little hidden things too, like the flowers and fish!

@Demberant - Oceans Vibrant

LOVE THE COLORS!! I love how Wavecrest skins often get us a balance between a standard blue spectrum and a bunch of really really bright fish-like colors! Did you do a Mirror since bright colors = poison?

@ysm78006 - Sea sae and sea

This one's both subtle and pretty! The sparkling water, the little droplets, the coral detail on the horns, the little ribbon around the tail... so pretty!!

@Mudy - Ilhabela

This one is SO COOL!! I love the idea of the leaves "branching" from the Nocturne's wing joint. I've never seen an idea like this before!! Awesome job!

@TinyGryphon - Go with the Floe

HOW MUCH PLANNING DID YOU HAVE TO DO FOR THIS?? To get those whales lined up perfectly with genes-- that's AWESOME!! I've never seen an idea like this before! Guardians are pretty big-- those could be real penguins...

@Ravenhearst - Deep Below

LOVE THE COLORS!! Seriously, it's not often we get to see this sort of color combination outside of Light festival skins-- good execution! Also, I LOVE Wind's Prodigy and The Night's Lament!

@themirrorswish - Masquerave

I love how this one is really simple, yet really pretty! It almost makes me think of paint dripping off the little Fae. Perhaps they were trying to disguise themselves? The colors are lovely, too!!

@crateshya - Brightwater Abyss

I LOVE BIOLUMINESCENT SKINS!! The fins, the transparency, the water-runes... this one's excellent from toe to tip! It also works well with a bunch of genes-- Skink and Ripple come to mind. Awesome job!!

Good luck to everyone! :D
Made myself a list of skins I hope will win!!

@Bluedragon - DeepSea Dweller and Elemental Water Goddess

I don't know what the rules are on someone winning twice, and I don't think you can, but I really want both of your skins to win!! The vibrant blues catch attention, drawing you into the runic, almost stone-looking detail-- that's a serious visual impace you've pulled off! If I did have to pick one, I'd pick DeepSea Dweller (it'd look really good on Palioxis). Awesome job!!

@TalaTari - Abyss Pearl

I'm sure I've complimented you on your skins before, but they're truly magnificent. Dark Generation, Starwood Blossom, Updraft... Abyss Pearl is just another skin in that wonderful lineup! Starwood Blossom looks fantastic on my Rhosyn, and I swear I want to get a dragon just for Abyss Pearl and Updraft.

@nonaline - touch fish

This one is downright beautiful. I love all the graceful and silky Skydancer skins out there, and this one just feels like an oceanic dancer. I might wanna try it out on a lighter Skydancer-- awesome job!

@Endivinity - Alligator Snapper Turtle

I love how people always make Snappers into these big 'ol beasts-- and yours takes the cake! I can almost hear the lumbering steps of a sunning Snapper Turtle, which speaks volumes about how well you've gotten your idea across!

@Lokenosse - Merestrider

This one's pretty unique! I love big sea monster dragons... and the slight transparency brings just a bit of flair! Your other festival skins are also a huge hit with me-- Starwood Seer really compliments Daurianyth well!

@Desnik - Noodlebranch

The name is cute, and the skin is even cuter!! Besides the big 'ol sea slugs, I love all the subtle little details you put in here-- the pearls, the sea stars, the blue-highlighted scales... it's seriously cool!

@citrinebumblebee - Invasive

I LOVE this idea so much!! The idea of underwater Mirror-packs... scary stuff! The fins and tail are really well-done. Perhaps in another context, it could be passed off as a Mirror-Fae hybrid...?

@brit - Old Fae and the Sea

This one's downright adorable! I love the idea of a bunch of dragons going fishing, with the littlest Fae like "hey can I come too?" and all the other dragons are just like "half the fish are bigger than you, tiny", but then the little Fae just comes back with a fish bigger than they are. ...Little mini-stories aside, I love the subtle details here like the rips in the wings. Awesome job!!

@Snapdragoon - Dew Jewels

I love how this idea is both really subtle, but incredibly complex when it comes to drawing it. The detail on this one is stunning, and I don't think you could have pulled it off without such effort-- excellent job!

@shela - Bog Pond

I love the colors in this one! The green really makes me think of a secluded forest pond, and the vines wrapping around the mouth are a nice touch. I love all the little hidden things too, like the flowers and fish!

@Demberant - Oceans Vibrant

LOVE THE COLORS!! I love how Wavecrest skins often get us a balance between a standard blue spectrum and a bunch of really really bright fish-like colors! Did you do a Mirror since bright colors = poison?

@ysm78006 - Sea sae and sea

This one's both subtle and pretty! The sparkling water, the little droplets, the coral detail on the horns, the little ribbon around the tail... so pretty!!

@Mudy - Ilhabela

This one is SO COOL!! I love the idea of the leaves "branching" from the Nocturne's wing joint. I've never seen an idea like this before!! Awesome job!

@TinyGryphon - Go with the Floe

HOW MUCH PLANNING DID YOU HAVE TO DO FOR THIS?? To get those whales lined up perfectly with genes-- that's AWESOME!! I've never seen an idea like this before! Guardians are pretty big-- those could be real penguins...

@Ravenhearst - Deep Below

LOVE THE COLORS!! Seriously, it's not often we get to see this sort of color combination outside of Light festival skins-- good execution! Also, I LOVE Wind's Prodigy and The Night's Lament!

@themirrorswish - Masquerave

I love how this one is really simple, yet really pretty! It almost makes me think of paint dripping off the little Fae. Perhaps they were trying to disguise themselves? The colors are lovely, too!!

@crateshya - Brightwater Abyss

I LOVE BIOLUMINESCENT SKINS!! The fins, the transparency, the water-runes... this one's excellent from toe to tip! It also works well with a bunch of genes-- Skink and Ripple come to mind. Awesome job!!

Good luck to everyone! :D
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals thank you so much!! You’re a...pal :D
@dragonpals thank you so much!! You’re a...pal :D
@dragonpals thank you so much! ;~;
@dragonpals thank you so much! ;~;
@dragonpals
Thanks. I'm glad you like my skin! :)
As for your question - On the one hand I did choose Mirror because they have such a huge wing displayed on their artwork. I love to work with their wingspan. :)
On the other hand it#s also true that it should look a liiiittle poisonous. The markings are based a bit of a Mandarinfish, but not necessarily. I varied them a little to be more tiger like and color clashing. ^^
@dragonpals
Thanks. I'm glad you like my skin! :)
As for your question - On the one hand I did choose Mirror because they have such a huge wing displayed on their artwork. I love to work with their wingspan. :)
On the other hand it#s also true that it should look a liiiittle poisonous. The markings are based a bit of a Mandarinfish, but not necessarily. I varied them a little to be more tiger like and color clashing. ^^
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30