Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lately's Learning Librairy
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33
@SilverLately
[/B R E A T H E] It'd be at least Aden, maybe Eissu/Basque? but I can only afford one at the moment @__@ I don't suppose you have this for other breeds?
@SilverLately
[/B R E A T H E] It'd be at least Aden, maybe Eissu/Basque? but I can only afford one at the moment @__@ I don't suppose you have this for other breeds?
If you're responding to me please ping me! Even better would be to PM me the page the post is on if it's a lengthy thread!
@Chevko Heavens above, I have behelden Aden and he is a GEM!

I do have which isn't exactly the same, but close-ish. Although I do notice you don't appear to have any SDFs in your lair so I guess it's a moot point all around and i should probably stop typing now oh if only I had a backspace key.

Anyways.

Was their a particular breed you where looking for?
@Chevko Heavens above, I have behelden Aden and he is a GEM!

I do have which isn't exactly the same, but close-ish. Although I do notice you don't appear to have any SDFs in your lair so I guess it's a moot point all around and i should probably stop typing now oh if only I had a backspace key.

Anyways.

Was their a particular breed you where looking for?
@SilverLately
Oops, I crashed :x Am awake now though xD And with mostly functioning brain cells!

I would have to say female Nocturne for sure - I'd love to see it on Simberuel though she has a very similar-looking one already (which gives me an idea of what it'd look like), though I don't particularly care for the belly markings. Beyond that I'd love to see it on Gaolers - I've got Gaelen and am considering (very heavily) on turning Naia Gaoler with the same (or similar) geneing.
@SilverLately
Oops, I crashed :x Am awake now though xD And with mostly functioning brain cells!

I would have to say female Nocturne for sure - I'd love to see it on Simberuel though she has a very similar-looking one already (which gives me an idea of what it'd look like), though I don't particularly care for the belly markings. Beyond that I'd love to see it on Gaolers - I've got Gaelen and am considering (very heavily) on turning Naia Gaoler with the same (or similar) geneing.
If you're responding to me please ping me! Even better would be to PM me the page the post is on if it's a lengthy thread!
I'm curious, do you do recolors? Because I'm looking at Gildermane for one of my dragons, but the black doesn't really fit him. It's perfectly alright if not, just thought I'd ask. :)
I'm curious, do you do recolors? Because I'm looking at Gildermane for one of my dragons, but the black doesn't really fit him. It's perfectly alright if not, just thought I'd ask. :)
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars
I do - what colour where you interested in?
@myriadofstars
I do - what colour where you interested in?
I was thinking either silver or white, to match my boy's moon tert. How much would it cost? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=13&breed=6&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=7&winggene=25&wings=15&auth=9ef11cb58c67252de10432ecc85fa4bebdcf8986&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I was thinking either silver or white, to match my boy's moon tert. How much would it cost?
dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=13&breed=6&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=7&winggene=25&wings=15&auth=9ef11cb58c67252de10432ecc85fa4bebdcf8986&dummyext=prev.png
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars I'll be honest, I'm no t 100% thrilled with the look on white - I lose a lot of the stars and that makes the smaller transparent stars stick out very strangely. I sampled some of the purples on his wings and from his petals to make the base and kept the white stars to complement his tert - thoughts? [img]https://i.imgur.com/J4HBjpB.png[/img] As far as cost goes, I have a few options. If you want this to be a one-run custom (that I retire it immediately), we could do a 2 print run (I keep one, you get one) for 1500g, or a 5 print run (I keep one you get four) for 2200g. If you don't care about it being unique for you and I ping the GASP, It'd be 800g - the base price of my accents plus a 200g customization fee.
@myriadofstars
I'll be honest, I'm no t 100% thrilled with the look on white - I lose a lot of the stars and that makes the smaller transparent stars stick out very strangely.

I sampled some of the purples on his wings and from his petals to make the base and kept the white stars to complement his tert - thoughts?

J4HBjpB.png

As far as cost goes, I have a few options. If you want this to be a one-run custom (that I retire it immediately), we could do a 2 print run (I keep one, you get one) for 1500g, or a 5 print run (I keep one you get four) for 2200g.

If you don't care about it being unique for you and I ping the GASP, It'd be 800g - the base price of my accents plus a 200g customization fee.
Oh, that is gorgeous! I'll admit, I just suggested white/silver because I wanted something lighter than the black, but I think the purple works even better!

And I don't mind at all if it's not unique; I'm perfectly fine with you pinging the GASP, so the 800g payment's good for me. Do you want payment now?
Oh, that is gorgeous! I'll admit, I just suggested white/silver because I wanted something lighter than the black, but I think the purple works even better!

And I don't mind at all if it's not unique; I'm perfectly fine with you pinging the GASP, so the 800g payment's good for me. Do you want payment now?
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Oh, and sorry for the double post, but thank you so much for being willing to do this! I've been looking for a good accent for this boy, and this fits him perfectly! Seriously, thank you. :)
Oh, and sorry for the double post, but thank you so much for being willing to do this! I've been looking for a good accent for this boy, and this fits him perfectly! Seriously, thank you. :)
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars Sorry for the late response - coulda sworn I sent it! payment any time is fine!
@myriadofstars Sorry for the late response - coulda sworn I sent it! payment any time is fine!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33