Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~Aki Does Accents-GG ImpF in stock!~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@Akirafay

Yes please! That'd be great :D
@Akirafay

Yes please! That'd be great :D
OIbsnRi.gifdzT3M3t.gifgXvZtcu.gif
58yLF8U.gifTQXnxTL.gifzArBvGw.gif
ccjG9y7.gifJsKGQtM.gifUfu6hdk.gif
@Wrath
Okies, will do then ^-^
@Wrath
Okies, will do then ^-^
Cruelty Eternal has been submitted for printing, one slot in the first run left ^-^
Cruelty Eternal has been submitted for printing, one slot in the first run left ^-^
Bump :>
Bump :>
Bump :)
Bump :)
@Moosesushi @Sinai @InHeritent @Kalistys @Icystorm @JD1620 @SassyCowgirl @Jaypaw
Hey, so unfortunately Cruelty Eternal got rejected as the lineart and shadows are not dark enough in some parts. D: Thankfully that should be the only problem, so I will make the required changes today and re-submit as well as post the updated version here so that you know exactly what you will be getting. I'll try to make it still as little disruptive as possible.
I really apologize for this complication and thank you for understanding.
@Moosesushi @Sinai @InHeritent @Kalistys @Icystorm @JD1620 @SassyCowgirl @Jaypaw
Hey, so unfortunately Cruelty Eternal got rejected as the lineart and shadows are not dark enough in some parts. D: Thankfully that should be the only problem, so I will make the required changes today and re-submit as well as post the updated version here so that you know exactly what you will be getting. I'll try to make it still as little disruptive as possible.
I really apologize for this complication and thank you for understanding.
@Akirafay
Thank you very much for the update! :3
@Akirafay
Thank you very much for the update! :3
tumblr_ooo3r4clgg1ugssd3o10_500.png
@Moosesushi @Sinai @InHeritent @Kalistys @Icystorm @JD1620 @SassyCowgirl @Jaypaw So, sorry for the second ping today, but this is the version I am going to be resubmitting. I think it still looks ok, the most noticeable changes are on the horn and wing as the shadows and linerart stand out the most there. I hope you are alright with this, and thanks :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/TzMO5Ea.png[/img]
So, sorry for the second ping today, but this is the version I am going to be resubmitting. I think it still looks ok, the most noticeable changes are on the horn and wing as the shadows and linerart stand out the most there.
I hope you are alright with this, and thanks :)
TzMO5Ea.png
@Akirafay thanks for the update, and I don't mind waiting :)
@Akirafay thanks for the update, and I don't mind waiting :)
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
Np! I'm definitely still interested :D
Np! I'm definitely still interested :D
tB85F7R.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14