Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | - nevermore accents - IC's
1 2 3 4
Definitely interested! Please put me up for a spot! @GardenOfRoses
Definitely interested! Please put me up for a spot! @GardenOfRoses
@GardenOfRoses

Ooh, slot please!
@GardenOfRoses

Ooh, slot please!
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@GardenOfRoses this is amazing, but i'm actually rather concerned about the chances of it actually getting printed. you need to be able to see the original lines and shadows over the accent, and there's what looks to be true black in there, which completely obscures the lines and shading. my monitor is pretty bright and honestly, if i can't see the lines and shading, the skin and accent mods aren't going to be able to, either...
@GardenOfRoses this is amazing, but i'm actually rather concerned about the chances of it actually getting printed. you need to be able to see the original lines and shadows over the accent, and there's what looks to be true black in there, which completely obscures the lines and shading. my monitor is pretty bright and honestly, if i can't see the lines and shading, the skin and accent mods aren't going to be able to, either...
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@gardenofroses
agreeing with what @kittyaoba is saying, it is a nice concept for an accent but i think those revisions should be made ;v; it does appear that the edits are made over the lineart... i'm glad it's getting interest, though- good luck selling!
@gardenofroses
agreeing with what @kittyaoba is saying, it is a nice concept for an accent but i think those revisions should be made ;v; it does appear that the edits are made over the lineart... i'm glad it's getting interest, though- good luck selling!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@KittyAoba Thanks for letting me know! I tried to match the clip lines to match with the overall feel but I'll have to edit it ^^

@Hocotate Thank you!
@KittyAoba Thanks for letting me know! I tried to match the clip lines to match with the overall feel but I'll have to edit it ^^

@Hocotate Thank you!
unknown.png
@GardenOfRoses I'd love to take a slot!
@GardenOfRoses I'd love to take a slot!
aaaaa23.png *Zavi
*any pronouns
*old cryptid
their_sig_sc.png
Could I get a treasure slot for False Prince, please? <3
Could I get a treasure slot for False Prince, please? <3
Bump!
Bump!
unknown.png
@Garizard Im sorry but all the slots are full ;; If you want i can put you down for a second run?

@Athexreh
@casanovasAnchor
@Wrath
@Vader
@avalight
@Hideki
@Noodlesper
@Bittertea
@Alannaa ( Treasure )
10. Me

Payment is due! Please send 350g or 297,500t for the treasure slots my way in a pm labeled "Accent Payment" Thanks!
@Garizard Im sorry but all the slots are full ;; If you want i can put you down for a second run?

@Athexreh
@casanovasAnchor
@Wrath
@Vader
@avalight
@Hideki
@Noodlesper
@Bittertea
@Alannaa ( Treasure )
10. Me

Payment is due! Please send 350g or 297,500t for the treasure slots my way in a pm labeled "Accent Payment" Thanks!
unknown.png
[center] Hello! Im releasing another accent! [img]https://i.imgur.com/4ikvoSL.jpg[/img] "benjamin" - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833][img]http://i.imgur.com/PlHPRQ4.png[/img][/url] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/edit#gid=2061380835]Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, abomination, anatomy alterations, body horror, creepy/horror, dark, eyes (stylized/symbolic), horror[br][br][size=1] Apologies for any mispings!

Hello! Im releasing another accent!

4ikvoSL.jpg

"benjamin"

-
PlHPRQ4.png
Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists!

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, abomination, anatomy alterations, body horror, creepy/horror, dark, eyes (stylized/symbolic), horror

Apologies for any mispings!
unknown.png
1 2 3 4