Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | > mym's [m fae - 17.07.]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Mymozya - slot for Anathema please!
@Mymozya - slot for Anathema please!
tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_oqvqfo6XtE1r2ao8y_540.pngl11_book.pngm29_book.pngl22_book.pngm12_book.pngl19_book.pngs16_book.pngm5_book.pngl16_book.pngs10_book.pngm38_book.pngm16_book.pngl21_book.pngWay_Rox.png they/them
BJ6ik2C.png
@Marine @FloatingInSpace
'v')b put you on the g slots
___

2. run is open now
@Marine @FloatingInSpace
'v')b put you on the g slots
___

2. run is open now
FGoYygQ.png _________ accents
usually I have more links oops
__
u4DzhTJ.png
Can I grab a gem slot for anathema please?
Can I grab a gem slot for anathema please?
L8mhHcd.png
@Mymozya

can i get a slot for anathema
@Mymozya

can i get a slot for anathema
lightfull.png
@tompollicle @Peisinoe
you both got slots and there's only one left that should be filled for the 2nd run to get printed :>
@tompollicle @Peisinoe
you both got slots and there's only one left that should be filled for the 2nd run to get printed :>
__
u4DzhTJ.png
Do you have a specific pinglist for your work only?
I know there's GASP, but... I don't like using it at all. And I'd love to see your works. Especially, if you'd be tackling male imps in the future.
Do you have a specific pinglist for your work only?
I know there's GASP, but... I don't like using it at all. And I'd love to see your works. Especially, if you'd be tackling male imps in the future.
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@Septica
It makes me happy to hear that! And yeah, I will keep a pinglist for my shop - it's just no one had asked before. I'll put you on it :>
I want to try accents for many breeds (and imps in general are def on that list) but next up will probably be a cycling f noc one and then the m wc one displayed in the wip section.
@Septica
It makes me happy to hear that! And yeah, I will keep a pinglist for my shop - it's just no one had asked before. I'll put you on it :>
I want to try accents for many breeds (and imps in general are def on that list) but next up will probably be a cycling f noc one and then the m wc one displayed in the wip section.
__
u4DzhTJ.png
Oooh... Forum looks different now O-O

And thanks for putting me on the list!
I went on a hunt for imp accent for this bad boy right now, but I'll definitely keep an eye on the female nocturne too! You're a really promising accent-maker.

I ended up with accent-buying spree again, eeh...
Oooh... Forum looks different now O-O

And thanks for putting me on the list!
I went on a hunt for imp accent for this bad boy right now, but I'll definitely keep an eye on the female nocturne too! You're a really promising accent-maker.

I ended up with accent-buying spree again, eeh...
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@Mymozya i can’t rmeember if I signed up for this but if not can I be added to anathema
@Mymozya i can’t rmeember if I signed up for this but if not can I be added to anathema
Hey Mym do you have a ping list? I'm super interested in Morally Grey and Greed and would love updates and/or a shout when they get released!

EDIT: oh man now I'm excited for the fnoct one. Is it an accent? Skincent? Please don't say skin please don't say skin please don't...
Hey Mym do you have a ping list? I'm super interested in Morally Grey and Greed and would love updates and/or a shout when they get released!

EDIT: oh man now I'm excited for the fnoct one. Is it an accent? Skincent? Please don't say skin please don't say skin please don't...
fSmAQRG.gifgNCOtcY.pngJeGN8h4.jpg I9VQAc3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7