Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lately's Learning Librairy
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
@silverlately thanks for the ping! snagged one :D [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359068/35906759_350.png[/img] Oooh it's perfect!!
@silverlately thanks for the ping! snagged one :D

35906759_350.png

Oooh it's perfect!!
@chespin @Calixita @penantiomers @Kaio @LynterriaHatake
Well, between preorders and my own gems I'm ready to purchase accent blueprints. If you are unsure of how much you owe, please send me a ping - let's let these butterflies out!

@HighFives @JD1620 @thefrogg @GryphonSong
Your payments have been received. I guess this is just a progress ping for you.

@Ellapinky and @LucidDreams I have added you to my general pinglist.

EDIT: Please send payment as a PM, as it's easier for me to keep track of who's paid that way.
@chespin @Calixita @penantiomers @Kaio @LynterriaHatake
Well, between preorders and my own gems I'm ready to purchase accent blueprints. If you are unsure of how much you owe, please send me a ping - let's let these butterflies out!

@HighFives @JD1620 @thefrogg @GryphonSong
Your payments have been received. I guess this is just a progress ping for you.

@Ellapinky and @LucidDreams I have added you to my general pinglist.

EDIT: Please send payment as a PM, as it's easier for me to keep track of who's paid that way.
@SilverLately

What do I owe? (And I'm gonna be out for some hours, so sorry for late responses)
@SilverLately

What do I owe? (And I'm gonna be out for some hours, so sorry for late responses)
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
@SilverLately hi! I only ordered one accent, and I did send payment for it. You seem to have mistakenly put me on the list for all the skydancer ones on the front page?
@SilverLately hi! I only ordered one accent, and I did send payment for it. You seem to have mistakenly put me on the list for all the skydancer ones on the front page?
klYrx65.gif
@penantiomers
See, this is why I should never be trusted with preorders. I've corrected you.

@LynterriaHatake 600g for the Philios Hedyloidea (Pearlctcher M) please
@penantiomers
See, this is why I should never be trusted with preorders. I've corrected you.

@LynterriaHatake 600g for the Philios Hedyloidea (Pearlctcher M) please
[center][size=6]Accents Have Arrived![/size] [size=4]well, sort of.[/size][/center] @chespin @Calixita @penantiomers @Kaio @thefrogg @GryphonSong [center][skin=26681][item=accent blueprint] [skin=26682][skin=26683][/center] Sunset, Twilight, and Dusk Hedyloidea have been approved and you should be getting your copies within the hour. Hurah! Sunrise Hedyloidea didn't get approved... [s]somehow? Apparently the linework isn't dark enough which is strange since I basically eyedropperd colours straight from it's sister accent. I'll do some subtle tweaks and re-submit it. Sorry about the wait on that one.[/s] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dEb4qRP.png[/img] Oh, well.... I've turned the lines back on and re-submit it. Sorry about the wait on that one. now, *Bangs Fists on Table* Show me those dergs! @HighFives @JD1620 @LynterriaHatake So although Pallas and Philios Hedyloidea didn't get enough pre-orders, I've recently sold a bunch of accents off of the AH, so I'm gonna put my own gems into the pool and get it printed anyways. I coulda submitted it sooner, but I wanted to make sure the re-colours went through first, lest I be stuck with way too many blueprints. [size=6]EDIT[/size] I am 100% done with the CR system here. Between the fact that it doesn't take items out of your hoard when in a pending CR, and clicking on three almost identical thumbnails - UGGHH! I [i]think[/i] everyone got a unique copy of their accent, but I'm sure I messed up somewhere, so if you accept your CR and it tells you that that item isn't in my hoard anymore, just send me a quick PM and I'll get it sorted. Thank you guys so much for your suport and I apologize profusely for them train wreck that is this post. Seriously at this point I'm not sure what else can go wrong.
Accents Have Arrived!
well, sort of.

@chespin @Calixita @penantiomers @Kaio @thefrogg @GryphonSong
Accent Blueprint

Sunset, Twilight, and Dusk Hedyloidea have been approved and you should be getting your copies within the hour. Hurah!

Sunrise Hedyloidea didn't get approved... somehow? Apparently the linework isn't dark enough which is strange since I basically eyedropperd colours straight from it's sister accent. I'll do some subtle tweaks and re-submit it. Sorry about the wait on that one.
dEb4qRP.png
Oh, well....
I've turned the lines back on and re-submit it. Sorry about the wait on that one.

now, *Bangs Fists on Table* Show me those dergs!

@HighFives @JD1620 @LynterriaHatake

So although Pallas and Philios Hedyloidea didn't get enough pre-orders, I've recently sold a bunch of accents off of the AH, so I'm gonna put my own gems into the pool and get it printed anyways. I coulda submitted it sooner, but I wanted to make sure the re-colours went through first, lest I be stuck with way too many blueprints.

EDIT
I am 100% done with the CR system here. Between the fact that it doesn't take items out of your hoard when in a pending CR, and clicking on three almost identical thumbnails - UGGHH! I think everyone got a unique copy of their accent, but I'm sure I messed up somewhere, so if you accept your CR and it tells you that that item isn't in my hoard anymore, just send me a quick PM and I'll get it sorted. Thank you guys so much for your suport and I apologize profusely for them train wreck that is this post. Seriously at this point I'm not sure what else can go wrong.
[center][size=7]New Hedyloidea Series Accents[/size] [size=6]Abyss and Void[/size][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2367666/1#post_31497097][center][size=6][url=https://notjustafirehazard.tumblr.com/accents]ACCENT PREVIEWS HERE[/url][/size][/center] [center]Pre-orders are open. 600g each.[/center][/url] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/kJ82LKI.gif[/img][/center] Abyss is the cool colour of the month, so I decided to use it's pallet for a new accent. Unfortunately, I couldn't decide between the Greenish accents from Pet/Butt and the pinks from Skink/Spin, so I made both. I don't expect both series to be printed, but I want to see which garners the most interest. If by some fluke they both get enough interest I will absolutely print them both, so don't think you have to choose if you want both. In order for a series to go through, I will need 10 pre-orders per pair. I know that the male versions don't sell as well as the females, but I want to submit these as pairs. So 2 males and 8 female orders will get a printing, as will a straight 5 and 5. I also offer a discount for purchasing a set as a pre-order incentive - buying the male and female versions of an accent is 1100g, a discount of 100g. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2367666/1#post_31497097]Click on the image above or anywhere here to be taken to the pre-orders section for more information on all of these accents. I accept treasure at the current G:T ratio. Leave me any question, but no need to ping - I'm subscribed.[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2367666/1#post_31497097][center][size=6][url=https://notjustafirehazard.tumblr.com/accents]MAKE YOUR OWN ACCENT PREVIEWS HERE[/url][/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Skydancer M, Accents, blue, cool colors, dark, markings, pink, pattern, cute, animals[/center][br][br][size=1]@Danaidae, @IAmStillATestAccount, @Lnception, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @Carnivore, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @ljusclara, @velvetpaws, @Gilan, @Crowe, @Lamia, @xxace, @dualscepters, @Plushstiel, @anrei, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @Irarina, @FireflyRhapsody, @IgnisFlamel, @BatCatization, @Vespertiine, @Clifftop, @Venax, @Fadeela, @Emordnilap, @TheDwarfQueen, @KittyAoba, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @KCGallows, @Kitiara, @ZeroAerie, @triska, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @sinha27, @Yoda, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @chespin, @Rusti, @Sykona, @Itsy, @reliquiaen, @Zilleniose, @Niharike, @Devs, @penantiomers, @straekitty, @Kardi, @kkertas, @Tobias, @Krin, @Apellosine, @durandal, @Kernun, @shamwow, @Alive, @Celes, @IndigoCat, @Cron, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @xRainy, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @SleepyNightify, @Fantelle, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Yin, @Trickilicky, @Myrrien, @Vesperupus, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @captaincaiti, @Renoki, @squidragon, @pooses, @Abril, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @corvidus, @Ganymede, @Siopilos, @Bioslice, @baudelaire, @Meloetta, @ThisIsGospel, @kommoy, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Nevros, @Vulpen, @myths, @AwayfromBirdland, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @Auralion, @Kurtcobain, @burningdarkfire, @MasterBlox101, @EifiCopper, @ElectricAngels, @Meredith44, @Gibby, @deerfawn, @Saru, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Imani, @Masumi, @annadandelion, @Kaletah, @Wirenth, @Ithiltari, @Unthymely, @pikachu1225, @theroiprocepios, @Insouciant, @Aloice, @kaaoqi, @solaritude, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @Lissy, @FairyArmadillo, @rattus, @Reborn, @stormydanish, @Katalist, @flamyfox, @noctowlette, @hat17, @Candace, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Thunderbird21, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Akal, @thefrogg, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @Beatrizklotz, @ShadesofCyan, @Smaugthealmighty, @marymouse, @synnful, @Koneko, @Veevi, @atrolock, @BitterTea, @KameTurtle, @Malatise, @aphasia, @Reckless, @Fujo, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @aleksa77, @FWD, @hayum, @atomicpastel, @arach, @Darkdragonfiend, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @biqua, @Xtal, @Evarinya, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @ranyani, @Kushiel, @Noxeryrs, @Oakleaf, @samwise, @rubyredtan, @Narif, @juawia, @Colorwavez, @Lynn1, @BladesFire, @Dragondrop, @AbysmalGrace, @Aalto, @karilara, @Shuffluffalo, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @briteoctopus, @hiddenmica, @somnolentcypress, @Maye, @harmonywish, @Riko, @Danizaurs, @SinMachine, @Archfiend, @Galaxtic, @Toothiana, @KaidaMoon, @pseudovum, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @RuinousOmen, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @Ripcooperchick, @judiama, @Sivan, @RocketGrunt, @Firo, @skysamba, @Resirose, @maralice13, @Mikisama, @tompollicle, @Essynkardi, @Kalistys, @SoullessRogue, @kikay, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @Mookzilla, @Magala, @Leenanishere, @bandycam, @Rosabelle, @Dussty, @SouthFarthing, @Divinely, @cliones, @Survivors, @dangerkittyn, @Athexreh, @Malis, @Okapi, @moosesushi, @Anthea, @RayFisch, @Chants, @Sylwyth, @Oszs, @shayflayplays, @Traidy, @warriorofaces, @thesecontexts, @CosmicBones, @Rubisco, @Founder, @jamaesi, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Fuurin, @Safirien, @Chaoyang, @Katreal, @christina, @Reyairia, @Peisinoe, @Rinibun, @Banjo, @CinnabarCobra, @Deva, @sero, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @Cerys, @Empyreal, @miuaki, @angsthound, @Zikul, @bringmeataco, @Diamondsuits, @godspeed, @Zelai, @serebiis, @BlakeLupa, @Vaze, @Carleigh, @varenyky, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @Cedric, @Ellowen, @TigerRocky, @Katherine, @cyrallia, @hapro, @Mercure2333, @modernleopard, @Seagold3733, @Slee, @ccccctk, @pirosgomba, @FauveNox, @Romarin, @World, @IveRios, @Xemriss, @Pinto, @Icystorm, @Maybels, @Tria91, @boxparts, @Izurude, @Idari, @OwlFeather, @LionMagnus, @Juyoung, @Heliopunk, @jiali, @Pest, @ccccctk, @pinkdesert, @Jaie, @TribalDragon, @Luunai, @everynne, @Yilara, @Kairo, @keraunic, @LanthanumIridium, @mus, @haxure, @thank, @stormydanish, @wtf, @Cindercate, @oof, @Inwe, @misscallierose, @Valentina, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @GabrielReyes, @Gallim, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @BlueRampion, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @Hexephra, @Kaelidra, @kitten1774, @Dask, @Decapitation, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @Faileas, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @FrostkingDemetri, @Airis, @tomfool, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @Toxiee, @fluffballofdoom, @Desolation, @Wispwalker, @DeadlyInformant, @Kiseikune, @Darlnim, @Athexreh, @thehungryfox, @Emordnilap, @necrophades, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @TeaRex, @Dartrix, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @Xotis, @Tria91, @Maila, @veevi, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @Prelude, @Helva, @Lynchly, @xHel, @SnailMuffin, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @JakeStrider, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Runi, @Volve, @Septicaemic, @Isidora, @Allocen, @Primaria, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Goldenstorm, @Artesia, @Yollizmaar, @Leora, @Silverlately, @StarshipSally, @World, @VineDream, @MollyMerula, @Nahiri, @aevios, @RRHepburn, @kaspertheghost, @Killunia, @Vendetta, @Cuanman, @qew23, @LegHorse, @appreciate, @Cuddleh, @Boundingfeather, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @pioff, @Exxal, @Cryptozoolo, @hemotypewriter, @Ririterasu, @wingedRenegade, @Wirenth, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @brixart, @Splattershot, @Raydioactive, @UnseenRangerGal, @Chaimellow, @VolatileMatter, @PrinceOfStorms, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Phecat, @Valeguard, @senpai, @Otrera, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @lilacthecat, @eriophora, @SilverFoxDemon, @Shougoney, @letmeship, @Ranuja, @Bhaskara, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @Rayzor, @Veevi, @Giarella, @Physik, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @amberwing, @ixia, @PixelofHealth, @scarletskyz, @Nevaka, @Arin, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @selenomancy, @baelistair, @hexadecimal, @Pandademic, @yoosung, @Prelude, @frizzchan, @ExpectInsanity, @greyyourwarden, @Oara, @IrritatorRaji, @synnful, @Akal, @chocomonster, @Mima, @Emmahaa, @aecasia, @Snowkitsu, @CosmicSummer, @KH3, @PlushyRobot, @dilselim, @Gravekeeper, @Astrologian, @HorseCrazy, @cutinstincts, @Ebrietas, @Touming, @Asobi, @Poi, @hawwah, @oberion, @PharahRaptor, @Noodlesper, @WeyrLeader, @artillerychick, @Peacekeeper, @sugarcrash, @a27594111, @World, @BandedLake, @VictorNikiforov, @kumoko, @Edge, @doniider, @treesponge, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @Crysi102, @ilimati, @Jaye, @AlexiCyn, @Physik, @a27594111, @Eagles, @NorthPrincess, @Bezalel, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @straekitty, @Calixita, @Drizziel, @Beezadrella, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Panopticon, @Moonlace, @Rosoidela, @Brea, @Moristian, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @NullE, @Leremis, @VagabondSentinel, @nemodave, @Featherly, @ClockworkOctopus, @Dracorvus, @mPhish, @Minstri, @Geminie, @CorneliaR, @Murakali, @BloodSentry, @daintyboots, @grr, @WhiteMantis, @Wrath, @Lupinus, @casuallySleepy, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @cgilly, @Peisinoe, @Smokeybunny, @Aerinsol, @Peisinoe, @Sanzuwu, @rocketgrunt, @jsquiddy, @SerpentRose, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @NightRising, @IveRios, @Ellapinky, @Noirist, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Effervessa, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @cywscross, @Moray, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Alraune, @Kylari, @Aoroen, @Owlienerd, @Panicat, @RocketGrunt, @Darkerai, @Starisia, @Silverishness, @Cov, @Vengrisonne, @Shadowcaster1, @ShadowCaster1, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @Fukii, @Gwendolyn, @Rangiku, @oilux, @nonarygame, @alexicyn, @Aehdncl, @yomnea33, @Peisinoe, @Duskflame, @disconcerto, @Dragondrop, @Deana, @Cethosia, @Ashirene, @bisou, @Noodlesper, @Sagittarium, @aurorie, @astroprojection, @MissK, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @WheatleyScience, @ThatOneGirl, @oilux, @brdey, @pretend, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @potestas, @Iceex, @Alstroemeria, @dustclouds, @Angilian, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lallie, @Ethanaell, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Gyropilot, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @Hiame, @synnful, @Alstroemeria, @CuriousLoli, @Steamplonk, @mistystep, @loststarship, @oilux, @Kommoy, @FallingStar275, @Apotheca, @Tuatara, @Tidybunny, @Thysiria, @Scuzz, @Rohana, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Rascus, @Hevnoraak, @Angu15, @Starrlight, @everynne, @markab, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @Apfelobst, @Lichtdrache, @kikoku, @Taerar, @Izuna, @matejko, @bunnyfork, @cloverly, @redfloon, @whiteraven90, @avianAnnihilator, @MadaMada, @Redfern, @ffgrape, @Ghoulcats, @Illuminary, @quilliper, @Fujinyumi, @DreamingShad0ws, @a27594111, @Devilledegghead, @lyttlekytten, @Akesari, @Comic1Sans, @SarcasticHawke, @uniquelykenn, @Meloetta, @Sayla, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @Kairoku, @professorpig, @perifinite, @Allysun, @CheshireCatUk1, @kitten1774, @rattus, @Rosewing, @NowViewing, @DocMulligan, @Acacia, @Angii, @Taiyou, @Sotku, @putri, @FernCoyote, @limeypie, @Gallus, @rowdy, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Inahetalian, @Cheshly, @Kymris, @Spookied, @haylxx, @RaynixAura, @MisfitsLanding, @Sharkra, @kumoko, @Sentenza, @SmolSeed, @Katria, @Makronyx, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @FjaraLunar, @remuslupn, @bioglitch, @Njerro, @00Riku00, @nonaline, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Priorknight, @Minxwolfie, @Pathogenic, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @keeum, @gemino, @Keikoku, @Avifors, @LiveSky, @jaxentiatil, @Fervanus, @SnailMuffin, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Rosewing, @Myndris, @Kedalea, @Journey, @Nilheim, @luckless, @Hocotate, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Beruga, @NoodleMomma, @Luteia, @winterbright, @kittinthecreator, @DarkwingDove, @ideunatty, @Holi, @SnowySunsets, @butcherbaby, @butcherbaby, @Dangeroux, @CaligulasPeri, @Reckless, @Sophiellum, @DracoLeo, @Iskars, @elfmoss, @BizarreKitten, @Shadowlugia711, @NotPigeons, @Archsage, @AimzVador, @SparkleOfGold, @priestguts, @daffynewt, @Goldenstorm, @roiben, @Hyenalope, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Spirit78, @Felisaries, @GEESE, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @pierrct, @Noxclerati, @MusicMiner, @Illume, @starblaziing, @Braixen, @StarlitFire, @ForeverEnchanted, @caedis, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @koujakward, @PatheticLilFry, @Reefknot, @Peyp, @MarinaQuakenbush, @RyuLevone, @ScarletSultan, @Script, @Convexity, @Nabesima, @Mip, @vainqueurs, @Dalison, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @Tahoma, @Lunox, @Oria, @Finne, @infinitelyy, @Mirna, @ViciousPrincess, @Ganymede, @Tidemaiden, @Artichoke, @pretend, @stakataka, @rotdeer, @ashenhartkrie, @brokenstone, @deep, @CanesVenatici, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @harmonywish, @wintercovers, @PunchingSolas, @SteampunkLlama, @Shpee, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @MuffinCloud, @GryphonSong, @Alliance, @Anda, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @Zemael, @ancelstierre, @LemonQuartz, @Touhou, @aliciawonderland, @Mickie, @Skelisteri, @Karanja, @Wizjonerka, @NameChange851, @Emberwolf, @Borderlandswlw, @Goldpiilot, @auroshen, @Maliha, @sunbones, @Lawcaldwell, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @Convexity, @SassyCowgirl, @Yilara, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @heckinsnek, @yeechen, @nudibranchiole, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @skin, @aleksey, @Dragonfire27, @Mupfel, @OliveBoat, @Facinarose, @Reignhart, @Sinai, @thePurple, @GuidanceOfficer, @CheshireCatUk1, @Ender080, @fuwafuwa, @ExcelsisDeo, @Nimuir, @Nihilus, @DevilFlower, @Cognitive, @agust, @Taranzza, @Stephy, @Guest, @PoIarized, @Taiyou, @RainbowRay, @Doodeedoodah, @Silence, @Mimas, @cosmicConundrum, @Fluffysminion, @Reptilia, @Addmon, @Denryu, @0verdose, @Weavile, @Jabberwocky09, @Frid, @Fortuna, @aeki, @Yushiko, @SquidMage, @OrphanBlack, @Arial, @Darkrait, @angsthound, @firtarian, @Weavile, @warthog, @KattsTheName, @TwilightStars, @nutmilkie, @Cynil, @STRHKR, @valkyrian, @AqunAthlok, @Afazeria, @NorthernLiights, @harmonywish, @Parzivval, @terato, @LynterriaHatake, @Malachite, @candynagisa, @Incarnate, @StarTatami, @Finne, @Humboldt, @Cascarones, @Myrwuld, @RaptorQueen, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Kirmon64, @Sassicide, @Reckless, @Afflatedartist, @beanutbutter, @Everything, @peepsnibbles, @androgynebard, @starblaziing, @MerithsRealm, @Wych, @Ooh, @Keyina, @WHDE, @terrellini, @literallyacat, @Amenen, @afr11, @Benuyka, @Voronok, @WickedJayla, @zedetta, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @Cieyuu, @amberrosalie, @Caelyn, @Ilesvia, @mazurkas, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @MoonMelodies, @Thrawn, @TheDeinonychus, @Xaishi, @Adirael, @MaraStarSeer, @antiserum, @Deva, @SirLeafheart, @Buffalo, @Dross, @Artorias, @romo, @X3X, @magicalmarmaid, @Keyy, @Gaze, @XeoNinx, @foreboding, @Nettlebird, @Malis, @SilverQuark, @Madolche, @KiwiSmoothie, @Caprineki, @Bumblesweet, @fitz, @Shaydas, @MountainMouse, @Trixelations, @cactiiblossoms, @Cerion, @Enriana, @Zukohere, @Starstalker, @tytonidae, @Loyalties, @Shamu, @Kivovis, @Jeon, @Cerdae, @PhoenixFire36, @caedis, @Cyndaquil, @DragonDraws, @Calibris, @Kikatzu, @FlufferLover, @Chaimellow, @MerlinMausi, @Whymsical, @Hexingisfun, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @Maliha, @Velifer, @Hahoe, @Asherah, @dandyfrau, @Rosewing, @thornasaur, @KingHarry, @Eiyora, @Neflo, @GadzooksTD, @Lukee, @Nemora[/size] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Accents, blue, cool colors, dark, markings, pink, pattern, cute, animals[/center][br][br][size=1]@Danaidae, @IAmStillATestAccount, @Lnception, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @NicoleEirin, @Carnivore, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @Natorei, @ljusclara, @velvetpaws, @Gilan, @Crowe, @Lamia, @xxace, @dualscepters, @Plushstiel, @anrei, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @Irarina, @FireflyRhapsody, @IgnisFlamel, @BatCatization, @Vespertiine, @Clifftop, @Venax, @Fadeela, @SydKiaray, @Emordnilap, @TheDwarfQueen, @KittyAoba, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @KCGallows, @Kitiara, @ZeroAerie, @triska, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @sinha27, @Yoda, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @chespin, @Rusti, @Sykona, @Itsy, @reliquiaen, @Mycologist, @Zilleniose, @Siaur, @Niharike, @Devs, @penantiomers, @straekitty, @Vyrelord, @Kardi, @kkertas, @Tobias, @Krin, @Apellosine, @durandal, @Kernun, @shamwow, @Alive, @Celes, @IndigoCat, @Cron, @Vanitas, @arcaneidolriots, @xRainy, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @SleepyNightify, @Fantelle, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Inoue, @Yin, @Trickilicky, @Myrrien, @Vesperupus, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @captaincaiti, @Renoki, @Ballad, @squidragon, @pooses, @Abril, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @corvidus, @Ganymede, @Siopilos, @Bioslice, @baudelaire, @Meloetta, @delightfuliza, @ThisIsGospel, @kommoy, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Nevros, @Vulpen, @myths, @AwayfromBirdland, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @Auralion, @obliviousally, @Kurtcobain, @burningdarkfire, @MasterBlox101, @EifiCopper, @ElectricAngels, @Meredith44, @Gibby, @deerfawn, @Saru, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Imani, @Masumi, @annadandelion, @Kaletah, @Wirenth, @Ithiltari, @Unthymely, @pikachu1225, @theroiprocepios, @Insouciant, @jockey, @Aloice, @kaaoqi, @lightly, @solaritude, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @Lissy, @FairyArmadillo, @rattus, @Reborn, @stormydanish, @Katalist, @flamyfox, @hat17, @Candace, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Thunderbird21, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Cheeseburger, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Akal, @thefrogg, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @sailorlunatone, @Beatrizklotz, @ShadesofCyan, @Ammut, @Smaugthealmighty, @marymouse, @Koneko, @Veevi, @Aeronaught, @atrolock, @Zanate, @shimmeringxolo, @BitterTea, @KameTurtle, @Malatise, @aphasia, @Fujo, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @sQld, @aleksa77, @FWD, @hayum, @atomicpastel, @arach, @Darkdragonfiend, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @biqua, @Xtal, @Evarinya, @Amphiptere, @Ecsentret, @Dragonlaird, @Aevios, @ranyani, @Savior, @Kushiel, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @rubyredtan, @Narif, @juawia, @Colorwavez, @Lynn1, @Firtarian, @BladesFire, @Chocollama, @Dragondrop, @AbysmalGrace, @Aalto, @karilara, @surskitty, @Shuffluffalo, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @Kaial, @yurihands, @briteoctopus, @hiddenmica, @SugarPlumFaerie, @somnolentcypress, @WildFlora, @Maye, @harmonywish, @Riko, @Danizaurs, @Archfiend, @Galaxtic, @Shoyou, @Toothiana, @KaidaMoon, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @RuinousOmen, @wrobles4, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @Ripcooperchick, @judiama, @RocketGrunt, @skysamba, @Resirose, @maralice13, @Mikisama, @tompollicle, @Essynkardi, @Juushika, @Kalistys, @Bunnykins, @Dendropsyche, @SoullessRogue, @kikay, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @Magala, @Leenanishere, @bandycam, @Rosabelle, @Dussty, @SouthFarthing, @xCatzy, @Weenyah, @aricelis, @Divinely, @cliones, @Survivors, @dangerkittyn, @Athexreh, @Harribel, @Malis, @Okapi, @Sidorra, @moosesushi, @Anthea, @RayFisch, @Chants, @Sylwyth, @Oszs, @shayflayplays, @Traidy, @warriorofaces, @thesecontexts, @CosmicBones, @Rubisco, @Founder, @jamaesi, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Fuurin, @Safirien, @Chaoyang, @Katreal, @christina, @GlassGuts, @Peisinoe, @Rinibun, @Banjo, @CinnabarCobra, @Deva, @sero, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @ccccctk, @Cerys, @Empyreal, @miuaki, @angsthound, @Zikul, @bringmeataco, @godspeed, @Zelai, @leeedea, @BlakeLupa, @Vaze, @Carleigh, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @Cedric, @Ellowen, @TigerRocky, @Katherine, @cyrallia, @Erendira, @Mercure2333, @modernleopard, @Seagold3733, @Slee, @Vanq, @ccccctk, @pirosgomba, @FauveNox, @Romarin, @World, @IveRios, @yukitsukihana, @Xemriss, @Pinto, @Maybels, @Tria91, @boxparts, @Izurude, @Idari, @OwlFeather, @LionMagnus, @Juyoung, @Heliopunk, @jiali, @SilverFoxDemon, @Pest, @ccccctk, @pinkdesert, @Jaie, @TribalDragon, @Vallux, @Luunai, @Yilara, @cloudnine, @Kairo, @skorupi, @keraunic, @LanthanumIridium, @Menghuancat, @mus, @haxure, @thank, @stormydanish, @wtf, @Cindercate, @oof, @Inwe, @misscallierose, @Valentina, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @GabrielReyes, @Gallim, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @BlueRampion, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @Hexephra, @Kaelidra, @kitten1774, @Dask, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @TeddyDJ, @Faileas, @oOKookieOo, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @infectionary, @FrostkingDemetri, @Airis, @tomfool, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @Toxiee, @fluffballofdoom, @Desolation, @Wispwalker, @DeadlyInformant, @Kiseikune, @Darlnim, @Raire, @Athexreh, @thehungryfox, @Emordnilap, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @TeaRex, @Dartrix, @Synchros, @bel, @Godspeed, @Betta, @Xotis, @Tria91, @Maila, @veevi, @SkyyeofEmber, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @SilverLately, @rattus, @Sheba, @Prelude, @Helva, @Lynchly, @xHel, @Emmahaa, @SnailMuffin, @tasbot, @suzerain, @Lintufriikki, @Monchii, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @heiheidamowang, @Geowlett, @JakeStrider, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Runi, @GlowPen, @Volve, @Septicaemic, @Arrakis, @Isidora, @parthenon, @Allocen, @Primaria, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Goldenstorm, @Artesia, @Yollizmaar, @Leora, @Silverlately, @StarshipSally, @World, @lantadyme, @VineDream, @MollyMerula, @Nahiri, @aevios, @RRHepburn, @kaspertheghost, @Killunia, @Cuanman, @Airaly, @qew23, @LegHorse, @appreciate, @Cuddleh, @Boundingfeather, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @lantadyme, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @hemotypewriter, @Ririterasu, @wingedRenegade, @noixy, @Wirenth, @InkyBrush, @Splattershot, @Raydioactive, @UnseenRangerGal, @Chaimellow, @VolatileMatter, @PrinceOfStorms, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Phecat, @Valeguard, @senpai, @Otrera, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @lilacthecat, @eriophora, @AiDeeKay, @SilverFoxDemon, @Shougoney, @letmeship, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Kihyun, @Bhaskara, @BluMoon, @Noctiferous, @Cryptic, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @Rayzor, @Veevi, @Giarella, @Nimphy, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Aava, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @amberwing, @epzel, @ixia, @PixelofHealth, @scarletskyz, @Nevaka, @Arin, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @selenomancy, @baelistair, @hexadecimal, @yoosung, @Prelude, @frizzchan, @ExpectInsanity, @greyyourwarden, @Oara, @IrritatorRaji, @synnful, @Akal, @chocomonster, @Mima, @Emmahaa, @aecasia, @Snowkitsu, @CosmicSummer, @Ag47, @KH3, @PlushyRobot, @Gravekeeper, @Astrologian, @HorseCrazy, @cutinstincts, @Ebrietas, @Touming, @BrightShine, @Asobi, @Poi, @hawwah, @PharahRaptor, @Noodlesper, @WeyrLeader, @artillerychick, @Peacekeeper, @sugarcrash, @World, @BandedLake, @VictorNikiforov, @kumoko, @Edge, @doniider, @treesponge, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @Crysi102, @ilimati, @Jaye, @AlexiCyn, @Eagles, @NorthPrincess, @Bezalel, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @straekitty, @Calixita, @Drizziel, @Beezadrella, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @wesleydog, @snowpea, @Fanartsy, @Panopticon, @Moonlace, @Rosoidela, @Snipe, @Brea, @Moristian, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @NullE, @Apothecaria, @Leremis, @VagabondSentinel, @nemodave, @Featherly, @ClockworkOctopus, @Dracorvus, @mPhish, @Minstri, @Geminie, @CorneliaR, @deviantdoge, @HerrWolf, @BloodSentry, @daintyboots, @grr, @WhiteMantis, @Wrath, @casuallySleepy, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @cgilly, @Peisinoe, @Smokeybunny, @Sucrose, @Aerinsol, @Britty, @Peisinoe, @Sanzuwu, @rocketgrunt, @jsquiddy, @SerpentRose, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @NightRising, @IveRios, @Ellapinky, @Noirist, @TheThrane, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Fabro, @Runee, @turtlee, @Effervessa, @DawnRavenclaw, @Naem, @sableye, @cywscross, @Moray, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Alraune, @Garizard, @Kylari, @Leucine, @Aoroen, @Owlienerd, @Panicat, @platypus, @RocketGrunt, @Darkerai, @Starisia, @Silverishness, @Cov, @Vengrisonne, @CakeTerminal, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @Fukii, @Mytria, @Gwendolyn, @Scifur, @TopsySky, @Kanitai, @Rangiku, @oilux, @nonarygame, @alexicyn, @Aehdncl, @yomnea33, @Peisinoe, @DiamondElephant, @Duskflame, @disconcerto, @Dragondrop, @Deana, @Cethosia, @Ashirene, @bisou, @Nadopt, @Noodlesper, @Sagittarium, @aurorie, @astroprojection, @Ffeion, @Tempestris, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @WheatleyScience, @ThatOneGirl, @oilux, @brdey, @pretend, @ShinyTyrantrum, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @Renarin, @potestas, @Luteia, @Iceex, @Alstroemeria, @dustclouds, @Angilian, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lunakitty, @Lallie, @Ethanaell, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Gyropilot, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @Veylaron, @Priorknight, @Hiame, @synnful, @Alstroemeria, @CuriousLoli, @Steamplonk, @mistystep, @loststarship, @oilux, @Kommoy, @FallingStar275, @Apotheca, @Tuatara, @Tidybunny, @Thysiria, @Scuzz, @Rohana, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Aviose, @Rascus, @Saphirosa, @Hevnoraak, @Angu15, @Starrlight, @ShinyTyrantrum, @Ketchum, @everynne, @markab, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @marropo, @Apfelobst, @Lichtdrache, @kikoku, @Taerar, @Izuna, @matejko, @bunnyfork, @cloverly, @redfloon, @whiteraven90, @avianAnnihilator, @MadaMada, @Redfern, @ffgrape, @Pleasant, @Ghoulcats, @kbb, @Illuminary, @quilliper, @Ivypooll, @Fujinyumi, @DreamingShad0ws, @a27594111, @Devilledegghead, @lyttlekytten, @Akesari, @Comic1Sans, @SarcasticHawke, @uniquelykenn, @Leukowii, @Meloetta, @Sayla, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @Kairoku, @professorpig, @perifinite, @Allysun, @CheshireCatUk1, @kitten1774, @oly, @rattus, @TalaTari, @Rosewing, @NowViewing, @DocMulligan, @Acacia, @Taiyou, @Sotku, @putri, @limeypie, @Gallus, @rowdy, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Inahetalian, @Cheshly, @Kymris, @Spookied, @ayatos, @haylxx, @RaynixAura, @MisfitsLanding, @Sharkra, @Blushunt, @kumoko, @Sentenza, @cheesity, @SmolSeed, @Katria, @Makronyx, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @remuslupn, @Leannaa, @Veylaron, @bioglitch, @00Riku00, @MelodicQuetzal, @nonaline, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Priorknight, @Minxwolfie, @Laturikusha, @WayRox, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @keeum, @Jenkow, @Keikoku, @Avifors, @LiveSky, @jaxentiatil, @Cognitive, @Fervanus, @SnailMuffin, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Rosewing, @Myndris, @Kedalea, @Journey, @Echoscries, @Nilheim, @luckless, @Hocotate, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Beruga, @Pollen, @NoodleMomma, @Luteia, @winterbright, @DarkwingDove, @ideunatty, @Holi, @SnowySunsets, @butcherbaby, @butcherbaby, @Dangeroux, @CaligulasPeri, @DracoLeo, @Iskars, @elfmoss, @BizarreKitten, @Shadowlugia711, @SparkleOfGold, @NotPigeons, @Archsage, @Lrjj, @AimzVador, @SparkleOfGold, @priestguts, @daffynewt, @Goldenstorm, @lantadyme, @roiben, @Hyenalope, @JesterGurl, @SheerCold, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Spirit78, @Felisaries, @GEESE, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @hungry, @pierrct, @WildFlora, @Noxclerati, @MusicMiner, @Illume, @starblaziing, @Braixen, @ShadowBlade450, @StarlitFire, @ForeverEnchanted, @caedis, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @koujakward, @PatheticLilFry, @Reefknot, @Peyp, @MarinaQuakenbush, @Kavalkade, @RyuLevone, @ScarletSultan, @Script, @suncodex, @Nabesima, @Mip, @vainqueurs, @Dalison, @Lucatri, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @Syntax, @jr413, @Lunox, @folie, @Oria, @Finne, @infinitelyy, @Mirna, @ViciousPrincess, @Ganymede, @Tidemaiden, @Artichoke, @pretend, @stakataka, @rotdeer, @ashenhartkrie, @brokenstone, @deep, @CanesVenatici, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @Skyending, @harmonywish, @wintercovers, @SteampunkLlama, @Shpee, @raQua, @Marvin, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @MuffinCloud, @GryphonSong, @Alliance, @Anda, @batcrooks, @Zemael, @ancelstierre, @Touhou, @aliciawonderland, @Mickie, @Skelisteri, @Condor, @Karanja, @Wizjonerka, @NameChange851, @Borderlandswlw, @auroshen, @Maliha, @sunbones, @Lawcaldwell, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @Convexity, @SassyCowgirl, @Yilara, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @heckinsnek, @Sashanitch, @yeechen, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @skin, @aleksey, @Kaial, @Dragonfire27, @Mupfel, @OliveBoat, @Facinarose, @Halua, @Reignhart, @Sinai, @thePurple, @CheshireCatUk1, @mysticpenguin, @TheMeatloafQueen, @Ender080, @fuwafuwa, @ExcelsisDeo, @Nimuir, @Nihilus, @DevilFlower, @Cognitive, @agust, @Omnidraconia, @Taranzza, @Stephy, @Guest, @PoIarized, @Taiyou, @RainbowRay, @Doodeedoodah, @Silence, @Mimas, @cosmicConundrum, @valiantmeasures, @Fluffysminion, @Reptilia, @AtticSaltStorms, @Denryu, @Weavile, @Jabberwocky09, @Frid, @Fortuna, @aeki, @Yushiko, @Manchu, @MusicalAnima, @SquidMage, @OrphanBlack, @snapppper, @Arial, @Darkrait, @angsthound, @firtarian, @Weavile, @Hollyshark, @warthog, @KattsTheName, @Zoroark, @TwilightStars, @nutmilkie, @Cynil, @STRHKR, @valkyrian, @Supremacy, @Afazeria, @Imorca, @Kaial, @NorthernLiights, @harmonywish, @Parzivval, @terato, @LynterriaHatake, @Malachite, @candynagisa, @Incarnate, @Belegorn, @Finne, @Humboldt, @Cascarones, @Myrwuld, @RaptorQueen, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Sassicide, @Reckless, @Afflatedartist, @beanutbutter, @Everything, @peepsnibbles, @starblaziing, @MerithsRealm, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Wych, @Flowerpots, @Ooh, @Dalilah, @Keyina, @WHDE, @terrellini, @literallyacat, @Starrynightren, @Amenen, @afr11, @Benuyka, @Voronok, @WickedJayla, @zedetta, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @Cieyuu, @amberrosalie, @Caelyn, @Ilesvia, @Cloudfell, @mazurkas, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @MoonMelodies, @Thrawn, @spacecat, @TheDeinonychus, @Xaishi, @MaraStarSeer, @antiserum, @Deva, @SirLeafheart, @Buffalo, @Verderagon, @Artorias, @romo, @X3X, @magicalmarmaid, @1Sash1, @Gaze, @XeoNinx, @foreboding, @Nettlebird, @Malis, @Sabon, @MYOHO, @SilverQuark, @Madolche, @KiwiSmoothie, @ChocolateKittens, @Caprineki, @Bumblesweet, @fitz, @Shaydas, @MountainMouse, @Trixelations, @cactiiblossoms, @Cerion, @Enriana, @velkyr, @Ectopi, @Zukohere, @Starstalker, @tytonidae, @Loyalties, @Shamu, @Kivovis, @tysm, @Jeon, @Cerdae, @meloncauli, @ninjanuary, @PhoenixFire36, @caedis, @Cyndaquil, @DragonDraws, @meloncauli, @Calibris, @Kikatzu, @Chaimellow, @MerlinMausi, @Whymsical, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @Maliha, @Velifer, @Heathers, @Sanati, @Hahoe, @Asherah, @dandyfrau, @Rosewing, @thornasaur, @KingHarry, @Eiyora, @Neflo, @GadzooksTD, @Lukee, @Nemora[/size]
New Hedyloidea Series Accents
Abyss and Void

Pre-orders are open. 600g each.

kJ82LKI.gif

Abyss is the cool colour of the month, so I decided to use it's pallet for a new accent. Unfortunately, I couldn't decide between the Greenish accents from Pet/Butt and the pinks from Skink/Spin, so I made both. I don't expect both series to be printed, but I want to see which garners the most interest. If by some fluke they both get enough interest I will absolutely print them both, so don't think you have to choose if you want both.

In order for a series to go through, I will need 10 pre-orders per pair. I know that the male versions don't sell as well as the females, but I want to submit these as pairs. So 2 males and 8 female orders will get a printing, as will a straight 5 and 5. I also offer a discount for purchasing a set as a pre-order incentive - buying the male and female versions of an accent is 1100g, a discount of 100g.

Click on the image above or anywhere here to be taken to the pre-orders section for more information on all of these accents. I accept treasure at the current G:T ratio. Leave me any question, but no need to ping - I'm subscribed.

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Skydancer M, Accents, blue, cool colors, dark, markings, pink, pattern, cute, animals

@Danaidae, @IAmStillATestAccount, @Lnception, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @Carnivore, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @ljusclara, @velvetpaws, @Gilan, @Crowe, @Lamia, @xxace, @dualscepters, @Plushstiel, @anrei, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @Irarina, @FireflyRhapsody, @IgnisFlamel, @BatCatization, @Vespertiine, @Clifftop, @Venax, @Fadeela, @Emordnilap, @TheDwarfQueen, @KittyAoba, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @KCGallows, @Kitiara, @ZeroAerie, @triska, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @sinha27, @Yoda, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @chespin, @Rusti, @Sykona, @Itsy, @reliquiaen, @Zilleniose, @Niharike, @Devs, @penantiomers, @straekitty, @Kardi, @kkertas, @Tobias, @Krin, @Apellosine, @durandal, @Kernun, @shamwow, @Alive, @Celes, @IndigoCat, @Cron, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @xRainy, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @SleepyNightify, @Fantelle, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Yin, @Trickilicky, @Myrrien, @Vesperupus, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @captaincaiti, @Renoki, @squidragon, @pooses, @Abril, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @corvidus, @Ganymede, @Siopilos, @Bioslice, @baudelaire, @Meloetta, @ThisIsGospel, @kommoy, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Nevros, @Vulpen, @myths, @AwayfromBirdland, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @Auralion, @Kurtcobain, @burningdarkfire, @MasterBlox101, @EifiCopper, @ElectricAngels, @Meredith44, @Gibby, @deerfawn, @Saru, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Imani, @Masumi, @annadandelion, @Kaletah, @Wirenth, @Ithiltari, @Unthymely, @pikachu1225, @theroiprocepios, @Insouciant, @Aloice, @kaaoqi, @solaritude, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @Lissy, @FairyArmadillo, @rattus, @Reborn, @stormydanish, @Katalist, @flamyfox, @noctowlette, @hat17, @Candace, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Thunderbird21, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Akal, @thefrogg, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @Beatrizklotz, @ShadesofCyan, @Smaugthealmighty, @marymouse, @synnful, @Koneko, @Veevi, @atrolock, @BitterTea, @KameTurtle, @Malatise, @aphasia, @Reckless, @Fujo, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @aleksa77, @FWD, @hayum, @atomicpastel, @arach, @Darkdragonfiend, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @biqua, @Xtal, @Evarinya, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @ranyani, @Kushiel, @Noxeryrs, @Oakleaf, @samwise, @rubyredtan, @Narif, @juawia, @Colorwavez, @Lynn1, @BladesFire, @Dragondrop, @AbysmalGrace, @Aalto, @karilara, @Shuffluffalo, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @briteoctopus, @hiddenmica, @somnolentcypress, @Maye, @harmonywish, @Riko, @Danizaurs, @SinMachine, @Archfiend, @Galaxtic, @Toothiana, @KaidaMoon, @pseudovum, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @RuinousOmen, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @Ripcooperchick, @judiama, @Sivan, @RocketGrunt, @Firo, @skysamba, @Resirose, @maralice13, @Mikisama, @tompollicle, @Essynkardi, @Kalistys, @SoullessRogue, @kikay, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @Mookzilla, @Magala, @Leenanishere, @bandycam, @Rosabelle, @Dussty, @SouthFarthing, @Divinely, @cliones, @Survivors, @dangerkittyn, @Athexreh, @Malis, @Okapi, @moosesushi, @Anthea, @RayFisch, @Chants, @Sylwyth, @Oszs, @shayflayplays, @Traidy, @warriorofaces, @thesecontexts, @CosmicBones, @Rubisco, @Founder, @jamaesi, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Fuurin, @Safirien, @Chaoyang, @Katreal, @christina, @Reyairia, @Peisinoe, @Rinibun, @Banjo, @CinnabarCobra, @Deva, @sero, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @Cerys, @Empyreal, @miuaki, @angsthound, @Zikul, @bringmeataco, @Diamondsuits, @godspeed, @Zelai, @serebiis, @BlakeLupa, @Vaze, @Carleigh, @varenyky, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @Cedric, @Ellowen, @TigerRocky, @Katherine, @cyrallia, @hapro, @Mercure2333, @modernleopard, @Seagold3733, @Slee, @ccccctk, @pirosgomba, @FauveNox, @Romarin, @World, @IveRios, @Xemriss, @Pinto, @Icystorm, @Maybels, @Tria91, @boxparts, @Izurude, @Idari, @OwlFeather, @LionMagnus, @Juyoung, @Heliopunk, @jiali, @Pest, @ccccctk, @pinkdesert, @Jaie, @TribalDragon, @Luunai, @everynne, @Yilara, @Kairo, @keraunic, @LanthanumIridium, @mus, @haxure, @thank, @stormydanish, @***, @Cindercate, @oof, @Inwe, @misscallierose, @Valentina, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @GabrielReyes, @Gallim, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @BlueRampion, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @Hexephra, @Kaelidra, @kitten1774, @Dask, @Decapitation, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @Faileas, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @FrostkingDemetri, @Airis, @tomfool, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @Toxiee, @fluffballofdoom, @Desolation, @Wispwalker, @DeadlyInformant, @Kiseikune, @Darlnim, @Athexreh, @thehungryfox, @Emordnilap, @necrophades, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @TeaRex, @Dartrix, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @Xotis, @Tria91, @Maila, @veevi, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @Prelude, @Helva, @Lynchly, @xHel, @SnailMuffin, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @JakeStrider, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Runi, @Volve, @Septicaemic, @Isidora, @Allocen, @Primaria, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Goldenstorm, @Artesia, @Yollizmaar, @Leora, @Silverlately, @StarshipSally, @World, @VineDream, @MollyMerula, @Nahiri, @aevios, @RRHepburn, @kaspertheghost, @Killunia, @Vendetta, @Cuanman, @qew23, @LegHorse, @appreciate, @Cuddleh, @Boundingfeather, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @pioff, @Exxal, @Cryptozoolo, @hemotypewriter, @Ririterasu, @wingedRenegade, @Wirenth, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @brixart, @Splattershot, @Raydioactive, @UnseenRangerGal, @Chaimellow, @VolatileMatter, @PrinceOfStorms, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Phecat, @Valeguard, @senpai, @Otrera, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @lilacthecat, @eriophora, @SilverFoxDemon, @Shougoney, @letmeship, @Ranuja, @Bhaskara, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @Rayzor, @Veevi, @Giarella, @Physik, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @amberwing, @ixia, @PixelofHealth, @scarletskyz, @Nevaka, @Arin, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @selenomancy, @baelistair, @hexadecimal, @Pandademic, @yoosung, @Prelude, @frizzchan, @ExpectInsanity, @greyyourwarden, @Oara, @IrritatorRaji, @synnful, @Akal, @chocomonster, @Mima, @Emmahaa, @aecasia, @Snowkitsu, @CosmicSummer, @KH3, @PlushyRobot, @dilselim, @Gravekeeper, @Astrologian, @HorseCrazy, @cutinstincts, @Ebrietas, @Touming, @Asobi, @Poi, @hawwah, @oberion, @PharahRaptor, @Noodlesper, @WeyrLeader, @artillerychick, @Peacekeeper, @sugarcrash, @a27594111, @World, @BandedLake, @VictorNikiforov, @kumoko, @Edge, @doniider, @treesponge, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @Crysi102, @ilimati, @Jaye, @AlexiCyn, @Physik, @a27594111, @Eagles, @NorthPrincess, @Bezalel, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @straekitty, @Calixita, @Drizziel, @Beezadrella, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Panopticon, @Moonlace, @Rosoidela, @Brea, @Moristian, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @NullE, @Leremis, @VagabondSentinel, @nemodave, @Featherly, @ClockworkOctopus, @Dracorvus, @mPhish, @Minstri, @Geminie, @CorneliaR, @Murakali, @BloodSentry, @daintyboots, @grr, @WhiteMantis, @Wrath, @Lupinus, @casuallySleepy, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @cgilly, @Peisinoe, @Smokeybunny, @Aerinsol, @Peisinoe, @Sanzuwu, @rocketgrunt, @jsquiddy, @SerpentRose, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @NightRising, @IveRios, @Ellapinky, @Noirist, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Effervessa, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @cywscross, @Moray, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Alraune, @Kylari, @Aoroen, @Owlienerd, @Panicat, @RocketGrunt, @Darkerai, @Starisia, @Silverishness, @Cov, @Vengrisonne, @Shadowcaster1, @ShadowCaster1, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @Fukii, @Gwendolyn, @Rangiku, @oilux, @nonarygame, @alexicyn, @Aehdncl, @yomnea33, @Peisinoe, @Duskflame, @disconcerto, @Dragondrop, @Deana, @Cethosia, @Ashirene, @bisou, @Noodlesper, @Sagittarium, @aurorie, @astroprojection, @MissK, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @WheatleyScience, @ThatOneGirl, @oilux, @brdey, @pretend, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @potestas, @Iceex, @Alstroemeria, @dustclouds, @Angilian, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lallie, @Ethanaell, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Gyropilot, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @Hiame, @synnful, @Alstroemeria, @CuriousLoli, @Steamplonk, @mistystep, @loststarship, @oilux, @Kommoy, @FallingStar275, @Apotheca, @Tuatara, @Tidybunny, @Thysiria, @Scuzz, @Rohana, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Rascus, @Hevnoraak, @Angu15, @Starrlight, @everynne, @markab, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @Apfelobst, @Lichtdrache, @kikoku, @Taerar, @Izuna, @matejko, @bunnyfork, @cloverly, @redfloon, @whiteraven90, @avianAnnihilator, @MadaMada, @Redfern, @ffgrape, @Ghoulcats, @Illuminary, @quilliper, @Fujinyumi, @DreamingShad0ws, @a27594111, @Devilledegghead, @lyttlekytten, @Akesari, @Comic1Sans, @SarcasticHawke, @uniquelykenn, @Meloetta, @Sayla, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @Kairoku, @professorpig, @perifinite, @Allysun, @CheshireCatUk1, @kitten1774, @rattus, @Rosewing, @NowViewing, @DocMulligan, @Acacia, @Angii, @Taiyou, @Sotku, @putri, @FernCoyote, @limeypie, @Gallus, @rowdy, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Inahetalian, @Cheshly, @Kymris, @Spookied, @haylxx, @RaynixAura, @MisfitsLanding, @Sharkra, @kumoko, @Sentenza, @SmolSeed, @Katria, @Makronyx, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @FjaraLunar, @remuslupn, @bioglitch, @Njerro, @00Riku00, @nonaline, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Priorknight, @Minxwolfie, @Pathogenic, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @keeum, @gemino, @Keikoku, @Avifors, @LiveSky, @jaxentiatil, @Fervanus, @SnailMuffin, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Rosewing, @Myndris, @Kedalea, @Journey, @Nilheim, @luckless, @Hocotate, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Beruga, @NoodleMomma, @Luteia, @winterbright, @kittinthecreator, @DarkwingDove, @ideunatty, @Holi, @SnowySunsets, @butcherbaby, @butcherbaby, @Dangeroux, @CaligulasPeri, @Reckless, @Sophiellum, @DracoLeo, @Iskars, @elfmoss, @BizarreKitten, @Shadowlugia711, @NotPigeons, @Archsage, @AimzVador, @SparkleOfGold, @priestguts, @daffynewt, @Goldenstorm, @roiben, @Hyenalope, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Spirit78, @Felisaries, @GEESE, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @pierrct, @Noxclerati, @MusicMiner, @Illume, @starblaziing, @Braixen, @StarlitFire, @ForeverEnchanted, @caedis, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @koujakward, @PatheticLilFry, @Reefknot, @Peyp, @MarinaQuakenbush, @RyuLevone, @ScarletSultan, @Script, @Convexity, @Nabesima, @Mip, @vainqueurs, @Dalison, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @Tahoma, @Lunox, @Oria, @Finne, @infinitelyy, @Mirna, @ViciousPrincess, @Ganymede, @Tidemaiden, @Artichoke, @pretend, @stakataka, @rotdeer, @ashenhartkrie, @brokenstone, @deep, @CanesVenatici, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @harmonywish, @wintercovers, @PunchingSolas, @SteampunkLlama, @Shpee, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @MuffinCloud, @GryphonSong, @Alliance, @Anda, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @Zemael, @ancelstierre, @LemonQuartz, @Touhou, @aliciawonderland, @Mickie, @Skelisteri, @Karanja, @Wizjonerka, @NameChange851, @Emberwolf, @Borderlandswlw, @Goldpiilot, @auroshen, @Maliha, @sunbones, @Lawcaldwell, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @Convexity, @SassyCowgirl, @Yilara, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @heckinsnek, @yeechen, @nudibranchiole, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @skin, @aleksey, @Dragonfire27, @Mupfel, @OliveBoat, @Facinarose, @Reignhart, @Sinai, @thePurple, @GuidanceOfficer, @CheshireCatUk1, @Ender080, @fuwafuwa, @ExcelsisDeo, @Nimuir, @Nihilus, @DevilFlower, @Cognitive, @agust, @Taranzza, @Stephy, @Guest, @PoIarized, @Taiyou, @RainbowRay, @Doodeedoodah, @Silence, @Mimas, @cosmicConundrum, @Fluffysminion, @Reptilia, @Addmon, @Denryu, @0verdose, @Weavile, @Jabberwocky09, @Frid, @Fortuna, @aeki, @Yushiko, @SquidMage, @OrphanBlack, @Arial, @Darkrait, @angsthound, @firtarian, @Weavile, @warthog, @KattsTheName, @TwilightStars, @nutmilkie, @Cynil, @STRHKR, @valkyrian, @AqunAthlok, @Afazeria, @NorthernLiights, @harmonywish, @Parzivval, @terato, @LynterriaHatake, @Malachite, @candynagisa, @Incarnate, @StarTatami, @Finne, @Humboldt, @Cascarones, @Myrwuld, @RaptorQueen, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Kirmon64, @Sassicide, @Reckless, @Afflatedartist, @beanutbutter, @Everything, @peepsnibbles, @androgynebard, @starblaziing, @MerithsRealm, @Wych, @Ooh, @Keyina, @WHDE, @terrellini, @literallyacat, @Amenen, @afr11, @Benuyka, @Voronok, @WickedJayla, @zedetta, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @Cieyuu, @amberrosalie, @Caelyn, @Ilesvia, @mazurkas, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @MoonMelodies, @Thrawn, @TheDeinonychus, @Xaishi, @Adirael, @MaraStarSeer, @antiserum, @Deva, @SirLeafheart, @Buffalo, @Dross, @Artorias, @romo, @X3X, @magicalmarmaid, @Keyy, @Gaze, @XeoNinx, @foreboding, @Nettlebird, @Malis, @SilverQuark, @Madolche, @KiwiSmoothie, @Caprineki, @Bumblesweet, @fitz, @Shaydas, @MountainMouse, @Trixelations, @cactiiblossoms, @Cerion, @Enriana, @Zukohere, @Starstalker, @tytonidae, @Loyalties, @Shamu, @Kivovis, @Jeon, @Cerdae, @PhoenixFire36, @caedis, @Cyndaquil, @DragonDraws, @Calibris, @Kikatzu, @FlufferLover, @Chaimellow, @MerlinMausi, @Whymsical, @Hexingisfun, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @Maliha, @Velifer, @Hahoe, @Asherah, @dandyfrau, @Rosewing, @thornasaur, @KingHarry, @Eiyora, @Neflo, @GadzooksTD, @Lukee, @Nemora
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Accents, blue, cool colors, dark, markings, pink, pattern, cute, animals

@Danaidae, @IAmStillATestAccount, @Lnception, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @NicoleEirin, @Carnivore, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @Natorei, @ljusclara, @velvetpaws, @Gilan, @Crowe, @Lamia, @xxace, @dualscepters, @Plushstiel, @anrei, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @Irarina, @FireflyRhapsody, @IgnisFlamel, @BatCatization, @Vespertiine, @Clifftop, @Venax, @Fadeela, @SydKiaray, @Emordnilap, @TheDwarfQueen, @KittyAoba, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @KCGallows, @Kitiara, @ZeroAerie, @triska, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @sinha27, @Yoda, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @chespin, @Rusti, @Sykona, @Itsy, @reliquiaen, @Mycologist, @Zilleniose, @Siaur, @Niharike, @Devs, @penantiomers, @straekitty, @Vyrelord, @Kardi, @kkertas, @Tobias, @Krin, @Apellosine, @durandal, @Kernun, @shamwow, @Alive, @Celes, @IndigoCat, @Cron, @Vanitas, @arcaneidolriots, @xRainy, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @SleepyNightify, @Fantelle, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Inoue, @Yin, @Trickilicky, @Myrrien, @Vesperupus, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @captaincaiti, @Renoki, @Ballad, @squidragon, @pooses, @Abril, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @corvidus, @Ganymede, @Siopilos, @Bioslice, @baudelaire, @Meloetta, @delightfuliza, @ThisIsGospel, @kommoy, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Nevros, @Vulpen, @myths, @AwayfromBirdland, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @Auralion, @obliviousally, @Kurtcobain, @burningdarkfire, @MasterBlox101, @EifiCopper, @ElectricAngels, @Meredith44, @Gibby, @deerfawn, @Saru, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Imani, @Masumi, @annadandelion, @Kaletah, @Wirenth, @Ithiltari, @Unthymely, @pikachu1225, @theroiprocepios, @Insouciant, @jockey, @Aloice, @kaaoqi, @lightly, @solaritude, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @Lissy, @FairyArmadillo, @rattus, @Reborn, @stormydanish, @Katalist, @flamyfox, @hat17, @Candace, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Thunderbird21, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Cheeseburger, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Akal, @thefrogg, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @sailorlunatone, @Beatrizklotz, @ShadesofCyan, @Ammut, @Smaugthealmighty, @marymouse, @Koneko, @Veevi, @Aeronaught, @atrolock, @Zanate, @shimmeringxolo, @BitterTea, @KameTurtle, @Malatise, @aphasia, @Fujo, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @sQld, @aleksa77, @FWD, @hayum, @atomicpastel, @arach, @Darkdragonfiend, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @biqua, @Xtal, @Evarinya, @Amphiptere, @Ecsentret, @Dragonlaird, @Aevios, @ranyani, @Savior, @Kushiel, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @rubyredtan, @Narif, @juawia, @Colorwavez, @Lynn1, @Firtarian, @BladesFire, @Chocollama, @Dragondrop, @AbysmalGrace, @Aalto, @karilara, @surskitty, @Shuffluffalo, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @Kaial, @yurihands, @briteoctopus, @hiddenmica, @SugarPlumFaerie, @somnolentcypress, @WildFlora, @Maye, @harmonywish, @Riko, @Danizaurs, @Archfiend, @Galaxtic, @Shoyou, @Toothiana, @KaidaMoon, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @RuinousOmen, @wrobles4, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @Ripcooperchick, @judiama, @RocketGrunt, @skysamba, @Resirose, @maralice13, @Mikisama, @tompollicle, @Essynkardi, @Juushika, @Kalistys, @Bunnykins, @Dendropsyche, @SoullessRogue, @kikay, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @Magala, @Leenanishere, @bandycam, @Rosabelle, @Dussty, @SouthFarthing, @xCatzy, @Weenyah, @aricelis, @Divinely, @cliones, @Survivors, @dangerkittyn, @Athexreh, @Harribel, @Malis, @Okapi, @Sidorra, @moosesushi, @Anthea, @RayFisch, @Chants, @Sylwyth, @Oszs, @shayflayplays, @Traidy, @warriorofaces, @thesecontexts, @CosmicBones, @Rubisco, @Founder, @jamaesi, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Fuurin, @Safirien, @Chaoyang, @Katreal, @christina, @GlassGuts, @Peisinoe, @Rinibun, @Banjo, @CinnabarCobra, @Deva, @sero, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @ccccctk, @Cerys, @Empyreal, @miuaki, @angsthound, @Zikul, @bringmeataco, @godspeed, @Zelai, @leeedea, @BlakeLupa, @Vaze, @Carleigh, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @Cedric, @Ellowen, @TigerRocky, @Katherine, @cyrallia, @Erendira, @Mercure2333, @modernleopard, @Seagold3733, @Slee, @Vanq, @ccccctk, @pirosgomba, @FauveNox, @Romarin, @World, @IveRios, @yukitsukihana, @Xemriss, @Pinto, @Maybels, @Tria91, @boxparts, @Izurude, @Idari, @OwlFeather, @LionMagnus, @Juyoung, @Heliopunk, @jiali, @SilverFoxDemon, @Pest, @ccccctk, @pinkdesert, @Jaie, @TribalDragon, @Vallux, @Luunai, @Yilara, @cloudnine, @Kairo, @skorupi, @keraunic, @LanthanumIridium, @Menghuancat, @mus, @haxure, @thank, @stormydanish, @***, @Cindercate, @oof, @Inwe, @misscallierose, @Valentina, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @GabrielReyes, @Gallim, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @BlueRampion, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @Hexephra, @Kaelidra, @kitten1774, @Dask, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @TeddyDJ, @Faileas, @oOKookieOo, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @infectionary, @FrostkingDemetri, @Airis, @tomfool, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @Toxiee, @fluffballofdoom, @Desolation, @Wispwalker, @DeadlyInformant, @Kiseikune, @Darlnim, @Raire, @Athexreh, @thehungryfox, @Emordnilap, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @TeaRex, @Dartrix, @Synchros, @bel, @Godspeed, @Betta, @Xotis, @Tria91, @Maila, @veevi, @SkyyeofEmber, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @SilverLately, @rattus, @Sheba, @Prelude, @Helva, @Lynchly, @xHel, @Emmahaa, @SnailMuffin, @tasbot, @suzerain, @Lintufriikki, @Monchii, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @heiheidamowang, @Geowlett, @JakeStrider, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Runi, @GlowPen, @Volve, @Septicaemic, @Arrakis, @Isidora, @parthenon, @Allocen, @Primaria, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Goldenstorm, @Artesia, @Yollizmaar, @Leora, @Silverlately, @StarshipSally, @World, @lantadyme, @VineDream, @MollyMerula, @Nahiri, @aevios, @RRHepburn, @kaspertheghost, @Killunia, @Cuanman, @Airaly, @qew23, @LegHorse, @appreciate, @Cuddleh, @Boundingfeather, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @lantadyme, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @hemotypewriter, @Ririterasu, @wingedRenegade, @noixy, @Wirenth, @InkyBrush, @Splattershot, @Raydioactive, @UnseenRangerGal, @Chaimellow, @VolatileMatter, @PrinceOfStorms, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Phecat, @Valeguard, @senpai, @Otrera, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @lilacthecat, @eriophora, @AiDeeKay, @SilverFoxDemon, @Shougoney, @letmeship, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Kihyun, @Bhaskara, @BluMoon, @Noctiferous, @Cryptic, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @Rayzor, @Veevi, @Giarella, @Nimphy, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Aava, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @amberwing, @epzel, @ixia, @PixelofHealth, @scarletskyz, @Nevaka, @Arin, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @selenomancy, @baelistair, @hexadecimal, @yoosung, @Prelude, @frizzchan, @ExpectInsanity, @greyyourwarden, @Oara, @IrritatorRaji, @synnful, @Akal, @chocomonster, @Mima, @Emmahaa, @aecasia, @Snowkitsu, @CosmicSummer, @Ag47, @KH3, @PlushyRobot, @Gravekeeper, @Astrologian, @HorseCrazy, @cutinstincts, @Ebrietas, @Touming, @BrightShine, @Asobi, @Poi, @hawwah, @PharahRaptor, @Noodlesper, @WeyrLeader, @artillerychick, @Peacekeeper, @sugarcrash, @World, @BandedLake, @VictorNikiforov, @kumoko, @Edge, @doniider, @treesponge, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @Crysi102, @ilimati, @Jaye, @AlexiCyn, @Eagles, @NorthPrincess, @Bezalel, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @straekitty, @Calixita, @Drizziel, @Beezadrella, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @wesleydog, @snowpea, @Fanartsy, @Panopticon, @Moonlace, @Rosoidela, @Snipe, @Brea, @Moristian, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @NullE, @Apothecaria, @Leremis, @VagabondSentinel, @nemodave, @Featherly, @ClockworkOctopus, @Dracorvus, @mPhish, @Minstri, @Geminie, @CorneliaR, @deviantdoge, @HerrWolf, @BloodSentry, @daintyboots, @grr, @WhiteMantis, @Wrath, @casuallySleepy, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @cgilly, @Peisinoe, @Smokeybunny, @Sucrose, @Aerinsol, @Britty, @Peisinoe, @Sanzuwu, @rocketgrunt, @jsquiddy, @SerpentRose, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @NightRising, @IveRios, @Ellapinky, @Noirist, @TheThrane, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Fabro, @Runee, @turtlee, @Effervessa, @DawnRavenclaw, @Naem, @sableye, @cywscross, @Moray, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Alraune, @Garizard, @Kylari, @Leucine, @Aoroen, @Owlienerd, @Panicat, @platypus, @RocketGrunt, @Darkerai, @Starisia, @Silverishness, @Cov, @Vengrisonne, @CakeTerminal, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @Fukii, @Mytria, @Gwendolyn, @Scifur, @TopsySky, @Kanitai, @Rangiku, @oilux, @nonarygame, @alexicyn, @Aehdncl, @yomnea33, @Peisinoe, @DiamondElephant, @Duskflame, @disconcerto, @Dragondrop, @Deana, @Cethosia, @Ashirene, @bisou, @Nadopt, @Noodlesper, @Sagittarium, @aurorie, @astroprojection, @Ffeion, @Tempestris, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @WheatleyScience, @ThatOneGirl, @oilux, @brdey, @pretend, @ShinyTyrantrum, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @Renarin, @potestas, @Luteia, @Iceex, @Alstroemeria, @dustclouds, @Angilian, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lunakitty, @Lallie, @Ethanaell, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Gyropilot, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @Veylaron, @Priorknight, @Hiame, @synnful, @Alstroemeria, @CuriousLoli, @Steamplonk, @mistystep, @loststarship, @oilux, @Kommoy, @FallingStar275, @Apotheca, @Tuatara, @Tidybunny, @Thysiria, @Scuzz, @Rohana, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Aviose, @Rascus, @Saphirosa, @Hevnoraak, @Angu15, @Starrlight, @ShinyTyrantrum, @Ketchum, @everynne, @markab, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @marropo, @Apfelobst, @Lichtdrache, @kikoku, @Taerar, @Izuna, @matejko, @bunnyfork, @cloverly, @redfloon, @whiteraven90, @avianAnnihilator, @MadaMada, @Redfern, @ffgrape, @Pleasant, @Ghoulcats, @kbb, @Illuminary, @quilliper, @Ivypooll, @Fujinyumi, @DreamingShad0ws, @a27594111, @Devilledegghead, @lyttlekytten, @Akesari, @Comic1Sans, @SarcasticHawke, @uniquelykenn, @Leukowii, @Meloetta, @Sayla, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @Kairoku, @professorpig, @perifinite, @Allysun, @CheshireCatUk1, @kitten1774, @oly, @rattus, @TalaTari, @Rosewing, @NowViewing, @DocMulligan, @Acacia, @Taiyou, @Sotku, @putri, @limeypie, @Gallus, @rowdy, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Inahetalian, @Cheshly, @Kymris, @Spookied, @ayatos, @haylxx, @RaynixAura, @MisfitsLanding, @Sharkra, @Blushunt, @kumoko, @Sentenza, @cheesity, @SmolSeed, @Katria, @Makronyx, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @remuslupn, @Leannaa, @Veylaron, @bioglitch, @00Riku00, @MelodicQuetzal, @nonaline, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Priorknight, @Minxwolfie, @Laturikusha, @WayRox, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @keeum, @Jenkow, @Keikoku, @Avifors, @LiveSky, @jaxentiatil, @Cognitive, @Fervanus, @SnailMuffin, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Rosewing, @Myndris, @Kedalea, @Journey, @Echoscries, @Nilheim, @luckless, @Hocotate, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Beruga, @Pollen, @NoodleMomma, @Luteia, @winterbright, @DarkwingDove, @ideunatty, @Holi, @SnowySunsets, @butcherbaby, @butcherbaby, @Dangeroux, @CaligulasPeri, @DracoLeo, @Iskars, @elfmoss, @BizarreKitten, @Shadowlugia711, @SparkleOfGold, @NotPigeons, @Archsage, @Lrjj, @AimzVador, @SparkleOfGold, @priestguts, @daffynewt, @Goldenstorm, @lantadyme, @roiben, @Hyenalope, @JesterGurl, @SheerCold, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Spirit78, @Felisaries, @GEESE, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @hungry, @pierrct, @WildFlora, @Noxclerati, @MusicMiner, @Illume, @starblaziing, @Braixen, @ShadowBlade450, @StarlitFire, @ForeverEnchanted, @caedis, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @koujakward, @PatheticLilFry, @Reefknot, @Peyp, @MarinaQuakenbush, @Kavalkade, @RyuLevone, @ScarletSultan, @Script, @suncodex, @Nabesima, @Mip, @vainqueurs, @Dalison, @Lucatri, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @Syntax, @jr413, @Lunox, @folie, @Oria, @Finne, @infinitelyy, @Mirna, @ViciousPrincess, @Ganymede, @Tidemaiden, @Artichoke, @pretend, @stakataka, @rotdeer, @ashenhartkrie, @brokenstone, @deep, @CanesVenatici, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @Skyending, @harmonywish, @wintercovers, @SteampunkLlama, @Shpee, @raQua, @Marvin, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @MuffinCloud, @GryphonSong, @Alliance, @Anda, @batcrooks, @Zemael, @ancelstierre, @Touhou, @aliciawonderland, @Mickie, @Skelisteri, @Condor, @Karanja, @Wizjonerka, @NameChange851, @Borderlandswlw, @auroshen, @Maliha, @sunbones, @Lawcaldwell, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @Convexity, @SassyCowgirl, @Yilara, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @heckinsnek, @Sashanitch, @yeechen, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @skin, @aleksey, @Kaial, @Dragonfire27, @Mupfel, @OliveBoat, @Facinarose, @Halua, @Reignhart, @Sinai, @thePurple, @CheshireCatUk1, @mysticpenguin, @TheMeatloafQueen, @Ender080, @fuwafuwa, @ExcelsisDeo, @Nimuir, @Nihilus, @DevilFlower, @Cognitive, @agust, @Omnidraconia, @Taranzza, @Stephy, @Guest, @PoIarized, @Taiyou, @RainbowRay, @Doodeedoodah, @Silence, @Mimas, @cosmicConundrum, @valiantmeasures, @Fluffysminion, @Reptilia, @AtticSaltStorms, @Denryu, @Weavile, @Jabberwocky09, @Frid, @Fortuna, @aeki, @Yushiko, @Manchu, @MusicalAnima, @SquidMage, @OrphanBlack, @snapppper, @Arial, @Darkrait, @angsthound, @firtarian, @Weavile, @Hollyshark, @warthog, @KattsTheName, @Zoroark, @TwilightStars, @nutmilkie, @Cynil, @STRHKR, @valkyrian, @Supremacy, @Afazeria, @Imorca, @Kaial, @NorthernLiights, @harmonywish, @Parzivval, @terato, @LynterriaHatake, @Malachite, @candynagisa, @Incarnate, @Belegorn, @Finne, @Humboldt, @Cascarones, @Myrwuld, @RaptorQueen, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Sassicide, @Reckless, @Afflatedartist, @beanutbutter, @Everything, @peepsnibbles, @starblaziing, @MerithsRealm, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Wych, @Flowerpots, @Ooh, @Dalilah, @Keyina, @WHDE, @terrellini, @literallyacat, @Starrynightren, @Amenen, @afr11, @Benuyka, @Voronok, @WickedJayla, @zedetta, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @Cieyuu, @amberrosalie, @Caelyn, @Ilesvia, @Cloudfell, @mazurkas, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @MoonMelodies, @Thrawn, @spacecat, @TheDeinonychus, @Xaishi, @MaraStarSeer, @antiserum, @Deva, @SirLeafheart, @Buffalo, @Verderagon, @Artorias, @romo, @X3X, @magicalmarmaid, @1Sash1, @Gaze, @XeoNinx, @foreboding, @Nettlebird, @Malis, @Sabon, @MYOHO, @SilverQuark, @Madolche, @KiwiSmoothie, @ChocolateKittens, @Caprineki, @Bumblesweet, @fitz, @Shaydas, @MountainMouse, @Trixelations, @cactiiblossoms, @Cerion, @Enriana, @velkyr, @Ectopi, @Zukohere, @Starstalker, @tytonidae, @Loyalties, @Shamu, @Kivovis, @tysm, @Jeon, @Cerdae, @meloncauli, @ninjanuary, @PhoenixFire36, @caedis, @Cyndaquil, @DragonDraws, @meloncauli, @Calibris, @Kikatzu, @Chaimellow, @MerlinMausi, @Whymsical, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @Maliha, @Velifer, @Heathers, @Sanati, @Hahoe, @Asherah, @dandyfrau, @Rosewing, @thornasaur, @KingHarry, @Eiyora, @Neflo, @GadzooksTD, @Lukee, @Nemora
They're beautiful! but don't have enough gems atm.. ;_;
They're beautiful! but don't have enough gems atm.. ;_;
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@SilverLately Do you have a copy of Pallas Hedyloidea left? :) I'd love to get one :)
@SilverLately Do you have a copy of Pallas Hedyloidea left? :) I'd love to get one :)
@SilverLately

Do you still have copies of "Cassiopia Hedyloidea"? I'd like one, please. Could you also add me to your general pinglist?
@SilverLately

Do you still have copies of "Cassiopia Hedyloidea"? I'd like one, please. Could you also add me to your general pinglist?
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33