Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | judithan accent shop [remaking]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
12/25/18 edit : i think im gonna shut this thread down due to how much of a mess my book keeping and general ordering was/is and im gonna try again in a new thread. im very sorry for how long everything took to order, but a lot of that was due to lack of energy from depression and being unmedicated. That being said, take ur meds everyone. I'm gonna try again, and this time i'm going to keep better logs of orders, and have a much better ordering system and general lay out.

when I finally have it set up, i'll be posting a redirect link here

Hello there, I'm just here trying my best
Rules

Gem ratio 1:1000
  • All sales will be done through crossroads. I was going to do PAH only, but I've realized that if I do that I'll have to front for the blueprints and I don't have many spare gems oops.
  • Treasure transactions will only be available for my excess stock of skins/accents. I need the pre-order gems upfront in order to buy the blueprint packs, as I don't have the gem stash to fund it myself just yet.
  • If you need a refund, please inform me before I purchase the blueprints, as after that point I will no longer be able to get that to you.
  • If you would like a recolor or alternative color to a skin/accent, please ask and I will try my best to make it happen!

12/25/18 edit : i think im gonna shut this thread down due to how much of a mess my book keeping and general ordering was/is and im gonna try again in a new thread. im very sorry for how long everything took to order, but a lot of that was due to lack of energy from depression and being unmedicated. That being said, take ur meds everyone. I'm gonna try again, and this time i'm going to keep better logs of orders, and have a much better ordering system and general lay out.

when I finally have it set up, i'll be posting a redirect link here

Hello there, I'm just here trying my best
Rules

Gem ratio 1:1000
  • All sales will be done through crossroads. I was going to do PAH only, but I've realized that if I do that I'll have to front for the blueprints and I don't have many spare gems oops.
  • Treasure transactions will only be available for my excess stock of skins/accents. I need the pre-order gems upfront in order to buy the blueprint packs, as I don't have the gem stash to fund it myself just yet.
  • If you need a refund, please inform me before I purchase the blueprints, as after that point I will no longer be able to get that to you.
  • If you would like a recolor or alternative color to a skin/accent, please ask and I will try my best to make it happen!

NqTy8Tb.png
[center][b]Preordering[/b][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FQfZ0s0.png[/img] [center][b]Luscious Locks, Spiral Male Hair Accent [/b][/center] Colors in order Left-to-Right, Top-to-Bottom: Crimson, Lusus, Azure, Verdant, Murken, Noctal, Amethyst [b]450g[/b], Preorder Minimum [b]4[/b] [i]700g when you buy two[/i] Slots: Azure - Verdant - [s]Hydria[/s], [s]StayingBehind (350)[/s], [s]reflections (350)[/s], weavile (maybe) Murken- [s]taiyou (350)[/s] Crimson - RobinJax (350), [s]Roderick (350)[/s] Amethyst - Tiarana (350), Felinekind, StayingBehind(350) Lusus - [s]Roderick (350)[/s], zeguk, [s]reflections (350)[/s], weavile (maybe) Noctal - [s]reflections (350)[/s], [s]TwiliPriestess[/s] (anything striken out means paid for) [img]https://i.imgur.com/ChAQMFc.png[/img] Incandescent Locks! [size=2](you can just call it rainbow its okay)[/size] foxtrotmuse Terato [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dkai9zZ.png[/img] [b]Eterna Aer, Coatl Male Apparel Skin[/b][/center] [b]1100g[/b], Preorder Minimum [b]4[/b] Slots: scarletskyz [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dkG87m1.png[/img] [b]Shimmering Seraphim, Coatl Male Hair Accent[/b][/center] [b]800g[/b], Preorder Minimum [b]4[/b] Slots: Me :3c [s]irmingard[/s] (300 paid) [s]laurant[/s] (300 paid) [s]tiarana[/s] (300 paid) [s]astralite[/s] [s]scarletskyz[/s] [s]rafaru[/s] (300 paid) Aehdncl [s]felinekind[/s] (300 paid) [s]karitoriki[/s] (300 paid) Printing the first pack! Still in printing purgatory. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Odg0OEf.png[/img] [url=https://i.imgur.com/k5VYgZs.png]On Default Skydancer Female[/url] [b]Sakura Kimono, Skydancer Female Apparel Accent[/b][/center] [b]900g[/b], Preorder Minimum [b]4[/b] Slots: scarletskyz [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Aob1pz0.png[/img] [b]Wyrmwound Murk, Tundra Male Skin[/b][/center] [b]900g[/b], Preorder Minimum [b]4[/b] Slots: [LIST] [*]Shian [*]foxtrotmuse [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/n5Db7l7.png[/img] [b]Cats For Days, Guardian Male Accent[/b][/center] [b]450g[/b], Preorder Minimum [b]4[/b] [i]700g when you buy two[/i] Slots:
Preordering

FQfZ0s0.png
Luscious Locks, Spiral Male Hair Accent
Colors in order Left-to-Right, Top-to-Bottom: Crimson, Lusus, Azure, Verdant, Murken, Noctal, Amethyst

450g, Preorder Minimum 4
700g when you buy two
Slots:
Azure -
Verdant - Hydria, StayingBehind (350), reflections (350), weavile (maybe)
Murken- taiyou (350)
Crimson - RobinJax (350), Roderick (350)
Amethyst - Tiarana (350), Felinekind, StayingBehind(350)
Lusus - Roderick (350), zeguk, reflections (350), weavile (maybe)
Noctal - reflections (350), TwiliPriestess

(anything striken out means paid for)

ChAQMFc.png
Incandescent Locks! (you can just call it rainbow its okay)
foxtrotmuse
Terato
dkai9zZ.png
Eterna Aer, Coatl Male Apparel Skin
1100g, Preorder Minimum 4
Slots:
scarletskyz
dkG87m1.png
Shimmering Seraphim, Coatl Male Hair Accent
800g, Preorder Minimum 4
Slots:
Me :3c
irmingard (300 paid)
laurant (300 paid)
tiarana (300 paid)
astralite
scarletskyz
rafaru (300 paid)
Aehdncl
felinekind (300 paid)
karitoriki (300 paid)
Printing the first pack! Still in printing purgatory.
Odg0OEf.png
On Default Skydancer Female
Sakura Kimono, Skydancer Female Apparel Accent
900g, Preorder Minimum 4
Slots:
scarletskyz
Aob1pz0.png
Wyrmwound Murk, Tundra Male Skin
900g, Preorder Minimum 4
Slots:
  • Shian
  • foxtrotmuse
n5Db7l7.png
Cats For Days, Guardian Male Accent
450g, Preorder Minimum 4
700g when you buy two
Slots:
NqTy8Tb.png
[center][b]Gallery[/b][/center] [center][item=skin blueprint] [item=skin blueprint][/center] [center][skin=26032] [skin=20382] [skin=22436] [b]New Arrivals!![/b] [skin=27088][skin=27419] [skin=27087][skin=27086] [/center]
Gallery
Skin Blueprint Skin Blueprint

New Arrivals!!

NqTy8Tb.png
[center][b]New Releases[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FQfZ0s0.png[/img][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ChAQMFc.png[/img][/center] New: Rainbow Hair Accent!! [b]Limited 10 print run[/b]! Only available for the end of Pride Month, 2018 Price is set at 750gems. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dkG87m1.png[/img][/center] Shimmering Seraphim did not win Brightshine Jubilee and is now 100% available for purchase! If you're interested it's only 500gems. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833][img]http://i.imgur.com/PlHPRQ4.png[/img][/url][/center] Pinging from the G.A.S.P. pinglist, if you would like to be on my individual pinglist please let me know! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Spiral M, Accents, limited, anime, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cool colors, cute, glow, high fantasy, pastels, pride[/center][br][br][size=1]@IAmStillATestAccount, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @Carnivore, @YoshiyaKiryu, @caelumdeity, @ljusclara, @velvetpaws, @Gilan, @Lamia, @dualscepters, @Plushstiel, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @Irarina, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Clifftop, @SydKiaray, @Emordnilap, @KittyAoba, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @KCGallows, @triska, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Yoda, @Soupy, @chespin, @Itsy, @reliquiaen, @Siaur, @Niharike, @penantiomers, @Denutena, @Vyrelord, @Kardi, @kkertas, @Serpede, @briar, @Krin, @durandal, @Kernun, @Sourdeer, @shamwow, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @eateries, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @ruirea, @Nemora, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Trickilicky, @Heathers, @Myrrien, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @squidragon, @pooses, @Abril, @Xtal, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @baudelaire, @delightfuliza, @kommoy, @Shroomlet, @Vulpen, @myths, @AwayfromBirdland, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @Kurtcobain, @EifiCopper, @Meredith44, @Gibby, @deerfawn, @Saru, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Masumi, @annadandelion, @Vendetta, @Kaletah, @Wirenth, @Unthymely, @pikachu1225, @theroiprocepios, @pushpin, @Insouciant, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @lightly, @solaritude, @FairyArmadillo, @rattus, @flamyfox, @noctowlette, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Thunderbird21, @Leafdapple1, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Muszka, @Xotis, @Cheeseburger, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Akal, @thefrogg, @Bluetadamore, @sailorlunatone, @ShadesofCyan, @Ammut, @Koneko, @Veevi, @shimmeringxolo, @KameTurtle, @aphasia, @Fujo, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @FWD, @hayum, @atomicpastel, @arach, @Darkdragonfiend, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @biqua, @Xtal, @Evarinya, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Mirrorface, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @rubyredtan, @Narif, @Asmea, @juawia, @Colorwavez, @wobbitt, @Lynn1, @Firtarian, @BladesFire, @Pianist, @kazay, @briteoctopus, @hiddenmica, @somnolentcypress, @aecasia, @bubbie, @Cryptic, @Maye, @Riko, @Danizaurs, @Toothiana, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @wrobles4, @LhiannanSidhe, @gotw3, @Seiryuu, @judiama, @JackSpicer, @LilBlueSapling, @Cassichu, @tompollicle, @Essynkardi, @Kalistys, @Lugiagirl98, @hybris, @SoullessRogue, @kikay, @gordiangalaxy, @Jazz, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @bandycam, @Rosabelle, @Dussty, @aricelis, @cliones, @dangerkittyn, @Athexreh, @Biscuitmango, @Malis, @moosesushi, @Chants, @Sylwyth, @Jaz, @Teacandy, @Traidy, @warriorofaces, @thesecontexts, @CosmicBones, @Rubisco, @Founder, @jamaesi, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @Katreal, @christina, @Catmashiin, @Rinibun, @CinnabarCobra, @sero, @lightenvee, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @ccccctk, @Empyreal, @miuaki, @angsthound, @bringmeataco, @Diamondsuits, @Salamanderpie, @godspeed, @Zelai, @leeedea, @serebiis, @BlakeLupa, @Vaze, @Peacekeeper, @OrchidSprig, @corvidus, @Synchros, @Cedric, @TigerRocky, @Mercure2333, @ccccctk, @FauveNox, @Cubie, @World, @Xemriss, @Pinto, @Icystorm, @Maybels, @Tria91, @boxparts, @Idari, @LionMagnus, @ondore, @Juyoung, @Heliopunk, @jiali, @Lodzhal, @Pest, @ccccctk, @Luunai, @Yilara, @kaylavarnell4736, @Kairo, @skorupi, @Mortveil, @haxure, @thank, @stormydanish, @wtf, @Cindercate, @Inwe, @misscallierose, @Bonetrousel, @Yay, @GabrielReyes, @Rocobird, @banjo, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @BlueRampion, @Nepkitty, @Hexephra, @Kaelidra, @CynicalOwl, @Disanxian, @TeddyDJ, @Faileas, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @FrostkingDemetri, @Airis, @OverlordFreya, @Toxiee, @DeadlyInformant, @Darlnim, @Bumblesweet, @Raire, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @Finne, @necrophades, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @TeaRex, @Synchros, @bel, @Godspeed, @Xotis, @Tria91, @Maila, @veevi, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @Helva, @Lynchly, @Emmahaa, @Cherubim, @SnailMuffin, @kyofanatic1, @eateries, @Monchii, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @WDGaster, @Runi, @Allocen, @Primaria, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @Yollizmaar, @World, @Shiftie, @VineDream, @MollyMerula, @RRHepburn, @Killunia, @mementomoe, @Vendetta, @mPhish, @Airaly, @qew23, @EaterOFPie, @Boundingfeather, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @hemotypewriter, @Ririterasu, @wingedRenegade, @dr090909, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @Raydioactive, @UnseenRangerGal, @Chaimellow, @Speedythecat, @PrinceOfStorms, @MadDucks, @Phecat, @Valeguard, @senpai, @Otrera, @aelith, @saltyscone, @mistysteel, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @eriophora, @Shougoney, @letmeship, @Ranuja, @Cryptic, @Prelude, @Nukleer, @Tigenki, @Veevi, @Giarella, @Nimphy, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Aava, @Maddiebird, @Snipe, @ixia, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Meloetta, @selenomancy, @Turnaboutkid, @baelistair, @hexadecimal, @yoosung, @azhdrake, @insufferablecrab, @ExpectInsanity, @Oara, @Akal, @chocomonster, @Emmahaa, @CosmicSummer, @KH3, @PlushyRobot, @Gravekeeper, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @hawwah, @PharahRaptor, @WeyrLeader, @Lupinus, @a27594111, @World, @VictorNikiforov, @kumoko, @Edge, @treesponge, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Physik, @Floidivoidi, @NorthPrincess, @Bezalel, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Beezadrella, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Moristian, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Camrrito, @ClockworkOctopus, @mPhish, @CorneliaR, @Murakali, @deviantdoge, @BloodSentry, @casuallySleepy, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @Smokeybunny, @Aerinsol, @Thesby, @SerpentRose, @Sonora, @Nutflakez, @IveRios, @TKodami, @Ellapinky, @Noirist, @seragakisei, @Effervessa, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @cywscross, @Moray, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Alraune, @Owlienerd, @Panicat, @Chiclet, @Silverishness, @Cov, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @lightningpelt, @Gwendolyn, @Oleandre, @porifra, @Nardaviel, @Rangiku, @Failuresaurus, @oilux, @alexicyn, @Aehdncl, @PeonydKingpin, @Peisinoe, @Duskflame, @Deana, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @Ashirene, @Nadopt, @Sagittarium, @FlufferLover, @aurorie, @astroprojection, @widmo, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @WheatleyScience, @ThatOneGirl, @Sharkbutt, @sliceydicey, @brdey, @smokingponies, @ruirea, @Nikki, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Sirenia, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Tsugumi, @Gyropilot, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @Veylaron, @Hiame, @Alstroemeria, @Koobi, @Steamplonk, @oilux, @Kommoy, @FallingStar275, @Apotheca, @Tidybunny, @Ariizumi, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Irmingard, @Saphirosa, @Ketchum, @mistystep, @nohsara, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @Lichtdrache, @kikoku, @Taerar, @Izuna, @bunnyfork, @redfloon, @whiteraven90, @MadaMada, @Redfern, @ffgrape, @Kipiekie, @kbb, @quilliper, @Valeguard, @a27594111, @Comic1Sans, @uniquelykenn, @shibadog, @Meloetta, @ryttu3k, @DragonDraws, @Zedling, @murmur21, @professorpig, @Allysun, @CheshireCatUk1, @oly, @rattus, @TalaTari, @Acacia, @Taiyou, @nockyong, @putri, @FernCoyote, @limeypie, @Johan, @rowdy, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Inahetalian, @Cheshly, @ayatos, @Panderz, @RaynixAura, @Accelerator, @Blushunt, @CelestialBlue, @CelestialBlue, @kumoko, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @remuslupn, @nonaline, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Priorknight, @WayRox, @Pathogenic, @Rocobird, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @keeum, @gemino, @Avifors, @LiveSky, @Kirmon64, @Fervanus, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @LilBlueSapling, @Journey, @luckless, @Hocotate, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @Pollen, @DarkwingDove, @ideunatty, @Holi, @Dangeroux, @CaligulasPeri, @Reckless, @LegHorse, @Sophiellum, @DracoLeo, @Iskars, @elfmoss, @Rutile, @Kipuka, @Shadowlugia711, @Archsage, @AimzVador, @SparkleOfGold, @daffynewt, @Goldenstorm, @roiben, @Hyenalope, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Felisaries, @Ikunoche, @hungry, @pierrct, @FantasticHaxorus, @MusicMiner, @starblaziing, @Braixen, @nm8426, @caedis, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @koujakward, @Reefknot, @Peyp, @MarinaQuakenbush, @suncodex, @Nabesima, @vainqueurs, @SylvanMoon, @Dalison, @Withoutbounds, @Fereyik, @Bionic, @Lunox, @folie, @Finne, @Artichoke, @pretend, @stakataka, @Adaarable, @ashenhartkrie, @deep, @Ravenhearst, @W1F1N1GHTM4R3, @harmonywish, @wintercovers, @PunchingSolas, @SteampunkLlama, @Shpee, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @MuffinCloud, @GryphonSong, @Alliance, @Nirwana, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @Zemael, @OFF, @Mickie, @Skelisteri, @Damanyuh, @Karanja, @Friendo, @NameChange851, @Goldpiilot, @auroshen, @sunbones, @Lawcaldwell, @Pripyat, @DragonDraws, @Convexity, @Yilara, @vetra, @yeechen, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @skin, @Mupfel, @OliveBoat, @Parkakid, @thePurple, @CheshireCatUk1, @Ender080, @Phyllored, @Winterdreary, @fuwafuwa, @Nimuir, @Cognitive, @Guest, @Taiyou, @cosmicConundrum, @Fluffysminion, @Reptilia, @Addmon, @Denryu, @Jabberwocky09, @Fortuna, @Manchu, @punkymonkey, @Arial, @Darkrait, @angsthound, @firtarian, @Hollyshark, @KattsTheName, @Zoroark, @Cynil, @STRHKR, @Sienne, @NorthernLiights, @terato, @McGenjis, @pyr0, @Cascarones, @Myrwuld, @RaptorQueen, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Sassicide, @Reckless, @peepsnibbles, @androgynebard, @starblaziing, @necromancing, @MerithsRealm, @leechetious, @JWayland, @literallyacat, @Amenen, @afr11, @ZombieBiologist, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @Caelyn, @Ilesvia, @Lobbyns, @mazurkas, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @MoonMelodies, @Sanati, @Xaishi, @antiserum, @Deva, @SirLeafheart, @Buffalo, @romo, @X3X, @magicalmarmaid, @Keyy, @RaptorQueen, @Gaze, @foreboding[/size]
New Releases
FQfZ0s0.png
ChAQMFc.png[/center]

New: Rainbow Hair Accent!!
Limited 10 print run! Only available for the end of Pride Month, 2018
Price is set at 750gems.
dkG87m1.png
Shimmering Seraphim did not win Brightshine Jubilee and is now 100% available for purchase! If you're interested it's only 500gems.
PlHPRQ4.png
Pinging from the G.A.S.P. pinglist, if you would like to be on my individual pinglist please let me know!
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Spiral M, Accents, limited, anime, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cool colors, cute, glow, high fantasy, pastels, pride

@IAmStillATestAccount, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @Carnivore, @YoshiyaKiryu, @caelumdeity, @ljusclara, @velvetpaws, @Gilan, @Lamia, @dualscepters, @Plushstiel, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @Irarina, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Clifftop, @SydKiaray, @Emordnilap, @KittyAoba, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @KCGallows, @triska, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Yoda, @Soupy, @chespin, @Itsy, @reliquiaen, @Siaur, @Niharike, @penantiomers, @Denutena, @Vyrelord, @Kardi, @kkertas, @Serpede, @briar, @Krin, @durandal, @Kernun, @Sourdeer, @shamwow, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @eateries, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @ruirea, @Nemora, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Trickilicky, @Heathers, @Myrrien, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @squidragon, @pooses, @Abril, @Xtal, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @baudelaire, @delightfuliza, @kommoy, @Shroomlet, @Vulpen, @myths, @AwayfromBirdland, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @Kurtcobain, @EifiCopper, @Meredith44, @Gibby, @deerfawn, @Saru, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Masumi, @annadandelion, @Vendetta, @Kaletah, @Wirenth, @Unthymely, @pikachu1225, @theroiprocepios, @pushpin, @Insouciant, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @lightly, @solaritude, @FairyArmadillo, @rattus, @flamyfox, @noctowlette, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Thunderbird21, @Leafdapple1, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Muszka, @Xotis, @Cheeseburger, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Akal, @thefrogg, @Bluetadamore, @sailorlunatone, @ShadesofCyan, @Ammut, @Koneko, @Veevi, @shimmeringxolo, @KameTurtle, @aphasia, @Fujo, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @FWD, @hayum, @atomicpastel, @arach, @Darkdragonfiend, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @biqua, @Xtal, @Evarinya, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Mirrorface, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @rubyredtan, @Narif, @Asmea, @juawia, @Colorwavez, @wobbitt, @Lynn1, @Firtarian, @BladesFire, @Pianist, @kazay, @briteoctopus, @hiddenmica, @somnolentcypress, @aecasia, @bubbie, @Cryptic, @Maye, @Riko, @Danizaurs, @Toothiana, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @wrobles4, @LhiannanSidhe, @gotw3, @Seiryuu, @judiama, @JackSpicer, @LilBlueSapling, @Cassichu, @tompollicle, @Essynkardi, @Kalistys, @Lugiagirl98, @hybris, @SoullessRogue, @kikay, @gordiangalaxy, @Jazz, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @bandycam, @Rosabelle, @Dussty, @aricelis, @cliones, @dangerkittyn, @Athexreh, @Biscuitmango, @Malis, @moosesushi, @Chants, @Sylwyth, @Jaz, @Teacandy, @Traidy, @warriorofaces, @thesecontexts, @CosmicBones, @Rubisco, @Founder, @jamaesi, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @Katreal, @christina, @Catmashiin, @Rinibun, @CinnabarCobra, @sero, @lightenvee, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @ccccctk, @Empyreal, @miuaki, @angsthound, @bringmeataco, @Diamondsuits, @Salamanderpie, @godspeed, @Zelai, @leeedea, @serebiis, @BlakeLupa, @Vaze, @Peacekeeper, @OrchidSprig, @corvidus, @Synchros, @Cedric, @TigerRocky, @Mercure2333, @ccccctk, @FauveNox, @Cubie, @World, @Xemriss, @Pinto, @Icystorm, @Maybels, @Tria91, @boxparts, @Idari, @LionMagnus, @ondore, @Juyoung, @Heliopunk, @jiali, @Lodzhal, @Pest, @ccccctk, @Luunai, @Yilara, @kaylavarnell4736, @Kairo, @skorupi, @Mortveil, @haxure, @thank, @stormydanish, @***, @Cindercate, @Inwe, @misscallierose, @Bonetrousel, @Yay, @GabrielReyes, @Rocobird, @banjo, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @BlueRampion, @Nepkitty, @Hexephra, @Kaelidra, @CynicalOwl, @Disanxian, @TeddyDJ, @Faileas, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @FrostkingDemetri, @Airis, @OverlordFreya, @Toxiee, @DeadlyInformant, @Darlnim, @Bumblesweet, @Raire, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @Finne, @necrophades, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @TeaRex, @Synchros, @bel, @Godspeed, @Xotis, @Tria91, @Maila, @veevi, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @Helva, @Lynchly, @Emmahaa, @Cherubim, @SnailMuffin, @kyofanatic1, @eateries, @Monchii, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @WDGaster, @Runi, @Allocen, @Primaria, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @Yollizmaar, @World, @Shiftie, @VineDream, @MollyMerula, @RRHepburn, @Killunia, @mementomoe, @Vendetta, @mPhish, @Airaly, @qew23, @EaterOFPie, @Boundingfeather, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @hemotypewriter, @Ririterasu, @wingedRenegade, @dr090909, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @Raydioactive, @UnseenRangerGal, @Chaimellow, @Speedythecat, @PrinceOfStorms, @MadDucks, @Phecat, @Valeguard, @senpai, @Otrera, @aelith, @saltyscone, @mistysteel, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @eriophora, @Shougoney, @letmeship, @Ranuja, @Cryptic, @Prelude, @Nukleer, @Tigenki, @Veevi, @Giarella, @Nimphy, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Aava, @Maddiebird, @Snipe, @ixia, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Meloetta, @selenomancy, @Turnaboutkid, @baelistair, @hexadecimal, @yoosung, @azhdrake, @insufferablecrab, @ExpectInsanity, @Oara, @Akal, @chocomonster, @Emmahaa, @CosmicSummer, @KH3, @PlushyRobot, @Gravekeeper, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @hawwah, @PharahRaptor, @WeyrLeader, @Lupinus, @a27594111, @World, @VictorNikiforov, @kumoko, @Edge, @treesponge, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Physik, @Floidivoidi, @NorthPrincess, @Bezalel, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Beezadrella, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Moristian, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Camrrito, @ClockworkOctopus, @mPhish, @CorneliaR, @Murakali, @deviantdoge, @BloodSentry, @casuallySleepy, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @Smokeybunny, @Aerinsol, @Thesby, @SerpentRose, @Sonora, @Nutflakez, @IveRios, @TKodami, @Ellapinky, @Noirist, @seragakisei, @Effervessa, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @cywscross, @Moray, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Alraune, @Owlienerd, @Panicat, @Chiclet, @Silverishness, @Cov, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @lightningpelt, @Gwendolyn, @Oleandre, @porifra, @Nardaviel, @Rangiku, @Failuresaurus, @oilux, @alexicyn, @Aehdncl, @PeonydKingpin, @Peisinoe, @Duskflame, @Deana, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @Ashirene, @Nadopt, @Sagittarium, @FlufferLover, @aurorie, @astroprojection, @widmo, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @WheatleyScience, @ThatOneGirl, @Sharkbutt, @sliceydicey, @brdey, @smokingponies, @ruirea, @Nikki, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Sirenia, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Tsugumi, @Gyropilot, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @Veylaron, @Hiame, @Alstroemeria, @Koobi, @Steamplonk, @oilux, @Kommoy, @FallingStar275, @Apotheca, @Tidybunny, @Ariizumi, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Irmingard, @Saphirosa, @Ketchum, @mistystep, @nohsara, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @Lichtdrache, @kikoku, @Taerar, @Izuna, @bunnyfork, @redfloon, @whiteraven90, @MadaMada, @Redfern, @ffgrape, @Kipiekie, @kbb, @quilliper, @Valeguard, @a27594111, @Comic1Sans, @uniquelykenn, @shibadog, @Meloetta, @ryttu3k, @DragonDraws, @Zedling, @murmur21, @professorpig, @Allysun, @CheshireCatUk1, @oly, @rattus, @TalaTari, @Acacia, @Taiyou, @nockyong, @putri, @FernCoyote, @limeypie, @Johan, @rowdy, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Inahetalian, @Cheshly, @ayatos, @Panderz, @RaynixAura, @Accelerator, @Blushunt, @CelestialBlue, @CelestialBlue, @kumoko, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @remuslupn, @nonaline, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Priorknight, @WayRox, @Pathogenic, @Rocobird, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @keeum, @gemino, @Avifors, @LiveSky, @Kirmon64, @Fervanus, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @LilBlueSapling, @Journey, @luckless, @Hocotate, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @Pollen, @DarkwingDove, @ideunatty, @Holi, @Dangeroux, @CaligulasPeri, @Reckless, @LegHorse, @Sophiellum, @DracoLeo, @Iskars, @elfmoss, @Rutile, @Kipuka, @Shadowlugia711, @Archsage, @AimzVador, @SparkleOfGold, @daffynewt, @Goldenstorm, @roiben, @Hyenalope, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Felisaries, @Ikunoche, @hungry, @pierrct, @FantasticHaxorus, @MusicMiner, @starblaziing, @Braixen, @nm8426, @caedis, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @koujakward, @Reefknot, @Peyp, @MarinaQuakenbush, @suncodex, @Nabesima, @vainqueurs, @SylvanMoon, @Dalison, @Withoutbounds, @Fereyik, @Bionic, @Lunox, @folie, @Finne, @Artichoke, @pretend, @stakataka, @Adaarable, @ashenhartkrie, @deep, @Ravenhearst, @W1F1N1GHTM4R3, @harmonywish, @wintercovers, @PunchingSolas, @SteampunkLlama, @Shpee, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @MuffinCloud, @GryphonSong, @Alliance, @Nirwana, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @Zemael, @OFF, @Mickie, @Skelisteri, @Damanyuh, @Karanja, @Friendo, @NameChange851, @Goldpiilot, @auroshen, @sunbones, @Lawcaldwell, @Pripyat, @DragonDraws, @Convexity, @Yilara, @vetra, @yeechen, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @skin, @Mupfel, @OliveBoat, @Parkakid, @thePurple, @CheshireCatUk1, @Ender080, @Phyllored, @Winterdreary, @fuwafuwa, @Nimuir, @Cognitive, @Guest, @Taiyou, @cosmicConundrum, @Fluffysminion, @Reptilia, @Addmon, @Denryu, @Jabberwocky09, @Fortuna, @Manchu, @punkymonkey, @Arial, @Darkrait, @angsthound, @firtarian, @Hollyshark, @KattsTheName, @Zoroark, @Cynil, @STRHKR, @Sienne, @NorthernLiights, @terato, @McGenjis, @pyr0, @Cascarones, @Myrwuld, @RaptorQueen, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Sassicide, @Reckless, @peepsnibbles, @androgynebard, @starblaziing, @necromancing, @MerithsRealm, @leechetious, @JWayland, @literallyacat, @Amenen, @afr11, @ZombieBiologist, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @Caelyn, @Ilesvia, @Lobbyns, @mazurkas, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @MoonMelodies, @Sanati, @Xaishi, @antiserum, @Deva, @SirLeafheart, @Buffalo, @romo, @X3X, @magicalmarmaid, @Keyy, @RaptorQueen, @Gaze, @foreboding
NqTy8Tb.png
Open for business!
Open for business!
NqTy8Tb.png
@Judithan oof i don't have the money atm ;; but maybe in the future i can try if you ever reprint!
@Judithan oof i don't have the money atm ;; but maybe in the future i can try if you ever reprint!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@judithan I’d love a slot for your coatl accent!!!
@judithan I’d love a slot for your coatl accent!!!
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@Judithan

Definitely still interested in the skydancer kimono!!!
@Judithan

Definitely still interested in the skydancer kimono!!!

@Judithan

Sorry I didn't specify, but I was interested in harvest wreath when you get a chance to run it!

Thank you!

@Judithan

Sorry I didn't specify, but I was interested in harvest wreath when you get a chance to run it!

Thank you!
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
(this is my first time pinging from the G.A.S.P. pinglist, I have no idea how it works so i tried to do one that covers everything i have in my portfolio, if I did something wrong im sorry)
(this is my first time pinging from the G.A.S.P. pinglist, I have no idea how it works so i tried to do one that covers everything i have in my portfolio, if I did something wrong im sorry)
NqTy8Tb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16