Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Midu's Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Godspeed I can set up a private auction so you can pick it up whenever!
@Godspeed I can set up a private auction so you can pick it up whenever!
MEQCNLU_o.png
@Miduana

Thank you c=
@Miduana

Thank you c=

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@Atax
@Lomedraug
@FaronaValkyrie

I managed to gather enough gems to submit the Evening bloom accent! Sorry for taking so long! I will set up private auctions in the auction house for the copies when I get the accents (Lomedraug you already paid it so I'll put it up for 1 treasure). If the copies are not picked up when the auction expires I will put them in realm-wide auctions.
@Atax
@Lomedraug
@FaronaValkyrie

I managed to gather enough gems to submit the Evening bloom accent! Sorry for taking so long! I will set up private auctions in the auction house for the copies when I get the accents (Lomedraug you already paid it so I'll put it up for 1 treasure). If the copies are not picked up when the auction expires I will put them in realm-wide auctions.
MEQCNLU_o.png
@Atax
@Lomedraug
@FaronaValkyrie

The accent is here! I had to darken the shadows and lines for it to get approved. I'll set up private auctions for pick up!
@Atax
@Lomedraug
@FaronaValkyrie

The accent is here! I had to darken the shadows and lines for it to get approved. I'll set up private auctions for pick up!
MEQCNLU_o.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
FjGY6Bl.png
Hi ! I have buy an accent of you for my Swampi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50944466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509445/50944466_350.png[/img] [/url] I love this accent so much ! :D Thanks you for that. <3 [sorry for my english, I'm French]
Hi !
I have buy an accent of you for my Swampi

50944466_350.png

I love this accent so much ! :D Thanks you for that. <3

[sorry for my english, I'm French]
84297605d2.png
@Miduana

Just out of curiosity (Sorry for the random ping on an old thread) would you ever consider doing reprints of the accent Evening Bloom?
Accent: Evening Bloom
@Miduana

Just out of curiosity (Sorry for the random ping on an old thread) would you ever consider doing reprints of the accent Evening Bloom?
Accent: Evening Bloom
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
@GayScreeching if you can get me an accent blueprint + 100 gems or 1100 gems so I'll buy the print, I'll print it to you asap! There isn't enough interest to get a group order of multiple copies for cheaper unfortunately.
@GayScreeching if you can get me an accent blueprint + 100 gems or 1100 gems so I'll buy the print, I'll print it to you asap! There isn't enough interest to get a group order of multiple copies for cheaper unfortunately.
MEQCNLU_o.png
@Miduana

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly about my question! I almost have enough gems, I should be able to send the to you later today after I get some treasure converted, I appreciate you being willing to get a print of it for me!
@Miduana

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly about my question! I almost have enough gems, I should be able to send the to you later today after I get some treasure converted, I appreciate you being willing to get a print of it for me!
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
@Miduana

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you about my end up things, life got kind of busy since last time I pinged you, but I got some of my treasure converted and will be sending a PM with the gems shortly!
@Miduana

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you about my end up things, life got kind of busy since last time I pinged you, but I got some of my treasure converted and will be sending a PM with the gems shortly!
BJ6ik2C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6