Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dratzccents
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 108 109
@Vovina

Are you only selling for gems? I've only got 350 to spend atm so if I could have a slot for mixed, that would be sweet! If you're only taking gems can you sign me up for the very last run?
@Vovina

Are you only selling for gems? I've only got 350 to spend atm so if I could have a slot for mixed, that would be sweet! If you're only taking gems can you sign me up for the very last run?
7SOxEj9.gif
@Vovina
Can I grab a slot please?
@Vovina
Can I grab a slot please?
saAHP09.png
@Suntouched Hello hello! I just checked the pinglist and noticed that you're already on it, but if you would like me to move you to a specific list for a WIP itemor anything like that, please let me know!

@Icystorm Yes of course! I've got you down, thank you so much!

@Levona I'd be happy to give you a slot for mixed currency! You're on the first run, so if you are ready to pay now I can set up a CR for you with your copy, but if you need more time to gather payment just let me know! Thanks so much!

@EmotionalTree Absolutely! I've got you down, thank you kindly!
@Suntouched Hello hello! I just checked the pinglist and noticed that you're already on it, but if you would like me to move you to a specific list for a WIP itemor anything like that, please let me know!

@Icystorm Yes of course! I've got you down, thank you so much!

@Levona I'd be happy to give you a slot for mixed currency! You're on the first run, so if you are ready to pay now I can set up a CR for you with your copy, but if you need more time to gather payment just let me know! Thanks so much!

@EmotionalTree Absolutely! I've got you down, thank you kindly!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

I'll pay with 300 gems and 200k in treasure! I'll set up the CR now ^^
@Vovina

I'll pay with 300 gems and 200k in treasure! I'll set up the CR now ^^
7SOxEj9.gif
@Vovina Oh okay, I scanned it briefly earlier but I must have missed it! All I wanted was the general list, so whoops, sorry about that! I guess if I'm asking again I must really like your stuff :)
@Vovina Oh okay, I scanned it briefly earlier but I must have missed it! All I wanted was the general list, so whoops, sorry about that! I guess if I'm asking again I must really like your stuff :)
qAcFMSh.png
@vovina Ooooh slot please!
@vovina Ooooh slot please!
Old and weird
@Vovina
Can I get a slot please
@Vovina
Can I get a slot please
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@Mumtup @scarletskyz I've got you both down, thank you so much!
@Mumtup @scarletskyz I've got you both down, thank you so much!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
Could I have a slot for legend of the lost as well?
@Vovina
Could I have a slot for legend of the lost as well?
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody Yes, of course! I've got you down, thank you so much!
@FireflyRhapsody Yes, of course! I've got you down, thank you so much!
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 108 109