Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | |kbb's accents| new! WC F Muses~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27
@kbb could i be added to your general pinglist please?
@kbb could i be added to your general pinglist please?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Bleeding Heart Crow she/her.xvi.gemini
@kbb

May I be put on the list for ilios?
@kbb

May I be put on the list for ilios?
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite I actually have a left over copy from the first run! So you can send over the payment for it and I'll get it to you right away~
@Malachite I actually have a left over copy from the first run! So you can send over the payment for it and I'll get it to you right away~
this should reach the other side hopefully, maybe more, more, more, more
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@kbb

Oh, great! :D Sending payment shortly~
@kbb

Oh, great! :D Sending payment shortly~
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@kbb
general pinglist please
@kbb
general pinglist please
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
~
~
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
~
~
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@kbb

Just stopping in to say that your WC WIP with the golden chains and wings looks like it will be absolutely beautiful!
I'd be more than interested if it ever becomes an official skin/accent. <3

Oh, and may I be added to your general pinglist? c:
@kbb

Just stopping in to say that your WC WIP with the golden chains and wings looks like it will be absolutely beautiful!
I'd be more than interested if it ever becomes an official skin/accent. <3

Oh, and may I be added to your general pinglist? c:
@Dovahbriin thank you so much! I'm still trying to work out where I want to go with that design but I can definitely let you know when I get something set for it and finally get around to releasing it. I'll get you added onto my general list~
@Dovahbriin thank you so much! I'm still trying to work out where I want to go with that design but I can definitely let you know when I get something set for it and finally get around to releasing it. I'll get you added onto my general list~
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
[center]Hey, just pinging you guys to apologize for how long the wait has been for [i]out of my mind[/i], I just got back a denied message and need to adjust some things to make it under 30% (the current version is at 43%) so I wanted to make sure you would still like a copy after the changes. I'm going to need to take the cluster of wings off of the hip area and pair down a little of the space coloring on the wings to bring it down to the accent size it needs to be. Sorry again! @GoldPiilot @OFF @Dovahbriin Here's the changed design: [img]https://i.imgur.com/6I35uX9.png[/img] Let me know if you'd like to still get the accent or if you'd like a refund I'd totally understand~ [/center]
Hey, just pinging you guys to apologize for how long the wait has been for out of my mind, I just got back a denied message and need to adjust some things to make it under 30% (the current version is at 43%) so I wanted to make sure you would still like a copy after the changes. I'm going to need to take the cluster of wings off of the hip area and pair down a little of the space coloring on the wings to bring it down to the accent size it needs to be. Sorry again!

@GoldPiilot @OFF @Dovahbriin

Here's the changed design:
6I35uX9.png

Let me know if you'd like to still get the accent or if you'd like a refund I'd totally understand~
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27