Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dratzccents
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 108 109
Could I get added to your general pinglist? I love your work! :3
Could I get added to your general pinglist? I love your work! :3
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
@Shaetil Yes, of course! I've added you on, and thank you so much!
@Shaetil Yes, of course! I've added you on, and thank you so much!
r6J6MbS.png
Could you possibly throw me a ping when you finish your female gaoler skin?
Could you possibly throw me a ping when you finish your female gaoler skin?
could i get a ping for sentenced to death please? c:
could i get a ping for sentenced to death please? c:
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@tldr Yes, of course! I've got you down, and thank you for your interest!

@Slaytheist Absolutely! Thank you for your interest, and I've got you down!
@tldr Yes, of course! I've got you down, and thank you for your interest!

@Slaytheist Absolutely! Thank you for your interest, and I've got you down!
r6J6MbS.png
@vovina
Should I send payment for arise?
@vovina
Should I send payment for arise?
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Harana, @EmotionalTree, @equive, @GhostChateau, @Supremacy, @pwllhalen, @kaldwin, @Alliance, @Gallus, @dandyfrau, @Severance, @scarletskyz, @hat17, @/Starstalker (t), @Stormwing27, @Bui, @Snoots

Run 3 and 4 of Arise can now be printed! Please send payment (500g) via 1-Way CR or PM and I'll buy the blueprints and submit them to the queue.

Apologies to everyone for the bit of delay on these. Runs 1 and 2 got denied the first time but I've resubmitted so hopefully they'll be back soon and I can distribute them out. Thank you all for your interest and support for my work!
@Harana, @EmotionalTree, @equive, @GhostChateau, @Supremacy, @pwllhalen, @kaldwin, @Alliance, @Gallus, @dandyfrau, @Severance, @scarletskyz, @hat17, @/Starstalker (t), @Stormwing27, @Bui, @Snoots

Run 3 and 4 of Arise can now be printed! Please send payment (500g) via 1-Way CR or PM and I'll buy the blueprints and submit them to the queue.

Apologies to everyone for the bit of delay on these. Runs 1 and 2 got denied the first time but I've resubmitted so hopefully they'll be back soon and I can distribute them out. Thank you all for your interest and support for my work!
r6J6MbS.png
Please ping me for general updates <3
Please ping me for general updates <3
PAfw65w.png
@Fenhyste I've got you down on the general pinglist, thank you so much!
@Fenhyste I've got you down on the general pinglist, thank you so much!
r6J6MbS.png
I just wanted to let you know I changed my username (was Munancho) so could I get my new username updated on the pinglist?
I just wanted to let you know I changed my username (was Munancho) so could I get my new username updated on the pinglist?
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 108 109